Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 71

Thread: just had an AWESOMEASS idea

  1. #26
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Espeonmaster View Post
    Wonder where that came from.
    it was a rip off from pokemon



  2. #27
    DSX
    Guest

    Default

    You dont say Azn?

  3. #28
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    guilds remind me of neopets. and neopets have shitty guilds
    that's the exact same thing I thought when I saw this thread

  4. #29
    captain of the ship kg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    at sea
    Posts
    10,522

    Default

    i still dont know what a guild is

  5. #30
    Vaporeon0.3
    Guest

    Default

    A gang.

  6. #31
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    I'm in the bloodz, I have a red shirt, red car, and red hat



  7. #32
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,412

    Default

    Idea to balance:

    Four guilds, four guild leaders, me (it was my idea fags), Tim and some other guys. They have a spending of cool points and every member is given a number of cool points 1-100. You can only buy 250 cool points per guild.

    MAYBE.

  8. #33
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Idea to balance:

    Four guilds, four guild leaders, me (it was my idea fags), Tim and some other guys. They have a spending of cool points and every member is given a number of cool points 1-100. You can only buy 250 cool points per guild.

    MAYBE.
    Hmm, well if you were to make the leaders go on like that, then I'd probably be expelled and ignored. We need to balance the leaders.

  9. #34
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,412

    Default

    The leaders are people that deserve their leadership and/or are ultimately cool.

  10. #35
    captain of the ship kg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    at sea
    Posts
    10,522

    Default

    what would the point of the guilds be?

  11. #36
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,412

    Default

    drama
    something to do
    create enemies
    give additional rights for fullmetal / devil to bitch
    increase the heat with pd

  12. #37
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    The leaders are people that deserve their leadership and/or are ultimately cool.
    Which means I would be shunned no matter what "Faction" I go into.

  13. #38
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,412

    Default

    Lucario you better stop posting right now before I bite you.

  14. #39
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Lucario you better stop posting right now before I bite you.
    Is it becuase i'm finding problems in your system, or becuase you hate me.

  15. #40
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,412

    Default

    It's because I hate you and every post you make is something I should just generally ignore. Sometimes you've gotta learn that life doesn't work in technicality. There is no reason that the ultimate leaders should be uncool, nor is there a reason you should be posting when you actually have nothing to say which people will care about and are posting with no real purpose in mind.

  16. #41
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    It's because I hate you and every post you make is something I should just generally ignore. Sometimes you've gotta learn that life doesn't work in technicality. There is no reason that the ultimate leaders should be uncool, nor is there a reason you should be posting when you actually have nothing to say which people will care about and are posting with no real purpose in mind.
    But you said that every member must be in one Faction, so what if there are a bunch of Noobs and they have nowhere to go without being ignored? Forsight is something that needs to be used when we're planning here.

  17. #42
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kg View Post
    what would the point of the guilds be?
    for me to prove i am best yet again
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  18. #43
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    They have guilds on neopets.

  19. #44
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    It's true, I was in a guild called Meerca Lovers



  20. #45
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    They have guilds on neopets.
    Wow, I'd never have figured that out even though it's already been mentioned twice.

  21. #46
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    @azn: I was in a Warriors cats guild. Oh ya.

    @solly: I'm just about to go get some one to ban you.

  22. #47
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    How the hell did you get into the Warrior Cats?



  23. #48
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    @azn: I was in a Warriors cats guild. Oh ya.

    @solly: I'm just about to go get some one to ban you.
    I just hate it how everyone repeats things that have already been said, on the same page. I find it quite annoying. Meh, I'm leaving for now. Don't come looking for me. I wont be in Misc. Forum.

  24. #49
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    I'm just to cool. Azn, maybe one day I'll rub it off on you.


    hehe.

  25. #50
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I'm just to cool. Azn, maybe one day I'll rub it off on you.


    hehe.
    I'm looking forward to it



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •