Projects are evil. Teachers assign big-ass ones to you and then expect you to do the whole thing without any problems. But so far I've run into nothing but problems with my goddamn science project.

First I decide to do a project on hybrids. So our class went to a local college's library and there were no, and I mean NO, books on hybrids. So I spent two hours there looking for books they didn't have. Eventually, just before we leave, I convinced my teacher to let me do a different subject, but then I'm rushed to find books on it because we have to get back in time for lunch. Eventually I find two books and we head back to school.

Later that night I began reading the books, and THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MY NEW SUBJECT. Goddammit. I mistook "Handbook for Cross-Cultural Psychopathology" for having to do with psychopaths (Antisocial Personality Disorder), but nooooo, it has to do with ALL of the disorders. Antisocial Personality Disorder was only briefly mentioned.

My other book had to do with human genes. It was completely unreadable. "R2 and R1 mate and produce blargh blarhg blarhgh child becomes mutated blah blah blah".

On top of that, there's very few articles on antisocial personality genetics that I really need on the internet. So I decided to switch to albinism, and there's lots of stuff on that... but too much. I'll never be able to get all my notes done - they're due tomorrow. I'm so fucked.