Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: HOTTEST GIRL EVER

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by The Brown Dragon View Post
    this is the hottest girl ever
    I forgot about her PRETTY BROWN BROWN DRIVING ME WILD.

Quote Originally Posted by KidStatutory View Post
    You must be cool, sleeping with random women.

I wrote something long and drawn out here, be just deleted in in favor of the following:

You're a prick, and if there was a bus large enough to hit all the people like you in the world, I'd drive it without a second thought.

I guess that's why some people use planes.
    Was that directed at myself or Goku?

probably both. i am giving you the of dissaproval via this thread though, nocturne. you can't judge girls off of appearence. just because someone is attractive doesnt mean they're a slut

No but someone just out of high school wears a shirt like that (both of them actually) and has multiple pictures taken of her in such a shirt, then it's likely she is.

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

AND THEN could some one please anwser my damn question AND THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    No but someone just out of high school wears a shirt like that (both of them actually) and has multiple pictures taken of her in such a shirt, then it's likely she is.
    Ok person do you know that women like to take provacative pictures for their lover?
    Greatness Reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Ok person do you know that women like to take provacative pictures for their lover?
    Hey Jimmy, she's not his lover:

Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    No far from it my soon to be girl friend

Well she's my lover now

Yes, but the pictures were posted before you were. So my point stands.

No it doesn't because she's my lover now

It doesn't matter. That has no relevance. The pictures were posted before you were her lover. The point stands. It's simple reasoning. For all we know, she could have sent that picture to tons of other guys.

this is the hottest girl ever
    In your opinion. Personally, i've seen alot better.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Nocturne your a fat fucking virgin and your gonna stay a virgin because no girl wants your microscopic penis

Nocturne your a fat fucking virgin and your gonna stay a virgin because no girl wants your microscopic penis
    Back to mindless savagery are we Shit Serpent? I highly doubt you had sex with either one of the girls whose pictures you've posted. You posted this thread two days ago, perhaps three. Then, yesterday, you say you've taken the virginity of both. So, how, within dating them from one to two days, would they allow you to take their virginity? And, if by the off-chance that you did take it, then it simply reinforces my statement that they would be a whore. You've lost Goku

Who says we were dating when we fucked fatty and my name is THE BROWN DRagon any more you dumb fat bitch it's Goku ... Goku_king_anime and never mistake that bitch

Back to mindless savagery are we Shit Serpent? I highly doubt you had sex with either one of the girls whose pictures you've posted. You posted this thread two days ago, perhaps three. Then, yesterday, you say you've taken the virginity of both. So, how, within dating them from one to two days, would they allow you to take their virginity? And, if by the off-chance that you did take it, then it simply reinforces my statement that they would be a whore. You've lost Goku
    Uhh. Could you stop hating on him just becuase his girl is more attractive then any girl you could possibly get becuase your really hideous and.... your fucking fat no one really cares about what you think is attractive becuase once again your fat.
    Greatness Reincarnated

Who says we were dating when we fucked fatty and my name is THE BROWN DRagon any more you dumb fat bitch it's Goku ... Goku_king_anime and never mistake that bitch
    So if you weren't dating then you would either be paying her or she would be a "friend with benefits". Both would make her a whore. For fucks' sake Shit Serpent, come on.

Uhh. Could you stop hating on him just becuase his girl is more attractive then any girl you could possibly get becuase your really hideous and.... your fucking fat no one really cares about what you think is attractive becuase once again your fat.
    A) You really have nothing better than fat jokes, it would appear. Come on, step it up.
    B) If the two of you didn't care what I said about who I thought was hot, then Goku wouldn't have asked "got anyone hotter?" previously in the thread. You two are contradicting yourselves left and right.

If you keep calling me shit serpent i'm going to call you Danny phaketom jr.

Go for it. At least mine is relevant.

at least mines is funny you dumb fat bitch your not even real how can ieven be talking to you it must be a shrine on pd then fucking fack fat bitch

So if you weren't dating then you would either be paying her or she would be a "friend with benefits". Both would make her a whore. For fucks' sake Shit Serpent, come on.

A) You really have nothing better than fat jokes, it would appear. Come on, step it up.
    B) If the two of you didn't care what I said about who I thought was hot, then Goku wouldn't have asked "got anyone hotter?" previously in the thread. You two are contradicting yourselves left and right.
    A) There is no need for me to call you anything else, it would be a waste of the many insults i use since once again your fat and a horrible slob.

B) It was simply to point out that you really have no one that looks even remotely better, which has been proven on numerous cases this being one of them. No sir i am not contradicting myself, if any one is contradicting themselves it would have to be you where you state how you dont find her attractive, but yet post pictures of horrible looking women which cannot compare. You said it yourself, you dont like women that have enormous cleavage and can easily kick your ass if you do something wrong, you like skinny women to tone down your apparent obesity.
    Greatness Reincarnated

at least mines is funny you dumb fat bitch your not even real how can ieven be talking to you it must be a shrine on pd then fucking fack fat bitch
    Dude, legible please. All I could understand out of your writhing mass of idiocy was shrine. So clearly, you must have been planning to build me a shrine and you're now worshiping me as a god.

A) There is no need for me to call you anything else, it would be a waste of the many insults i use since once again your fat and a horrible slob.

B) It was simply to point out that you really have no one that looks even remotely better, which has been proven on numerous cases this being one of them. No sir i am not contradicting myself, if any one is contradicting themselves it would have to be you where you state how you dont find her attractive, but yet post pictures of horrible looking women which cannot compare. You said it yourself, you dont like women that have enormous cleavage and can easily kick your ass if you do something wrong, you like skinny women to tone down your apparent obesity.
    A) No Jimmy, it would be intelligence if you came up with something else. It would be originality. It would be skillful. But clearly, you have none of the aforementioned qualities.

B) M'kay, when has that been proven? I've never posted a picture of my girlfriend. For all you know, I could be dating a harem of smoking hot models, all of whom are dying to be fucked senseless by my gargantuan cock.

You clearly are contradicting yourself, but you'll just deny it or again, or make a fat joke completely off subject again, so why waste my time explaining? Not to mention having my opinion be different from your own and Goku's isn't contradicting. It's just that, a difference in opinion. And so, if a women has enormous cleavage she can kick my ass and by extension, yours? So, in theory this woman:

could kick your ass? Niiiceeee.

Also, if I had sex with an anorexic girl, it would accentuate my obesity not tone it down. You really are off the ball today jimmy boy.

Dude, legible please. All I could understand out of your writhing mass of idiocy was shrine. So clearly, you must have been planning to build me a shrine and you're now worshiping me as a god.
    Didnt we already establish that im more intelligent then you and getting technical with me has been your defeat every time? If not then I will show you now.

First of all you really have no back bone, all of your insults are filled with pleas for some one to take you seriously and not think of you as a gigantic figure filled with cellulite that has sexual relationships with onion rings and all food with a hole in the center like donuts since the atrosity you are could not possibly get a respectable girl.

A) No Jimmy, it would be intelligence if you came up with something else. It would be originality. It would be skillful. But clearly, you have none of the aforementioned qualities.
    No as i have mentioned before there really isnt a point in making variations to my flames now that i know that this will be the most effective becuase im picking at the fact that you are morbidly obese and live on the computer becuase we all know your some hideous nerd.
    B) M'kay, when has that been proven? I've never posted a picture of my girlfriend. For all you know, I could be dating a harem of smoking hot models, all of whom are dying to be fucked senseless by my gargantuan cock. You clearly are contradicting yourself, but you'll just deny it or again, or make a fat joke completely off subject again, so why waste my time explaining? Not to mention having my opinion be different from your own and Goku's isn't contradicting. It's just that, a difference in opinion. And so, if a women has enormous cleavage she can kick my ass and by extension, yours? So, in theory this woman:

could kick your ass? Niiiceeee.
    Also, if I had sex with an anorexic girl, it would accentuate my obesity not tone it down. You really are off the ball today jimmy boy.
    I really dont need any proof on this account becuase every one knows that you have no charm and couldnt possibly get a girl outside of dating sites where you lie your ass off about your appearance, oh and by the way people who constantly try to attain some standing although they are a complete douche and a waste of existence usually have a cock that is microscopic at best.

No you fucking idiot you use the word contradiction regardless of the context you use it in or the situation, you simply like to act like an intelligent person despite the fact that your just a morbidly obese nerd psuedo.

Dont bunch me up with your sorry ass im a fucking beast.

Also its common knowledge that i could easily kick your ass in any type of fight mental or physical becuase your just a spic that likes to TRY and look tough on an internet pokemon forum. Why you ask? Becuase 1, im fit, fast and powerful. 2 im a martial artist and i specialize in decapitating big people. 3 I bet your just an unexperienced little boy that hasnt had pussy since birth and has no reccolection of how to fight or use their brain.

In honor of FULLMETAL'S return.
    Greatness Reincarnated

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

No it doesn't because she's my lover now
    I would laugh so fucking hard if this was actually true.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

I guess nocturne has given up
    Greatness Reincarnated

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast