Warning- you're about to be slammed by text. If you're bored and have time, read on. These meant a lot to me, so I thought I'd share.

The original email more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli
I'm down for parties, man- just keep in mind I pretty much work a whole hell of a lot. Though I've taken the 3rd-10th off in October when you get home so we can pretty much chill. Let me now if you'd like me to extend it a few days or move it around.

As for style man, don't have the chicks pick your shit out- you want to surprise them. That's where I come in; I can find what fits you perfectly I bet. My toned body won't be too much different than my current one, minus two-four inches of waist, which can be negated by a belt =P

I just went out tonight and bought a new shampoo and conditioner, toothpaste- things like that. I've decided I'd like to live my life following a new sense: smell. My sense of smell is probably one of the most important things to me, and I want to feather it all over the place. So this is what I'm thinking for my room:

First off, I clean it. Haha. I need to move some hardware around and make it look less retarded, but you get the picture. Next, the scent I want in my room will probably make you laugh a bit- coffee. But not just any coffee; I want to go to the market 1-2 times a week and buy fresh coffee beans, and put them in some sort of container in my room. Let those waft around my room for a while and sink in; it'd be like heaven.

I was also looking for a new body wash today, and some soap- but everything I found was either too pungent or too fruity; I want something soft, yet definitive in it's own way. Something that isn't girly or fruity, but doesn't attack the nose like Old Spice does. This probably sounds weird as hell to you, but I promise I'm not a metro =P Baha.

Josh and I are both attempting to stop drinking sodas- my mom also buys them A LOT less. I have maybe a can or two a day now; that's massive. I try to eat three times a day only, with maybe some sort of snack between lunch and dinner.

I've also decided in college I'll be taking Itallian instead of French, and that I want to make a study of Medieval arts and musics; the techno/rap/formulae rock thing is just old now. I like rock as much as ever, but it just doesn't stir the feelings as it once did for me. I've never been any more bad ass than anyone, and listening to a certain type of music or dressing a certain way won't make me like that. I'm simply someone who can handle himself in a given situation- be it physical or mental.

I want to sharpen my mind- get even quicker than I've become. I want to take my body to a new level I haven't tried before.

There's so much I want to do with myself, and so little knowledge on how to go about it. I want to be an amazing cook with a delicate taste- I want to be able to play football with the best of them and still be comfortable going home and listening to Pachelbel.

The amount of shit I want to do staggers me, and only one thing gives me comfort:

That I have plenty of time to do it. I'm 19 years old. Close to 20 at this point.

It'll still take me 13 years to live as long as Jesus Christ. There's still time for me.