Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3000th post

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

Not only does the drama cause tension between members, it wears away at those not even involved. Plus, it can make good posters turn into shit. Look at FM, he was a great poster but sucked ass at drama so when he got involved in stuff even when he won he lost some respect or gained new enemies. I prefer to keep PD stuff strictly on PD if possible, unless it actually warrants a one on one talking to then I make sure it's all business.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Advanced Trainer

You guys, grow up.

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Regardless of all of this civil crap your speakin i still want to battle TA it might just give me the excitement i need to post better, weird but true
    Greatness Reincarnated

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    You guys, grow up.
    And that's coming from Kelsh.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    PD doesn't change. It changed when me and Dogar came. That's it. It will never change again, it will always be PD. But it will get better and worse. The only way for it to get better it for good posters to come.

Truth be told, TA is indeed one of the main people who could make PD better, but he is going about it the entirely wrong way. And yes Nocturne, childish feuds have always been a big part of PD, and that is a bigger problem than anything right now.
    It needs to change. Or at least turn its course a little bit. Because at the rate we're going, the influx of new members might cut off all together. And with that, the lifeblood of PD is cut off.

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

So basically TA is bitching and you guys are replying to his bitchieness. TA if you don't like what's going on here at Pd how about you change with it instead of trying to keep everything the same

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

I'm not saying "Oh my god return back to the olde tymes!" that'll never happen. I want it to change for the better not be what it once was. Sure, there were some great aspects about old PD, but we can blend those in here cuz there sure as hell were some bad ones too.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Why are you all talking about PD like it's some sort of fucking lifestyle? You're talking about an *internet forum's* personality and past like you actually care about it.

Think about this for a second.

This is a place that exists on cyberspace, and you're talking to people that are more daring to say things- not just because it's annonomyus but because there's no punch in the face for being a fucking moron.

Kelsh said it best, but she applied it to the wrong thing.

Grow up. You're all wasting time here and hiding- stop being bitches.

When the people of PD stop being arrogant, whiney, and over-all sad sacks of piss, PD "will be great again."

And let's be honest. This is my first post in two or three days for whatever reasons, and I come back knowing what to expect. Knowing you're all proud and thrive on the suffering of others and the stroking of your egos, I fully expect you to break this argument down. More power to all of you- have fun with it.

Most everyone here is a pod person- get the fuck out of your house and off your computer. For fuck's sake. Deal with the shit that makes you all such horrible people.

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

i work at a bar called diggers

i work at a convenience store!

you dont get it kg you IDIOT

i thought we were talking about our mediocre jobs outside of pd to jokingly prove that we do other things outside of pd but the other things we do are sort of lame

A low to mid functioning sociopath. Shadow's Avatar

I feel inspired to do something big, but, I don't have any power or influence.
    "I can't explain just how it feels,
    the thoughts of my premature burial.
    Inside this oblong box I lie,
    with the hope I'll be buried alive."

http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/ind
    http://rogue-babylon.myminicity.com/tra

I come on here from perhaps the eve of death to read TA's post. let me just say this, I was way ahead of you on this; I understand what you said about mewtwo and I did tell him if he gave a dam he wouldn't hand the forum over to dogar and at the same time I know how Tim is, he wont even do a damed thing about what dogar did to my username

Eve wasn't always on Dogars side she was also with me when I tried to tell the cops about his ped thing a wile back. I don't know all her motives but look I'm tired of withholding info. I don't care if she dosen't like what I'm saying or if anyone else does. People keep asking me to come back here and I don't see why.

TA I left because I saw so many members leave cause they were tired of the shit going on here and I don't give a fuck if people complain but don't want to help their self when I say lets change PD.

so stop ranting and just stop coming here like the rest of the old PD elites

why were you attempting a suicide?
    Greatness Reincarnated

that's not the point of this thread and eve wasn't supposed to make that topic.

It might not be the point but i wanna know
    Greatness Reincarnated

It's not something I want to talk about. I just gave Eve a warning

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KidStatutory View Post
    Why are you all talking about PD like it's some sort of fucking lifestyle? You're talking about an *internet forum's* personality and past like you actually care about it.

Think about this for a second.

This is a place that exists on cyberspace, and you're talking to people that are more daring to say things- not just because it's annonomyus but because there's no punch in the face for being a fucking moron.

Kelsh said it best, but she applied it to the wrong thing.

Grow up. You're all wasting time here and hiding- stop being bitches.

When the people of PD stop being arrogant, whiney, and over-all sad sacks of piss, PD "will be great again."

And let's be honest. This is my first post in two or three days for whatever reasons, and I come back knowing what to expect. Knowing you're all proud and thrive on the suffering of others and the stroking of your egos, I fully expect you to break this argument down. More power to all of you- have fun with it.

Most everyone here is a pod person- get the fuck out of your house and off your computer. For fuck's sake. Deal with the shit that makes you all such horrible people.
    Aside from the "I'm cool, honest!" vibe coming from this post, I agree with KS.

I second that.

I love PD, don't get me wrong, but there's just way to much hype going on. I've said it before too, PD goes in a cycle of being great, to getting pretty terrible. you just need to roll with the punches and know that it doesn't stay shitty forever. So stop thinking that it will.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

I think that's really what everyone sensible has been saying in here.

DSX

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    I second that.

I love PD, don't get me wrong, but there's just way to much hype going on. I've said it before too, PD goes in a cycle of being great, to getting pretty terrible. you just need to roll with the punches and know that it doesn't stay shitty forever. So stop thinking that it will.

I know I haven't said much on this whole issue, but yea, its just a endless cycle. I mean, people take it too literal when shit like this happens and its made into a mad house. In the end it will work itself out. So dont take things so seriously and just enjoy the ride.

then why are people like mario and art gone

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

art?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast