Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This WILL change your life

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    michael moore isnt entertaining at all unless you like disgruntled fat men angry at the world for their lack of sex try really hard to be funny and fail incessantly

and yeah backs what was the logical fallacy of my argument
    I believe it was: "Appeal to Consequences"

anyone who cites loose change as a source for a documentary should not be allowed to make 'informative' pieces that impressionable 15 year olds will see

Quote Originally Posted by Backs View Post
    I believe it was: "Appeal to Consequences"
    so saying that there is a difference in validity between true information and untrue information is a fallacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Backs is a pseudo-intellectual college know-it-all who tells stories that he "heard from a guy" on a forum to sound cool. Why would his opinion be valid?
    pseudo maybe, but age i think you're wrong on.

so saying that there is a difference in validity between true information and untrue information is a fallacy?
    Not really, are we on the same post?

"no one should watch any of those movies unless they want to laugh at them"

action: watching the movies
    consequence: laughing at the movie

but blah doesn't matter unless you want to heat up a debate which I'd rather avoid.

Don't feel too bad Backs, God's opinions hold relatively little weight with me as he sides with debunkers, and most debunkers wouldn't admit evidence if it bit them in the scrotum.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Not really, are we on the same post?

"no one should watch any of those movies unless they want to laugh at them"

action: watching the movies
    consequence: laughing at the movie

but blah doesn't matter unless you want to heat up a debate which I'd rather avoid.
    you are seriously making no sense at all i hope you realize. are you trying to twist my words to make it into some kind if pseuod logical fallacy garbage

if you're going to say a movie as literally worthless as zeitgeist WILL change your life you're going to get some debate.

i cant tell. do you actually put weight in these films, and take what they say seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by RedCheetah View Post
    Don't feel too bad Backs, God's opinions hold relatively little weight with me as he sides with debunkers, and most debunkers wouldn't admit evidence if it bit them in the scrotum.
    do you still think that 9/11 was an inside job?

Yes.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

why? last we discussed the only evidence you will still holding onto that hadnt been pretty solidly proven wrong was a couple second clip of a firefighter saying there were bombs in the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    pseudo maybe, but age i think you're wrong on.
    he was talking about a history teacher. He has to be in school of some point.

if you're going to say a movie as literally worthless as zeitgeist WILL change your life you're going to get some debate.
    technically everything does change your life in some way big or small.

guess who i was impersonating

he was talking about a history teacher. He has to be in school of some point.
    yea between high school and college. i'm thinking closer to high school, maybe 15ish.

technically everything does change your life in some way big or small.

guess who i was impersonating
    the greatest internet philosopher of the 21st century i bet

i thought i was acting like every head up the ass psuedo between age 13 and 25.

so in other words the greatest philosophers of the 21st century. LOL

yea between high school and college. i'm thinking closer to high school, maybe 15ish.
    I'm getting more of the late highschool/ early college pompous feeling from him though. A 15 year old will be bull-headed about in general, while this breed of douche bad generally plays it coy, claiming the opponents opinions are wrong, but say they don't want to get into an argument.

haha, yes I so believe it was an inside job. At least that part, but to your point there is so much stuff that can be thrown into controversy so I just leave it out there as a possibility but I wouldn't take it entirely seriously.

I do so love technicalities =) so yes Zeitgeist will change your life forever, anything you do changes you life, even in the smallest way.

Oh and hey, apologies for appearing ostensible. Not many people like that =)

P.S.: I like your name choices... quite different.

I'm getting more of the late highschool/ early college pompous feeling from him though. A 15 year old will be bull-headed about in general, while this breed of douche bad generally plays it coy, claiming the opponents opinions are wrong, but say they don't want to get into an argument.
    teenagers are very capable of that also. a college student will throw out faulty reports and statistics to at least act like they back up their shit, while teens say you're flat wrong and when pressured for reasoning they play it off and try to get away.

haha, yes I so believe it was an inside job.
    www.debunking911.com

i dont generally like linking to private sites, but this one is very well documented

teenagers are very capable of that also. a college student will throw out faulty reports and statistics to at least act like they back up their shit, while teens say you're flat wrong and when pressured for reasoning they play it off and try to get away.
    But that faulty reasoning statement really makes him seem like a freshman in college, who after one semester, thinks they've been enlightened beyond all others.

haha, yes I so believe it was an inside job. At least that part, but to your point there is so much stuff that can be thrown into controversy so I just leave it out there as a possibility but I wouldn't take it entirely seriously.

I do so love technicalities =) so yes Zeitgeist will change your life forever, anything you do changes you life, even in the smallest way.

Oh and hey, apologies for appearing ostensible. Not many people like that =)

P.S.: I like your name choices... quite different.
    how old are you? where do you go to school? ethnicity? aspirations and future goals? all of it. speak.

ahahaha post 69 for Tim

Lol, stereotypes. I'm 17 by the way.

I was closer than you were Adam. Are you a senior or junior?

But that faulty reasoning statement really makes him seem like a freshman in college, who after one semester, thinks they've been enlightened beyond all others.
    when you become a teenager you still get that same bullshit attitude like you are top dog. the underlying difference is does he attempt to support his statement or not, and i have no seen him attempt to so i'm thinking he is on the lower end.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast