Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Pokemon were real, who would your team consist of? Why?

Drift

Default If Pokemon were real, who would your team consist of? Why?

This seems like a simple question -
    HOWEVER.
    You need to think about some stuff here. x]
    Like who will fly you places, etc. etc.
    (Not all of your Pokemon have to have reasons behind them.)

Oh - and no legendaries. -_-;
    Did Ash ever catch a legendary?
    No.

You can even have some fun with this, like say where you got the Pokemon, etc.

Okay, my team:
    - Noctowl: To fly me to towns previously visited. Also to be an aerial scout. (Caught as Hoothoot early in my journey.)
    - Miltank: No particular reason. (Given to me by farm-owning grandfather while visiting his farm. Takes place after I rescued Stantler.)
    - Absol: " " It's ability is useful, though (sensing disaster.) (Caught shortly after Hoohoot.)
    - Arcanine *Starter Pokemon*: No particular reason. (Given to me as Growlithe by my father.)
    - Spinda: No particular reason. (Caught before Absol in my journey.)
    - Stantler: No particular reason. (Actually, it could carry me on it's back like a deer horse thing. :3) (Rescued from Team Rocket shortly after capturing wild Absol.)

And that would be my main team. ^^

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Hmm...alright, got it;

Espeon (starter pokemon) - "no particular reason, psychic abilities come in handy though." (found abandoned in forest.)
    Absol - "no particular reason." (received as egg from daycare couple shortly after starting out.)
    Altaria - "flies me places, acts as a pillow while on rough terrain." (caught as Swablu some time after Absol hatched.)
    Milotic - "carries me over water." (caught fishing as Feebas a little while after catching Swablu.)
    Lucario - "removes roadblocks such as giant boulders." (received as Riolu for helping save a town.)
    Ninetales - "no particular reason." (caught before it burned a town down [where I got Riolu].)

Something like that, I suppose.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Haha okay I'll play.

Swampert: He'll carry me over water, and when I need to make a quick getaway, I jump on his back and he'd run over land. I'd recieve him whilst visiting Hoenn and doing a fovour for Prof. Birch.

Electrode: Cos I just love him, and I'd have caught him during my first quest in Kanto. He'd explode for me if it was necessary to make a stealthy getaway, or a big explosion.

Poliwrath: Cos he is cool, also would have gotten in Kanto. He'd hypnotise people for me!

Salamence: Would have found on my quest of finding my lost Charizard, and Salamence would be his replacement. He would fly me places.

Porygon-Z: Silph would give me porygon-z as a gift when they start sponsoring me. He'd pop out of his pokéball and hover around my shoulder when ever he needed attention.

Dusknoir: Would start following me around and stalking me as a Duskull, and become part of my team. I'd get him to restrain people and grab them, after he evolved!

Buizel girl

Umbreon-cos I like him(starter pokemon got as an eevee from mom and it loved me at night.)
    Infernape- cos he's cool(caught from volcano as chimchar)
    Floatzel - the evolution of Buizel(caught just before Chimchar as an injured Buizel in a river)
    Roserade- it's beatiful(and poison point helps with tougher foes. Found in a forest as Budew)
    Electivire-it's very powerful(found as annoyed elekid bugging the people at the daycare centre after it hatched.They gave it to me.)
    Noctowl- it can fly(found at the peak of a snowy mountain as a frozen hoothoot)

Drift

Lol, I realized I forgot a surfer. x]
    Meh, Noctowl shall fly me over water. >8D

- Noctowl: To fly me to towns previously visited. (Caught as Hoothoot early in journey.)
    - Weavlie: No particular reason (Found injured).
    - Lapras: To Surf for meez. (Caught arounf middle of journey.)
    - Arcanine No particular reason (Rescued from team Galactic as a Growlithe.)
    - Spinda: *Starter Pokemon* No particular reason.
    - Mothim: No particular reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

~Blaziken: No comment (starter pokemon)
    ~Dragonite: My all time favorite (Birthday gift as an egg)
    ~Flygon: Digger and a spare flyer (Found lost)
    ~Altaria: To assure a comfortable flight (caught as a Swablu using a Luxury Ball)
    ~Kingdra: Surf and water my berries (Prize from a contest)
    ~Blastoise: Water my berries and battler (Traded from friend)

~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

The new star of the RPG world!

Aerodactyl so I can fly in style and intimidate my opponents. (Dug up in Hoenn Desert Fossil Rush, resurrected at Devon Corporation)
    Gardevoir because she's pretty, strong, and can make black holes. (Received as starter)
    Ditto because he's adaptable and can get me through a lot of tough situations. (Traded from Hoenn circus trainer)
    Wobbuffet as my best defensive pokemon. (Received as a Wynaut egg at Hoenn daycare)
    Smeargle because I can copy every pokemon attack, then imprison my opponents and leave them helpless! (Traded from Battle Frontier trainer)
    Ninjask for speed and evasion. (Trained from caught Nincada)
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

blahblah

I would have:
    Salamenice:It's cool and strong and can fly me places

Infernape: (starter) It can knock stuff down with fighting types and i love fire types

Lucario: Its cool and it has high defence as it is steel type

Delkatty: It is cool and cute

Luxray: It is cool and has shocking (get it?) speed

Polirath: Its cool and is tough against fire

noob.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    LINK AND ARTICUNO GIRL VS THE WORLD
    away 'til September 1~

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah View Post
    Lucario: Its cool and it has high defence as it is steel type
    This has a formidable lol factor.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

G-Blaze

Blaziken - he's my first pokémon, given to me as a torchic. and also my best friend.
    Charizard - so i can ride on his back while flying. he's a poor charmander first wich i save.
    Milotic - must have a water pokémon after fishing a feebas and evolve her to a milotic.
    Absol - no particular reason, but i just like him XD
    Scizor - catching a scyther wich i later evolve to a scizor.
    Gardevoir - no particular reason

Dragonair - Just because he's my fave Pokemon(Received from friend as a Dratini.)
    Absol - He's cool and I like dark types.(caught it in Hoenn)
    Houndoom - He's dual-typed. Dark/Fire.Just in case I see a Grass type.(Got Houndour egg from neighbour and evolved.)
    Grovyle - He's quite tough and have some decent moves.(Starter pokemon.)
    Misdreavus - Dream Eater pwns!(Caught in a very dark cave with Great Ball.)
    Chimecho - As he's one of my faves too! (Caught chingling in a cave and evolved.)

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

Umbreon-for being a good flash light in the dark and being tottaly cool
    charizard-used to fly places
    feraligater-surfing over water ect...
    pikachu-just coz i luv that pokemon
    gengar-very good at spying(being invisable when he want's help's)
    starmie-very good swimmer and very strong
    Oh crap,i'm a rookie*slaps head*???
    Ahh well what can i do about it*shrugs shoulders*

The birth of the purple dragon is near... shinypalkia95's Avatar

Sceptile-starter Pokemon, can learn Dragon Claw
    Staraptor-cool and could fly me places
    Magneton-Deliver a shock to my enemies
    Lapras-The water queen!
    Scyther-One of my favorite Pokemon, cut
    Gengar-Spying, good psychic powers, night scare on enemies

Beginning Trainer may&mistylover's Avatar

okay, a Charmander, when he evolves into charizard, can fly me around
    Milotic,really good contest pokemon (i would be a coordinator)
    Rapidash ( to stay in the lab),
    Dratini, he's sooo cute and strong and reliable
    Treeko,
    Eevee, who evolves into Espeon, psychic abilities could be useful
    Ditto, he can transform into anything.

id also have a Vulpix.
    Pairs:Kingdra, Hikari :D

Visit My fanfic with The Mirror Islands

farfetch'd.

Hmmmmm.

Starter: Piplup/Primplup/Empolion Surfer, waterfaller, all around pain in the *** to all fire, ground, and rock type opponents. Good sea transport.

Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon: Like it takes a Rhodes Scholar to figure this one out from me. Flyer, Dragon toughness, Immune to electric attacks, immune to Ground attacks (except from a Cranidos or Pinsir with MoldBreaker)

Meditite/Medichan: with psychic, rocksmash and the right fighting moves he/she can be deadly

Growlithe/Arcanine: Good stats all around, good level up moves. Give him/her Flamethrower or fireblast and use for fire support *pun intended *

Cranidos/Rampardos: Mold Breaker, Need I say more. With Mold breaker and the right moveset, it can devistate other pokemon.

Here we come to a grey zone. I would have a second Cranidos in the Computer (training it as I went, but my sixth primary team member would be Shinx/Luxio/Luxray: For an electric it has more versatility then any other. I would try to get one bred with the following egg moves; Thunderfang, Firefang and Icefang. let it get bite and the right nature with Intimidate and I have a extreamly versatile tail gunner.

If it were not for the fact that I need the National Dex for two of these, I would be taking this team through Diamond when Dash is done with it.

Any comments?

Flygon
    Why did you try to thunder my flygon? Does the term Ground type mean anything to you? Earthquake!

Diamond FC: 0258 8913 7791 Trainer name: MIKE

Hatches @ Completed
    Evolves to Vibrava @ 135
    Evolves to Flygon @ 165
    Completed @ 330

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

It's how you use it in the real world not a game based -_-;;

~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Probably:
    -vulpix (It's just too cute!)
    -Dragonair(Beautiful and it can fly! And swim)
    -Beautifly(I wanna have one in my garden! Good for contests)
    -Eevee(So obvious)
    -Ditto(It'll be so cool to have one!)
    -Togepi(Do I need to explain?)
    -Pichu(DUH! Electricity...)

That's me!
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

OK, Lets see... assuming Pokemon were real...

I would have Pikachu as my starter. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon, and I would treat him more like a friend and partner than a regular Pokemon. (Now for some fun ) I met him in the forest one day when I was out exploring. I was nine at the time and I had always gone out to watch the Pokemon, each day going a little further into the forest. I got lost but a Pikachu who had seen me enter the forest many times helped me find my way out. He then ran back into the forest and the next day I went back with some food to thank him. For about a year I did this and we became good friends. When I was about eleven he started to follow me home and before I knew it he wanted to be with me all the time, as did I. He willingly became my first Pokemon and has only been inside of a poke ball two times since then. (reason, best friend and travel companion.

I would have Charizard. He is yet another of my favorites… (more fun…) As I traveled around visiting many places I came upon daycare center. The owner had a charmander egg that no one wanted and seeing how well me and my Pikachu got along he gave it to us/ me. It wasn’t too long before it hatched into Charmander. I was thirteen when he evolved to Charmeleon. Along the way we meet many challengers and finally during an intense battle he evolve to Charizard in time to pull off a victory. At night we sit around a fire and tell stories. (reason, friend, egg gift, fire/ warmth, and flight.

I would have Empoleon. Again a favorite (still more fun!) About a month after My egg had hatched to Charmander I managed to catch a Piplup while fishing. He was living in small pond filled with Magikarp. Although he wanted to go with me he insisted that I battle him first. Pikachu had no problem winning with out the use of electricity, on purpose anyways. The Piplup was paralyzed by static in his first attack. After he was caught we headed for the nearest city. About the same time my Charmander evolved, my Piplup evolved… it was the very next day if I remember correctly. It was the start of much friendly rivalry in my friendly team. He wanted to evolve to Empoleon before Charmeleon and the both of them would continuously pop out of there Poke-balls early in the morning and wake me up, mostly Prinplup. After much training Pikachu and I would rest under a tree to catch up on the sleep we so desired to enjoy. Some times I felt tempted to duck tape Prinplup’s Poke-ball shut at night. I told Pikachu this and he laughed in agreeance. I never did duck tape it shut though. It wasn’t until a week after Charmeleon evolved that Primplup did. He hasn’t given up trying to be better than Charizard… I couldn’t figure out why a water type would try to be stronger than a fire type when they already have the advantage… In any case he doesn’t pop out of his Poke-ball too early in the morning so Pikachu and I can sleep in. (reason, friend, determined, strong, and surf.

I would have Umbreon. Favorite… (the Fun never ends!) While resting in camp Pikachu and I meet a wild Eevee. The Eevee was running away from a swarm of Beedrill and accidentally fell into the river near by. Thinking quickly I sent out Primplup and Charmeleon. I told Primplup to save the Eevee and I told Pikachu and Charmeleon to drive the Beedrill away. The Beedrill fled rather quickly once they were against fire and electricity. Primplup brought the Eevee to me and I dried him off. The Eevee was impressed and grateful so he joined my team. We had many battles and he learned Shadow ball in the middle of one. It was quite a surprise as our opponent was using a Kadabra, they never saw it coming. It wasn’t until night that he evolved to Umbreon during a full moon as we all sat around the fire, provided by Charizard. I was fourteen then and my birthday was only a few months away. I thought it strange but very cool to find that my Umbreon could change his yellow stripes to blue ones at will and even make them go completely black, and even red. He usually lets them change according to his mood. Yellow when calm and Happy and blue when shy and Very happy. His stripes turn black when he feels sad, sneaky, embarrassed and happy-sad. His stripes turn red when he’s angry and mad. He likes to show off and pull pranks with his stripes. One time he mad a few travelers we met think he was mad just to get some extra attention. He keeps trying to add more colors to his ability to change his strips. I must say between Him and Empoleon they sure keep things interesting. (reason, friend, strong, and contests.

I would have Lucario. Fave. (Fun, Fun, fun!) I received the egg as first prize in a special contest. He eventually hatched into Riolu and from the very start he wanted to help. He would help out with small chores like cleaning and finding things that got lost. Eventually he moved onto helping other wild Pokemon and even other trainers in many situations. He liked to battle but would rather dodge everything to frustrate his opponents and have some fun. He evolved about six months later which was two months after my fifteenth birthday. With his ever increasing speed and strength he would give his opponents a chance to do their best before attacking. Although I would have thought his strategy to be risky he rarely lost. I had tried several times to get him to use other strategies but he wins… so rather than fight him I decided to support him in his decision… with him I wonder sometimes as to who the trainer is when it comes to battles… (Reason, friend, strong, fast, good at avoiding attacks and moving heavy objects or braking them or rock climbing.

I would have Starapter. Fave! Do I even need to say it? (FUN mu ha ha hahaha ) I got Starly after Lucario saved him during a thunderstorm. He had been injured and we helped him to get better. We were far from any Poke Center so we were the only ones who cold help. Pikachu and I made sure he was well while Lucario and Umbreon went to get healing herbs. Charizard made sure he was warm while Empoleon made sure there was water for him. Once he was better he joined our team and would fly around Lucario all the time. He eventually evolved to Staravia and started to copy some of Lucario’s battling styles. He is very good at dodging attacks, not as good as Lucario but very close. He evolved to Starapter four months before my sixteenth birthday and had adopted Empoleon’s habit of letting him self out of his Poke-ball when he wants. He likes his fighting move Close Combat as he can use it to take down many of his strongest opponents. (Reason, friend, fast, good at avoiding attacks, strong, and flight.

Ok there you have it and I think I may have gone over board…

On a added note I would have caught a Shinx>Luxio>Luxray, an Buizel> Floatzel, Taillow> Swellow, Abra> Kadabra, and Diglett. Although they wouldn’t really travel with me very often…
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Wow...and to say I hate typing.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

The birth of the purple dragon is near... shinypalkia95's Avatar

Change my Magneton to Magnezone

MightyHammer

Infernape (Starter)
    Blastoise (Surfer)
    Dragonite (flyer)
    Salamence (Best ever!!)
    Glalie (just Ice cool)
    hondoom (caught first)
    done

The beginnings of a Master.... Torchikorita's Avatar

ok .....

Delcatty : Family pet (was to upset to see me leave for a pokemon journey so came along with me, was Skitty).
    Hariyama : To help move and destroy obsticles (Won as a gift for protecting local residents from team rocket, was Makuhita evolved shortly after capturing Delibird.).
    Delibird : To give me present <^_^>
    Dragonite : To fly me to towns and cities to far for walking. (caught her through fishing as Dratini, evolved after the following event).
    Wartortle :To help me across small rivers and lakes. (Rescued from a abondoned,soon to be destroyed,aquarium. Has an Everstone strapped to his back preventing him from evolving into Blastoise).
    (^_^)
    Pokemon Games Played: Red/Blue/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Ruby/FireRed/Pearl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast