Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HOTTEST GIRL EVER

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    What the hell are you a fucking pansy, if your going to insult my intelligence dont be a little vague bitch. Its like you were afraid of being completely destroyed by my superior intelect.

Oh and by the way your style of flaming is obsilete, if you just point out spelling and grammatical errors with your mediocre flames to insult someones intelligence all your going to get if a polymorphic model of pure shittiness in every post you make.
    So, you would prefer that I respond with your style of flaming then?

YOU BITCH WHORE SLUT MOTHER FUCKER MAN THE FUCK UP I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKS SAKE BE A FUCKING MAN DOUCHE BAG YOU'RE SO GAY YOU FUCKING COCK LOVER DOUCHE HOMO SLUT WHORE BITCH GAYWAD!

Now back to civilized life: That was hardly point out grammatical errors. You're now grasping at straws attempting to claw your way back to a foot hold in the "flame war". The sad part is, it only took a little bit of bribes and backhanded intelligence comments for you to lose. I honestly thought you were better than that Jimmy.

did not read the fight, just cried instead

kg, if you're going to want to be a man, you have to learn to not cry.

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Jimmy is the complete opposite of me if i act civilalized he acts the complete opposite of that see where i'm going here

Your Pain... My Passion! EvilMew's Avatar

O.o
    </3 EvilMew </3

A New Heart For Christmas <33

You Cannot Beat Me.

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    did not read the fight, just cried instead
    I think I'm going to send the link to this thread to Maury!

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

So, you would prefer that I respond with your style of flaming then?

YOU BITCH WHORE SLUT MOTHER FUCKER MAN THE FUCK UP I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKS SAKE BE A FUCKING MAN DOUCHE BAG YOU'RE SO GAY YOU FUCKING COCK LOVER DOUCHE HOMO SLUT WHORE BITCH GAYWAD!

Now back to civilized life: That was hardly point out grammatical errors. You're now grasping at straws attempting to claw your way back to a foot hold in the "flame war". The sad part is, it only took a little bit of bribes and backhanded intelligence comments for you to lose. I honestly thought you were better than that Jimmy.
    If your just going to pick out the little parts of my response that you can reply to without looking like a dumbass then i have already won. First of all i have already won, this is just YOU trying to gain back some or any kind of face or respect from the total annihilation i gave you.
    Second, What in the hell are you talking about, you lost completely. All your doing right now is proving all of the facts that i have conveyed about your sorry little life.

Since im not in a good mood ill give an example.

You always wanna fight me brain for brain for brain so ill show you just how much more intelligent I am compared to you.

The first section of the post focused on you trying to insult my intelligence by using my past posting styles in order to shake me up so i cannot respond to the posts after. This entire time you were just trying to make me mad and uneasy so i would make a mistake, too late now nocturne.

second section was full of denial, a good 70% of your posting style is pointing out any grammatical errors or spelling errors in order to gain any kind of leverage and it is a sign that you cannot really depend on any analysis or examination skills to point out flaws in a persons points and or personality, it means that you cant be original, i wouldnt be surprised if you got that method out a text book, very generic nocturne.

The real sad part is that you still drag this on despite you yourself knowing that you have already lost from the very beginning. now lord zangoose you seem to be a little bit more aggresive then usual lately, could it be that you have realized that everything you have done and will do is pointless and futile in aiding in the grand scheme of life? Is it that your just now noticing how unfit and weak you really are becuase you seem to resent my superiority over you, is that im more intelligent? Maybe its becuase im stronger? Maybe its becuase im fit but most of all i think that your just trying to gain a position you never will, you always brag about anything you can in order to feel superior becuase you cant when your not over the internet becuase you can catch a quick punch to the face that way. You also are into completely irrelevent and nerdy things like WoW when you could be out working your cellulite filled belly, all around your just a punk that likes to act tough Ill bet millions of dollars that i would kick your ass in a cage match and torture you afterward.

Over, any response to this is futile, your finished, done, over, and complete.

thank you for the tiny bit of enjoyment that you give me everytime i crush you.
    Greatness Reincarnated

In other words you fired

Quote Originally Posted by Goku_king_anime View Post
    Nocturne your a fat fucking virgin and your gonna stay a virgin because no girl wants your microscopic penis
    lolollo he got u

There's no way you're 19. You're an idiot. People like you have multiple kids on accident if they manage to have sex- unfortunately, dumb people multiply faster.

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

now lord zangoose you seem to be a little bit more aggresive then usual lately, could it be that you have realized that everything you have done and will do is pointless and futile in aiding in the grand scheme of life? Is it that your just now noticing how unfit and weak you really are becuase you seem to resent my superiority over you, is that im more intelligent?
    rofl.

Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.

Paired with: Mex - Eve

If your just going to pick out the little parts of my response that you can reply to without looking like a dumbass then i have already won. First of all i have already won, this is just YOU trying to gain back some or any kind of face or respect from the total annihilation i gave you.
    Second, What in the hell are you talking about, you lost completely. All your doing right now is proving all of the facts that i have conveyed about your sorry little life.

Since im not in a good mood ill give an example.

You always wanna fight me brain for brain for brain so ill show you just how much more intelligent I am compared to you.

The first section of the post focused on you trying to insult my intelligence by using my past posting styles in order to shake me up so i cannot respond to the posts after. This entire time you were just trying to make me mad and uneasy so i would make a mistake, too late now nocturne.

second section was full of denial, a good 70% of your posting style is pointing out any grammatical errors or spelling errors in order to gain any kind of leverage and it is a sign that you cannot really depend on any analysis or examination skills to point out flaws in a persons points and or personality, it means that you cant be original, i wouldnt be surprised if you got that method out a text book, very generic nocturne.

The real sad part is that you still drag this on despite you yourself knowing that you have already lost from the very beginning. now lord zangoose you seem to be a little bit more aggresive then usual lately, could it be that you have realized that everything you have done and will do is pointless and futile in aiding in the grand scheme of life? Is it that your just now noticing how unfit and weak you really are becuase you seem to resent my superiority over you, is that im more intelligent? Maybe its becuase im stronger? Maybe its becuase im fit but most of all i think that your just trying to gain a position you never will, you always brag about anything you can in order to feel superior becuase you cant when your not over the internet becuase you can catch a quick punch to the face that way. You also are into completely irrelevent and nerdy things like WoW when you could be out working your cellulite filled belly, all around your just a punk that likes to act tough Ill bet millions of dollars that i would kick your ass in a cage match and torture you afterward.

Over, any response to this is futile, your finished, done, over, and complete.

thank you for the tiny bit of enjoyment that you give me everytime i crush you.
    Jimmy, it's the way I argue. I respond paragraph by paragraph. And considering the lack of substance and repetitive nature of the paragraphs, it can be a challenge to do anything. As a side note, how do you view yourself as a annihilating me? You have yet to make any sort of backing to your accusations and leech off of recycled insults or what Goku says.

Now, now Jimmy, you can't say you're more intelligent than some if you make two grammatical errors in a very short sentence. But alas, if you want to be that pompous I might as well respond.

For the first section you're mostly right. I did poke fun at your mental capabilities and posting experiences. However, the point of it was not to get you mad. That's where your mistake is. The point is to just give myself some amusement by seeing if you notice the sarcasm or backhanded statements in many of the lines. In this case, you missed quite a few so I got my laughs.

For the second section, my posting style is mostly just pointing out your flaws, not always grammatical or spelling issues. However, when you post that you're more intelligent than myself, as you so frequently like to do here, that's when I pick at your mistakes to show the irony in your statement. Not to mention pointing out flaws hardly means that you lack originality and bases to attack from. It's debating at its core. You belittle your opponent's points and put forth your own. How very typical of you to attack hat type of style. It's the choice of insecure angry people everywhere.

I really fail to see any sort of relevance in the first half of your next paragraph. At what does anything on a Pokémon forum on the Internet have anything to do with the "grand scheme of life"? At what point does picking a flame war with a, as you like to call me, "13 year old fat virgin nerd homo fat geek loser virgin" have any relevance with the "grand scheme of life"?

If you want to claim your superiority in mental and physical strength over me then I'm going to make two points. The first is on your alleged physical strength. I don't know how many times I'll have to say this in order for you to listen, but I am 13. You're 19. Does claiming that you're stronger than a person who's just now heading into puberty, while you're in college, really make you feel better about yourself? I'm really doubting the fact that you make any such claims of dominance in real life, have any shot of backing up these claims in real life, or really know how to do any of these things in real life. You constantly mention how you're so fit, strong and incredibly powerful, yet you never post a picture. Ergo, I could make the claim that you are a nineteen year old fat, flabby, nerdy virgin and you would have nothing to back it up with.

Now onto intelligence. If you're going to claim mental superiority, then let's have a look at what you type in this post, shall we?

Now I highlighted all spelling mistakes in that paragraph, let alone grammar. Now, if you feel the need to question my intelligence, bring a dictionary next time pal

BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUm

Goku, what the hell was that

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Jimmy, it's the way I argue. I respond paragraph by paragraph. And considering the lack of substance and repetitive nature of the paragraphs, it can be a challenge to do anything. As a side note, how do you view yourself as a annihilating me? You have yet to make any sort of backing to your accusations and leech off of recycled insults or what Goku says.

Now, now Jimmy, you can't say you're more intelligent than some if you make two grammatical errors in a very short sentence. But alas, if you want to be that pompous I might as well respond.

You say that you dont point out grammatical errors but now you admit it, your contradicting yourself lord zangoose. You dont respond paragraph by paragraph at all, you respond to what your book worm pseudo intelligence can respond to, thats all. For example the portion above was answered in a cliqued manner as if from a text book. You constantly try to act superior in intellect by throwing out a couple flames fused with your grammatical error analysis that you cling to like a prison bitch. But the truth is that all you can do is bark and bark with no kind of valid retaliation other than calling the offense half baked and trying to act superior. Ill give you an analysis, The truth is that you are just mentally retarded, your parents never wanted you at all, they would have rather thrown you into a trash can so you can live with all of the other useless garbage that you can call kin.

You obviously got your looks from the peice of shit that you recognized as your father, a drag queen with both genitalia. Then you started to eat everything around you which leads you to your current state, a complete failure without a life to mention, missing male genitalia except for the gigantic bulge that is present where your chest should be. Give up you have been spoiled with life that you dont deserve.

For the first section you're mostly right. I did poke fun at your mental capabilities and posting experiences. However, the point of it was not to get you mad. That's where your mistake is. The point is to just give myself some amusement by seeing if you notice the sarcasm or backhanded statements in many of the lines. In this case, you missed quite a few so I got my laughs.

For the second section, my posting style is mostly just pointing out your flaws, not always grammatical or spelling issues. However, when you post that you're more intelligent than myself, as you so frequently like to do here, that's when I pick at your mistakes to show the irony in your statement. Not to mention pointing out flaws hardly means that you lack originality and bases to attack from. It's debating at its core. You belittle your opponent's points and put forth your own. How very typical of you to attack hat type of style. It's the choice of insecure angry people everywhere.

I really fail to see any sort of relevance in the first half of your next paragraph. At what does anything on a Pokémon forum on the Internet have anything to do with the "grand scheme of life"? At what point does picking a flame war with a, as you like to call me, "13 year old fat virgin nerd homo fat geek loser virgin" have any relevance with the "grand scheme of life"?

No this is complete denial, this is what you call saving face. You dont fool anyone when you try to act tough despite all of your obvious insecurities of your true identity of a big peice of shit being realized, too late fuck face. I can say that you have fallen from any respect you clung too, the fact that you would attack your senior and superior in everything is obvious that your trying to gain a tiny bit of grace before you fall to the pits of hell that is where you belong.

There is no irony in a superiority complex such as this, im not gonna waste my time correcting all of my spelling and grammatical errors just becuase some internet nerd doesnt bum rush me with his bitchy attitude about how every single sentence has to be correct in order for you to prove your superiority. But considering your inability to actually come up with anything straying from your original style would be counter benificial to you.

Its quite simple actually, I dont need to witness your life for me to make such predictions since its exactly the same on the internet and out. You waste your time keeping an already finished argument going, you havenet responded to the entire post in this entire argument while i completely shoot down all of your comments single handedly. This was a pointless battle to begin with, i really have no time to be arguing with a stubborn bitch that constantly responds to arguments that have already been resolved and done, i finished you early in this squabble but yet your burning desire to be regarded as something other than a fat bastard( which you are unfortunately). My conclusion to this is that you need to find something that makes you unique instead of recycling the common strategy of all the bitches on this forum.

If you want to claim your superiority in mental and physical strength over me then I'm going to make two points. The first is on your alleged physical strength. I don't know how many times I'll have to say this in order for you to listen, but I am 13. You're 19. Does claiming that you're stronger than a person who's just now heading into puberty, while you're in college, really make you feel better about yourself? I'm really doubting the fact that you make any such claims of dominance in real life, have any shot of backing up these claims in real life, or really know how to do any of these things in real life. You constantly mention how you're so fit, strong and incredibly powerful, yet you never post a picture. Ergo, I could make the claim that you are a nineteen year old fat, flabby, nerdy virgin and you would have nothing to back it up with.

Now onto intelligence. If you're going to claim mental superiority, then let's have a look at what you type in this post, shall we?

Now I highlighted all spelling mistakes in that paragraph, let alone grammar. Now, if you feel the need to question my intelligence, bring a dictionary next time pal

Be serious man, the only thing you can do is be a fat ass with no life. I mean for fucks sake what will you do, fight me with your words? Will you hurt me mentally with your oh so demeaning language? oh, oh, or maybe you will throw your dictionary at me, oh so scary. Seriously i bet you make love to donuts and foods with holes in them, I bet you cant even move your body to do any actions. I mean its just a waste even saying anything involving physical properties becuase i bet you cant speak becuase all you use your mouth for is eating, I wouldnt be surprised if in your negligence to get off your fat ass and start talkin you learned how to telepathically speak with people as well as telekinesis. But now i want to post a picture even less becuase you might try to fucking whack off to my picture like the gay bastard you are.

Respond if you want, this is where i stop, denial is useless at this point.[/
    Greatness Reincarnated

I'll respond in the morning. I feel like enjoying myself without the complete waste of time you call a flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Goku, what the hell was that
    To tell you the truth i don't know

LOL that was almost an instant burn JIm

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Woah, this shit happened 6 years ago

Back in your day, Solly?
    Just do it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567