Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A rant

Disembowelment is forthcoming Yojimbo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Horizon, we all had to go through this.
    not me
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
    Im growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.
    - Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)

You joined in a more innocent time.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

When I joined, I didn't even know what a n00b was. And look where that got me.

Quote Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
    Right this is really, REALLY irritating, allright before i start i am the one and only "Dreaming Samurai", since i got kicked out of misc i made an alt and got permission from Tim to post as this alt, hell i even asked permission to make this rant because i even though Tim booted me out i still like him and respect him as Admin.

As for the rant:
    I do not seem to grasp everyones concept of how someone is newbish on a forum. I could understand if this was a fucking game because in a game your a newb until you get decent at playing the game. Well a forum is NOT a game, someone can be NEW on a forum but cant be a newb, someone can be disliked as a human but not a newb.
    Tim told me that a newb is someone who is annoying. Well Tim, how am i annoying again? Maybe at first i was disliked because i was getting to know everyone on this forum, but now that i know most of the people here and how they generally react, how am i annoying? Yes maybe i have the occasional pop at someone for misconduct or for being a complete twat hat, but all i have done is generally have a laugh, converse or try to put someone in their place for being bigheaded.
    If you think i am such a sad excuse for a human put one post here that i have made ever and explain to me how i have been a braindead idiot, i think you will find none. I have tried and tried and tried, i have been nice to you people and all i get from you is thunderbolts to my forehead.
    So now after this and how much i have TRIED explain how i am a newb or give me conclusive proof of this crappy thesis that someone can be a newb on a forum, we are new not newbish, life is a game and is to be enjoyed but you dont call someone in real life a newb do you?
    If you're new to a forum, then yes you're a newb (which is abbreviated for NEWBIE). Noob on the other, which I think your argument should use, is an insult (Although moderately light), being called a newb is not really an insult though.

You obviously don't called someone a newb/noob in real life either dumbass, because they're internet slogans, you don't go around going: "lol" instead of laughing in real life do you?

Ranting on about your net-drama makes you noob enough to me though. I can see why you were banned from misc.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Backs View Post
    You obviously don't called someone a newb/noob in real life either dumbass, because they're internet slogans, you don't go around going: "lol" instead of laughing in real life do you?

I know a few people who use 'lol' in public while laughing.

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Using 'lol' in public is dumb.

DS, breaking this down is difficult. It's not so much of individual little things you're doing as it is your general posting style, really. I know this is frustrating for you, but it's difficult to pinpoint the things that make a person suck because usually when people suck, they suck all the way around as a poster.

You may be a fantastic person in real life (or maybe not) but right now you're not cut out for posting. And I'm really sorry I can't explain this any better. You may be able to improve--Solly improved remarkably--but in the meantime I'd take the flames in stride and use them to better yourself as a poster if you want to remain here. Flaming, while hurtful, can often point to where you need to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Horizon, we all had to go through this.
    Nice, Solly speaks for everyone all of a sudden. I never went through it, for your information.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Guns41

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    Using 'lol' in public is dumb.
    And usuing the term noob or newd is ridiculous aswell no matter the circumstance the person saying it sounds like a retard. I'm new to this forum and everyone has been treating me fine. Anyway in my opinion Horizon, It doesn't look like your annoying, but it does look like your a winy bitch. I know being treated unfairly is extremely frustrating but why don't you just leave the forum? What are you trying to accomplish here?

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    You joined in a more innocent time.
    Oh perfect i joined in a war zone time...
    ---------------------------------------------
    -YES Fullmetal i am in between a mix of frustrated and whining.

-Walrus i find this hard because the only person that has really disliked me ever was and is my sister. I read my own posts as me but i must come off as a different person to you lot.

-Backs go find the biggest eucaliptus tree you can find and stuff it up your ass you fag, you dont know me enough to post against me and say im having a "net drama" which im not you idiot.

I really should leave this forum but im extremly stuborn and will probably be here for a long time. So either im gonna have to somehow mould my personality to everyones liking or you people are gonna have to get used to me (i doubt this very much). Either way i am not putting up with torturous spam, dont restrict me if im so annoying ban me for christ sakes being confined to spam is like solitary confinement id rather be banned and take it like day release.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns41 View Post
    And usuing the term noob or newd is ridiculous aswell no matter the circumstance the person saying it sounds like a retard. I'm new to this forum and everyone has been treating me fine. Anyway in my opinion Horizon, It doesn't look like your annoying, but it does look like your a winy bitch. I know being treated unfairly is extremely frustrating but why don't you just leave the forum? What are you trying to accomplish here?
    Who said YOU could post against ME??
    YOU do not know ME, therefore YOU cannot critique ME you whore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    Nice, Solly speaks for everyone all of a sudden. I never went through it, for your information.
    People actually hated you way more. But then we grew to love you.

Man up and stop being an emo fag.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Man up and stop being an emo fag.
    Im not saying im gonna cut my wrists and summon satan to torture me, at most im whining a little bit so hush

A little bit? You're basically saying the whole establishment of PD is entirely, and forever will be, against you because you're going through a little hazing.

I didnt imply that you would always hate me i was stating that most of you seem to loathe me because i am seemingly annoying. Thats enough for me to stand up and ask why you seem to dislike me so in the form of a whiny rant, i am plainly pissed off.
    Life... INSANITY IS KEY!!

almost everyone has gone through it. It's nothing special in your case.

Yes i mean i see alot of people on PD everyday get fucking humiliated, insulted etc...
    I think i have the right to be a little bit bitchy at the moment since i seem to be the piece of shit on the sole of PDs shoe.
    Its been a day already and im still fucking fuming, god i hope i do some sparring with my master today i need to exert my anger on something.

Guns41

Why are you getting all worked up, its a forum for gods sake. And by creating this thread you are basically asking for harasment. And if you are so unhappy here you could....leave?!?

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guns41 View Post
    Why are you getting all worked up, its a forum for gods sake. And by creating this thread you are basically asking for harasment. And if you are so unhappy here you could....leave?!?
    Look i hate you, you are really irritating, fuck off...

That's tellin' 'em.

qq imo. Quit yer bitchin'.

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Well he has like known me for two seconds and he thinks he can critique me?
    Hell no... anyway im fine now ive said what ive had to, so Tim say the word and i shall leave misc once again.

He reminds me of me.

I would hope not- he comes off as whiney and seeking not only attention and acceptance, but overall acknowledgment. 'eff that.

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast