Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HOTTEST GIRL EVER

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon's Fury View Post
    I would laugh so fucking hard if this was actually true.

I would laugh hard if you said you were straight

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Then laugh if you want, because at least I can say it truthfully.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

You mean that you would be telling a complete lie and know that your life is nothing and you'll never amount to anything then.......... yeah

...wait, what?

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

If you need a explaination my point is proven

Well, excuse me if you're making no sense...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

I made sense your brain is just processing slow right now that's all

IIt's true. My brain is slowly turning to mush from the horror that it High Holiday Services...

Wow, I really should've just stopped after my second remark, I'm losing my edge...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

IIt's true. My brain is slowly turning to mush from the horror that it High Holiday Services...

Wow, I really should've just stopped after my second remark, I'm losing my edge...
    Becuase you have no stamina, you should work on that
    Greatness Reincarnated

Flame stamina = consistent run of comebacks. Yep, definitely something I don't have. I'm just not meant for flaming, I suppose.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Jew

LMAFO JEW ... JEW HELL FUCKING NAW LIKE THE FUNNIEST ONE LINER

Registered Users Regular

You know goku we flame way to much on this forum we would have been bannded if we were on another website.

Jimmy, I hardly consider having a social life and friends and enjoying that meaning I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu jimmy chow View Post
    Didnt we already establish that im more intelligent then you and getting technical with me has been your defeat every time? If not then I will show you now.

First of all you really have no back bone, all of your insults are filled with pleas for some one to take you seriously and not think of you as a gigantic figure filled with cellulite that has sexual relationships with onion rings and all food with a hole in the center like donuts since the atrosity you are could not possibly get a respectable girl.

No Jimmy, no one would ever have the incredible lack of knowledge to say you were intelligent than me at any point, not even your friend the Shit Serpent. And at what point have you ever beat me in an intellectual debate.

M'kay so to be clear you do know in what way we're using backbone here right? As in standing up to someone. Yet you tell me I have no backbone even as I am currently exchanging insults with you at this very moment. And once again, you resort to fat jokes at the end. This isn't third grade Jimmy boy, it's an online forum.

No as i have mentioned before there really isnt a point in making variations to my flames now that i know that this will be the most effective becuase im picking at the fact that you are morbidly obese and live on the computer becuase we all know your some hideous nerd.

Yes there is Jimmy. Before you said you were an intelligent person, more so than me. If that were the case, you would expand your vocabulary, come at me from different angles, and generally be original. However, you feel the need to constantly, and ineffectively, hammer on one specific insult. If it really bothered me, I would be typing in all caps and mindlessly flipping out on you right now. Rather, I'm calmly retorting here. Also, if it really bothered me, I would lose the weight. However, as I've said before, I enjoy my weight. It's quite fun to be large.

I really dont need any proof on this account becuase every one knows that you have no charm and couldnt possibly get a girl outside of dating sites where you lie your ass off about your appearance, oh and by the way people who constantly try to attain some standing although they are a complete douche and a waste of existence usually have a cock that is microscopic at best.

No you fucking idiot you use the word contradiction regardless of the context you use it in or the situation, you simply like to act like an intelligent person despite the fact that your just a morbidly obese nerd psuedo.

Dont bunch me up with your sorry ass im a fucking beast.

Also its common knowledge that i could easily kick your ass in any type of fight mental or physical becuase your just a spic that likes to TRY and look tough on an internet pokemon forum. Why you ask? Becuase 1, im fit, fast and powerful. 2 im a martial artist and i specialize in decapitating big people. 3 I bet your just an unexperienced little boy that hasnt had pussy since birth and has no reccolection of how to fight or use their brain.

In honor of FULLMETAL'S return.
    Really, Jimmy, be honest with yourself. I have no charm? Have you ever bothered to look at your own posts in the past? If you like, I would gladly post some examples of pre-Flamechamber Jimmy. Or not, your choice. Only morons on a dating site would go out with some one who never posted a picture, and if I were to post one, it would be quite clearly I was a minor.

If we're going to talk about trying to attain status, and relation to penis size then I really donít see how that point would be doing yourself any good.

The times I used contradiction fit quite well with the times they were posted. Simply because you were bested and now have no further proof to defeat me, you flip, call me a pseudo and fall back to your simpleton fat and nerd jokes.

So Jimmy, how old are you? 19, correct? Iím 13. You would have a good chance of beating me in a fight, but there has to be some reason why youíve never posted a picture of yourself. Either youíre too incredibly fat, too incredibly skinny and weak, or too incredibly ugly. Either way, youíd be far from competent.

In the sense you used decapitating, Iím doubting you know the meaning of it. You canít decapitate someone without using a knife or blade of some sort.

technically you can decapitate anyone with anything, as long as the head comes off. say someone is standing on a train, train hits a tunnel, person doesn't dodge the tunnel lip and gets their head taken off. decapitation.

why do people debate with jimmy it makes them look incredibly stupid

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

because they are stupid
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Jew
    Don't make me mess with your bank account!

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

heh i know a line "i know where you live and all your credit card details"
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Don't make me mess with your bank account!
    Don't make me get Mahmoud Amidenijad on you!

why do people debate with jimmy it makes them look incredibly stupid
    Gimmicks often piss me off to the point of senselessness.

then stop being worked by them

then stop being worked by them
    when are you going to drop your ginger gimmick?

happy awesome power kung fu jimmy chow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Jimmy, I hardly consider having a social life and friends and enjoying that meaning I give up.

Really, Jimmy, be honest with yourself. I have no charm? Have you ever bothered to look at your own posts in the past? If you like, I would gladly post some examples of pre-Flamechamber Jimmy. Or not, your choice. Only morons on a dating site would go out with some one who never posted a picture, and if I were to post one, it would be quite clearly I was a minor.

If we're going to talk about trying to attain status, and relation to penis size then I really donít see how that point would be doing yourself any good.

The times I used contradiction fit quite well with the times they were posted. Simply because you were bested and now have no further proof to defeat me, you flip, call me a pseudo and fall back to your simpleton fat and nerd jokes.

So Jimmy, how old are you? 19, correct? Iím 13. You would have a good chance of beating me in a fight, but there has to be some reason why youíve never posted a picture of yourself. Either youíre too incredibly fat, too incredibly skinny and weak, or too incredibly ugly. Either way, youíd be far from competent.

In the sense you used decapitating, Iím doubting you know the meaning of it. You canít decapitate someone without using a knife or blade of some sort.
    What the hell are you a fucking pansy, if your going to insult my intelligence dont be a little vague bitch. Its like you were afraid of being completely destroyed by my superior intelect.

Oh and by the way your style of flaming is obsilete, if you just point out spelling and grammatical errors with your mediocre flames to insult someones intelligence all your going to get if a polymorphic model of pure shittiness in every post you make.
    Greatness Reincarnated

WOW you two guys are fighting over the fact that my girlfriend is super hot

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast