Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: This WILL change your life

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I was closer than you were Adam. Are you a senior or junior?
    the fuck you were. i said high school and you said college don't play that shit off

If he's a senior, I'm closer. If he's a junior, you're closer.

I'm gonna take a closer look at the site a little later I have a feeling it's got some holes in it.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    If he's a senior, I'm closer. If he's a junior, you're closer.
    he's in high school i already took this dude

I don't go to school right now. I'm actually moving and I'll be going to ACS in England within the next 4 weeks.

Ethnicity: Caucasian, my religeon is: I believe in anything and everything passively. It's against virtually every religion to believe in another deity so whatever comes and goes in my life is my religion. I'm Canadian from Vancouver BC.

Aspirations: Well I'm pretty much straight A's through high-school right now. I just strive and succeed, and if I don't achieve my goals, so-be-it, I just want to grow up happy - Not to mention keeping others around me content

Future Goals: My dad's leaning me towards becoming a lawyer so that will be my current little path which I'm still very unsure about (NOBODY LIKES LAWYERS! was what my uncle Joe in Texas said last year when I visited him in texas, haha). My current hobbies are playing guitar, photoshopping, and learning about Network infrastructure security (White-Hat Stuff), I'm quite the techy man, so those may influence a change. So currently I'm the undecided lawyer.

anything else you need just ask.

-backs

i am probably going to be a lawyer for a while also. i would defeat you in a case.

cool i had you painted perfectly.

Haha, well in that case I hope I never have to settle case with you. Friendlies most of you?

I probably won't be on this forum often guys, but I gave you an introductory to chew on for a while. I believe I gave my original reason for joining in some very old posts, and I've only come on to wish a merry Christmas on all the forum's I have in my Roboform Database, which is ALLOT, so off to give a welcome to a few other people right now.

Hasta luego mans and womans.

-Backs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234