Thread: battling for unobtainable pokemon in diamond

Beginning Trainer

Default battling for unobtainable pokemon in diamond

are there any in-game trainers in pokemon diamond that you can battle, other than the trainer tower, that have pokemon like totodile, pineco and other unobtainalbe pokemon, so that i can have them in my pokedex so i can trade them on the gts? or can you only do it by trading with real people and battling them on wifi?

There are some trainers on Fullmoon Island that have National Dex Pokemon, but I'm not sure about any of the unobtainables.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

~The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger; The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
    ~Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteen View Post
    There are some trainers on Fullmoon Island that have National Dex Pokemon, but I'm not sure about any of the unobtainables.
    What the hell are you talking about?? there is only Cresselia on full moon island

Er...Then the island with the Battle Area, Resort Area, and Survival Area...I thought that was Full Moon Island...

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

~The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger; The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
    ~Stephen King

blythor2k7

no full moon island is near to iron island...stupid... that is where you get the riolu egg from when you help the dude get out of the cave(cant remember his name )

The new star of the RPG world!

Well, if you can trade from Diamond to Emerald, I suppose you can use the Battle Factory bug.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.