Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A rant

Default A rant

Right this is really, REALLY irritating, allright before i start i am the one and only "Dreaming Samurai", since i got kicked out of misc i made an alt and got permission from Tim to post as this alt, hell i even asked permission to make this rant because i even though Tim booted me out i still like him and respect him as Admin.

As for the rant:
    I do not seem to grasp everyones concept of how someone is newbish on a forum. I could understand if this was a fucking game because in a game your a newb until you get decent at playing the game. Well a forum is NOT a game, someone can be NEW on a forum but cant be a newb, someone can be disliked as a human but not a newb.
    Tim told me that a newb is someone who is annoying. Well Tim, how am i annoying again? Maybe at first i was disliked because i was getting to know everyone on this forum, but now that i know most of the people here and how they generally react, how am i annoying? Yes maybe i have the occasional pop at someone for misconduct or for being a complete twat hat, but all i have done is generally have a laugh, converse or try to put someone in their place for being bigheaded.
    If you think i am such a sad excuse for a human put one post here that i have made ever and explain to me how i have been a braindead idiot, i think you will find none. I have tried and tried and tried, i have been nice to you people and all i get from you is thunderbolts to my forehead.
    So now after this and how much i have TRIED explain how i am a newb or give me conclusive proof of this crappy thesis that someone can be a newb on a forum, we are new not newbish, life is a game and is to be enjoyed but you dont call someone in real life a newb do you?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I think a newb is a naive member who just joined.

Are you maybe thinking of Noob?

ok

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I think a newb is a naive member who just joined.

Are you maybe thinking of Noob?
    No i specificly mean newb, now someone who is new isnt a newb he/she is just new, saying newb is just making out someone is an outcast and besides i cant be a newb im not naive to this forum i know pretty much all of the regular posters and yet i am still an infernal newb, its bullshit i tell you that i got restricted for being allegedly annoying, annoying is:
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii im n3w and gna tke u of tpic nw becuz i liek pokeyman duuuuuuuuhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Horizon, we all had to go through this.

I seem to constantly be going through it, then i of all people get restricted.
    -Umbreon restricted because he is a complete fucking fucktard who tried to dictate everyone.
    -Ed because he infernally pulled everything off topic and seemed to want to start a fight all the time.
    -ME, for being "annoying" i have yet to see evidence of me being annoying.

I was tormented fro five months, and banned for two weeks. I was flamed in every topic I went to, and at some point Xion deleted every post I made in the Misc. on that day. You have it easy.

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Why did you do this to this guy it's not like he's doing anything to offend. you or any body else

I'm trying tio get Horizon to realize that the only way to get through is to live with it. I have no idea WTF god is doing.

I was tormented fro five months, and banned for two weeks. I was flamed in every topic I went to, and at some point Xion deleted every post I made in the Misc. on that day. You have it easy.
    i have had pretty much your treatment, i have been restricted (might aswell be banned ), most people seem to loathe me for being righteous, Giant Squid has humiliated me by modding one of my threads to the extreme and ive only been here for 2 months i have had intensive shitty treatment from most of you, what is this forum about? Pokemon? It is mostly, but other times its devoted to racism and hurting peoples feelings, THEY are the 2 things i hate most in life.
    You can swear your fucking head to oblivion if you want but when you discriminate other people for being different and thrive of peoples misery you are a very sad person indeed.

Advanced Trainer

haha wow

God iS making him suffur

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown Dragon View Post
    God iS making him suffur
    Suffer for what? Being human?
    If anyone thinks that being human is wrong please go and speak to a therapist you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    i have had pretty much your treatment, i have been restricted (might aswell be banned ),
    I couldn't RP. I couldn't talk about music, or guide newbs, or discuss pokemon. But (uh-oh), your treatment was much worse. You couldn't enter topics where you could be flamed.

most people seem to loathe me for being righteous,
    What a coincidence, me too!

Giant Squid has humiliated me by modding one of my threads to the extreme
    DS, meet KG, Xion, and mario the Black Knight.

and ive only been here for 2 months i have had intensive shitty treatment from most of you,
    Try 5 months.

what is this forum about? Pokemon? It is mostly, but other times its devoted to racism and hurting peoples feelings, THEY are the 2 things i hate most in life.
    Leave the misc, and you'll experience a whole different world.

You can swear your fucking head to oblivion if you want but when you discriminate other people for being different and thrive of peoples misery you are a very sad person indeed.
    Is this directed towards me?

I am a person thats hard to crack and to crack me in 2 months of being here is quite a feat i feel mentally tortured.
    Marios gone so i feel lucky but if you read the thread that was modded you will get the idea that i was shot while i was down so its pretty much on the same level as a mario flame.
    What is there apart form misc? Why dont the elites move out from their misc? I dont find the rest of the forum that interesting because i want come home after college relax play pokemon and have a laugh on the misc, but nooooooo Callum isnt allowed to do that because big bag admin decided im not interesting enough.
    And no that wasnt directed to you

I really wish Devil and Mario were here.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    I am a person thats hard to crack and to crack me in 2 months of being here is quite a feat i feel mentally tortured.
    Marios gone so i feel lucky but if you read the thread that was modded you will get the idea that i was shot while i was down so its pretty much on the same level as a mario flame.
    What is there apart form misc? Why dont the elites move out from their misc? I dont find the rest of the forum that interesting because i want come home after college relax play pokemon and have a laugh on the misc, but nooooooo Callum isnt allowed to do that because big bag admin decided im not interesting enough.
    And no that wasnt directed to you
    Look through the spam forum for a topic called the Great PD Bible.

Advanced Trainer

Mario would demolish them.

who cares

and you've gotten better.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

who cares

My rants are way better, and come off as frustrated instead of whining.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Horizon, we all had to go through this.
    Not all of us.

Advanced Trainer

I had to go through it as Luna.

Robyn

I guess I never exactly posted enough to have to 'go through this'. I wasn't really even aware of it, shows how smart I am.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast