Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2681

Thread: Make a Wish and have it Horribly Corrupted

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Granted, now you can hear everything within a 10 mile radius, at the same time.

I wish for a laptop.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Mysteri Kitty

Granted, but it runs at super sllloww speeds and not only that, it's a defect, and blows up in your face.

I wish I was homeschooled.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Granted, but you never get any qualifications because your mum is not very good at teaching, eventually reach the age of 25 jobless, and become an alcoholic.

I wish for a forum free from Database Errors.

(Do people still do this? 16th April isn't that long ago... right?)

Granted, but now the domain name for PD is taken over by a government-controlled corporation who deals in childrens toys on the surface and nuclear weapons on the side.

I wish for more good activity on PD.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Granted, but Fullmetal and Mario The Black Knight have a duel to the death.

I wish for more funny mainstream comedians.

Granted, but they're drowned out by comedians like Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia who aren't even remotely funny but have a huge fanbase of 14 year old girls, so the good ones can't get airtime.

I wish for world peace.
    I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.

Granted, but people get bored, video game sales hit the roof, nobody buys any food because of their need to fill their desire for bloodlust, then everyone dies anyway.

I wish I was immortal.

Granted, but you become sparkly.

I wish Edward Cullen met Blade.

Granted, but Blade just gives him a flower and tells him to come back when he meets the vampire criteria.

I wish there were more fish in the sea.

Granted, but overpopulation and toxic waste leads to death on a large scale and you end up with even less fish than you started with.

I wish it was the year 1600.

Granted, but you're on the San Diego, and you die.

I wish I had perfect eyes.

Granted, but you can't see.

I wish I had alot of money.

Granted, but it all falls on top of you and you become fatally injured. (I didn't want to mention corruption and reinstate the flaws of capitalism)

I wish Winston Churchill was the next person to post in this thread.

Granted, he was reincarnated into me.

I wish I could figure out how to make TV work on my computer.

Granted, but all you figure out how to do is watch repeats of Friends.

I wish my dad was cool.

Granted, but then he leaves you to go on a 'life-journey' during which time he experiments with having sex with multiple homosexual men at the same time, in the middle of Disney World.

I wish I had no family.

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Granted, but you didn't born

I wish the time will stop
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Granted, but the space and time continuum collapses and the world ends.

I wish for many strawberries.

Granted, but they're all rotten and give you the runs for 3 weeks.

I wish I had no yard work to do.

Granted, but now you have blacksmith chores to do.

I wish for an aeroplane.

Granted but it crashed

I wish for cookies
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Granted, but they taste like crap.

I wish school was done for the year.

Granted, for me (seriously)

I wish for hotcakes

The Archer Leader global "Warming"'s Avatar

granted, but there is a Bomb inside your hotcakes

I wish no more school in the future

Pairs :
    Dragon_Berry
    Poke_Hunter
    Keke Le Cat

Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...

Granted, but the lack in education results in stupid doctors who mistake your cold for a fatal and contagious disease, forcing you to live in quarantine for the rest of your life and suck food through a straw.

I wish I could fly