Thread: pokemon diamond!

kaytee576

rolleyes pokemon diamond!

Hi I am currently playing Pokemon Diamond and just reached the league, my Pokemon's are mostly leval 47 to 52 and I hope they can beat the league peeps!

I love this game but the one thing that drives me mad is the fact That I still cannot catch the last of the three Pokemon's, cant remember the names but it is the Pokemon you have to chase around from one town to the next, im using my golbat (Margaret hehe) to fly here and there and it is driving me mad!

Have any of you caught the last one yet I tried using my golbat and the move mean look but as soon as she faints the flipping thing flees!!! Does it have to be caught? I know I am asking for a spoiler but does it effect the game if I just give up!??!

And also my max repels NEVER work DAMMIT! must be me!! xxx

Kyogre_Kommander

You don't have to catch it to finish the game. You just have to have seen it to help complete your Pokédex. You can't get your National 'Dex 'tis you've seen 150.
    The only Pokémon I need to see to complete mine is Drifloon, which I will do soon.

I caught the Mesprit (one who keeps running away), it took a day or 2 but you'll get there

Your Pain... My Passion! EvilMew's Avatar

Mesprit isnt too hard to catch, i also have pokemon diamond..but i havnt got that far yet, but i know from my friends experience on pokemon pearl, that you have to keep chasing it till you enter the same zone as mesprit is in, then the using an attack like mean look,,so it cant escape.. but making sure you dont faint, by keeping a high quantity of max/hyper potions in your bag, and also ethers for the pokemons moves,,, though it helps to save your master ball, as the legendery diamond pokemon ( diagla ) i think its called... is alot more easier to catch with just a ultra ball, then the 3 legendery star pokemon, and that itd be best to save your master ball for mesprit as mesprit is the hardest pokemon the catch in the game. =] hope that helped a little lol
    </3 EvilMew </3

A New Heart For Christmas <33

You Cannot Beat Me.

Kyogre_Kommander

Oh and you can use a Bronzong too because it knows Block, which has the same effect as Mean Look

the world is spinnin but im not afraid Cool Latios's Avatar

bronzong has better defenses and walls mesprit totally so yeah, bronzong > golbat.

Also each time you change route directly mesprit changes route too, the most used trick is to get on the border of a city, enter and exit until mesprit is on the route adjacent to you, then you save and go catch it =D

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

...aside from the fact that Mesprit utterly and completely outspeeds Bronzong...
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

Actually, I'd still use an Ultra Ball on Mespirit, because you still have to face Cresselia later in the game, which is also a fleeing Pokemon, and is harder to catch than Mespirit.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

~The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger; The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
    ~Stephen King

kaytee576

Thanks all for your help! I still havent caught it!! AHHH Dam thing will try all of what you have said now! but OMG Cresselia is harder to catch?!?!?!?!? I think i will give up now!! HELP!

jaredlusk

hey,

I have Pokemon Pearl with a Infernape lv96,2 Giratina's in they're 70's,heatran and I forget his lv...,Regigigas lv70,and Aipom in his 60's.My Legendary's are Dialga,Palkia,Azlef,Uxie,Rotom,Heatran,2 Giratina's and Regigigas.Anyway my point is I have beaten the league about 20 time's without Mespirit so you don't need him.(oh yeah,I have Cresselia too.)

So don't worry

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

your screwed w/the league
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

I like the game a lot. i have a rampardos qhich roxsss

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

Still utterly screwed
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

blythor2k7

mesprit isnt very hard at all if u have action replay(newest 1) coz all u have to do is put the infinite master balls in oh ye u can also lvl up reeli quick by puttin in infinite rare candies(only 999 of each,not fully infinite)

Some people don't hack, noob. If you ask me, using an AR or GameShark or other such cheating device is the sign of someone who's too much of an idiot to play the game the right way. stfu and gtfo of a topic that wants actual advice.

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

150% more manical than ever Noelle the Bubbly's Avatar

I had five pokemon on my team at level 62, and STILL had trouble with the league. The highest level pokemon the champion uses is at 66. Might I suggest using the daycare for a while?
    We could all take a lesson from crayons:

Some are sharp

Some are beautiful

And all are different colors

But they learn to live in the same box

You know where this is going;)

Noelle pairs with no one:P

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Latios View Post
    bronzong has better defenses and walls mesprit totally so yeah, bronzong > golbat.

Also each time you change route directly mesprit changes route too, the most used trick is to get on the border of a city, enter and exit until mesprit is on the route adjacent to you, then you save and go catch it =D
    But Bronzong have a horrible speed. Uxie and the gang could've gotten away before you 'block' them. I suggest use Wobbufet's Shadow Tag.

~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

May the Force be with you. And of course, may Blaziken be with you also. CrazyBlonde13's Avatar

ya but wobbuffet's hard to cooperate with since it only knows countering moves and such. And random question: DB, that Altaria sprite thing you have in your siggy, what's the deal with it?
    I is a Blonde::)

YOU KNOW YOUR A BAND GEEK IF.....

1. Band is your favorite sport.
    2. You hum band songs in other classes.
    3. You've ever done roll-step while walking with a full plate or glass to keep things from spilling.
    4. You've never been on a Friday night date, thanks to the football games.
    5. You walk in step with any music you hear.

@Noelle: I'm guessing you lacked an Ice move, in that case?

@DB: I kind of already said that...

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

150% more manical than ever Noelle the Bubbly's Avatar

No, I had problems with the Ground hag. Notice that 3/5 members on my team are weak against ground type moves. The champ was a breeze, for the most part since I did put an Ice move on my Empoleon.
    We could all take a lesson from crayons:

Some are sharp

Some are beautiful

And all are different colors

But they learn to live in the same box

You know where this is going;)

Noelle pairs with no one:P

Dark_Trainer

The other option to catch Mespirit and Cresselia is to use a Wobbuffet. Wobbuffet's ability makes it so that they can not run. (Pain in the but when you run in to one in the wild) Just make sure you use the right attack of yours baced on his.

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

I just kept flying sumwerz random and then walking, running and biking to where it was so it mesprit moved the same distance and i cauhgt it in one night
    I'm....Back?