Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: guess who?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    logan
    Guest

    Default guess who?

    I come back to this place to see the same damed ass hole that were here before. I have no idea why KS came back here but I hope you all rot in hell.

    I may at some time latter down the line come back here or to contact some of my firends but I have no reason to be apart of the forum. If you think I'm coming back just like that you are wrong. It's funny how when I really leave I'm not trying to reason with you or even tell you how you all are too perverted or fucked up. Nor am I trying to rally all the people you guys have called small to over throw PD.


    Thanks to all my friends and pain to all my enemies.

    --Riptde Kryp

  2. #2
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Everyone in hell? I'd love to see that...

  3. #3
    the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    snow country
    Posts
    12,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arti View Post
    Everyone in hell? I'd love to see that...
    hey arti want to meet tomorrow in hell

  4. #4
    Logic and Argument Arti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fun places
    Posts
    2,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    hey arti want to meet tomorrow in hell
    Of course. I'll send you my VIP pass, so nobody will touch you.

    Look at this from the other way: Members said they would want to meet somewhere, so everyone being in hell would be a perfect place for a meeting like that.

  5. #5
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,480

    Default

    hi ripdo



  6. #6
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    I missed you ripdo

  7. #7
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Is this because i never got on MSN for you

  8. #8
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Just as illiterate as ever.

    I came back because I have nothing else to do with my court date pending =P


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  9. #9
    Vaporeon0.3
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KidSephy View Post
    Just as illiterate as ever.

    I came back because I have nothing else to do with my court date pending =P


    -KS

    What court date?

  10. #10
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,683

    Default



    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahsgahsghagshagshags

    Ripdo.

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,264

    Default

    947307F406F20653B031B5E

    No, that isn't spam, it's just something to translate of which will come great glory.

  13. #13
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    I keep telling tim to unban you since you're a drama catalyst but he won't

  14. #14
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    I come back to this place to see the same damed ass hole that were here before. I have no idea why KS came back here but I hope you all rot in hell.

    I may at some time latter down the line come back here or to contact some of my firends but I have no reason to be apart of the forum. If you think I'm coming back just like that you are wrong. It's funny how when I really leave I'm not trying to reason with you or even tell you how you all are too perverted or fucked up. Nor am I trying to rally all the people you guys have called small to over throw PD.


    Thanks to all my friends and pain to all my enemies.

    --Riptde Kryp
    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:

    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:

    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:

    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:

    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:

    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:

    :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga: :nigga:
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  15. #15
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    Same ripdo as usual.

  16. #16
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by logan View Post
    I come back to this place to see the same damed ass hole that were here before. I have no idea why KS came back here but I hope you all rot in hell.

    I may at some time latter down the line come back here or to contact some of my firends but I have no reason to be apart of the forum. If you think I'm coming back just like that you are wrong. It's funny how when I really leave I'm not trying to reason with you or even tell you how you all are too perverted or fucked up. Nor am I trying to rally all the people you guys have called small to over throw PD.


    Thanks to all my friends and pain to all my enemies.

    --Riptde Kryp
    Happy 2007



  17. #17
    Who are you? Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    473

    Default

    ripdo is a very unhappy individual

    maybe she should go to therapy to work out her overwhelming anger at being BANNED FROM A POKEMON FORUM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •