Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53

Thread: THERE IS NO THREAD TITLE TO LENGTHEN THE SUSPENSE

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default THERE IS NO THREAD TITLE TO LENGTHEN THE SUSPENSE

    This gang of teens (one had a dagger) came into my house without me noticing. I got a crobar and threatened to kill them. They ran away

    STREEEET JUSSSSTTTTICE.

  2. #2
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    Let this be lesson to you all - NEVER LEAVE YOUR HOUSE UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    DragoniteAdy
    Guest

    Default

    Summum jus, suma injustia.

  4. #4
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    That is not street justice.

  5. #5
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    That is not street justice.
    What IS Street Justice

  6. #6
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    What IS Street Justice
    Excellent question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    Street Justice- A concept useable by anyone. The concept of street justice is more or less to be real, blunt, and of course truthful. It becomes street justice when you do it to set someone straight. Such as a friend of yours is being a bastard, so you tell them to chill out, and give them a real, and thought out reason why they need to chill.

  7. #7
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    english plz

    i know latin but english is my first language so i dont have to put the effort in

  8. #8
    DragoniteAdy
    Guest

    Default

    More laws, more injustice.

  9. #9
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    HMM

  10. #10
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    Those guys must have been big pussies. I wouldn't be scared of Hicky if he had some kind of large gun.

  11. #11
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    God you don't actually know what I'm like.

    Noone on here has the right to make claims like that except maybe Eve.

  12. #12
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    Eve told me you're a big pussy.

  13. #13
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    Me and Eve didnt do anything and I didn't talk

    REMEMBER

  14. #14
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Me and Eve didnt do anything and I didn't talk

    REMEMBER
    Then why would we trust her.

    UK punks are pretty lame if they're scared by Hicky.

  15. #15
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    i think it is.

    "i'll kill you"

    and they run. blunt, truth, and real



  16. #16
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eve View Post
    i think it is.

    "i'll kill you"

    and they run. blunt, truth, and real
    not when you have an open threat though. physical harm is just stupid. he was supposed to use master wordplay to make them doubt themselves and change the courses of their lives forever.

    sure he did it the way he did it, but not the way it was supposed to be done. that's why it isn't what he's claiming.

  17. #17
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    you didnt talk because you are a pussy and probably afraid of girls

  18. #18
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    you didnt talk because you are a pussy and probably afraid of girls
    backup required. in other words, WHAT THE SHIT AHAHAHAH.

    street justice i mean


    oh and you didnt do anything hicky, i jumped around and looked at clothes and had fun XD
    Actually, I did talk to you briefly at the start, at the end I said Bye with the most enthusiasm possible. What more dedication do you require from me? I had a hangover at the time.

  19. #19
    Pokemon Master Eve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    35,482

    Default

    street justice i mean


    oh and you didnt do anything hicky, i jumped around and looked at clothes and had fun XD



  20. #20
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    If I was afraid of girls, I would have made my best efforts to avoid an encounter with Eve.

  21. #21
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    OK but it was something good

    I took on bad guys.

    BADD GUYS

  22. #22
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    backup required. in other words, WHAT THE SHIT AHAHAHAH.
    You plan to meet up with a person you know on a forum, a female. When you do, you dont even talk to her. wtf? you go out of your way to meet someone and dont even interact with them. i deduct you are afraid of girls and will need proof of otherwise.

  23. #23
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,361

    Default

    LOOK

    Here is my defence

    - The guy was really scary and I feared him to be a rapist
    - I interacted with Eve AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY COULD. She was busy with people other than myself and I didn't want to intervene with what she was doing. I added my contribution where necessary which was occasional but, despite popular culture, I did actually talk and make light conversation during the thing at the cafe.
    - I was hungover.
    - I was busy with all these other issues and those were on my mind too much.
    - Eve said would you like to come along, I seized the oppurtunity and then didn't want to intervene with the fact she was enjoying herself without me. I didn't want to interfere.

    There were 2 other people there. This was a very situational thing, me being there was more of an annoyance to them than it was a benefit. So, thus, having the occasional contribution was all I really could do.

    Plus, my ideology of what was gonna happen was different. All Eve did is go shopping, and since shopping is a woman's thing (and that other rapist-biker hybrid dude was betruved to Nicola so he couldn't BETRAY her), all Eve did is look round and I would look pretty stupid if I followed her around like a sheep for the entire thing and helping her pick clothes like a homosexual. After (they) went shopping, they went into a cafe to get something to eat and then I had to go home.



    bitch

  24. #24
    Street Justice Hero Fullmetal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Crusading
    Posts
    16,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    LOOK

    Here is my defence

    - The guy was really scary and I feared him to be a rapist
    - I interacted with Eve AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY COULD. She was busy with people other than myself and I didn't want to intervene with what she was doing. I added my contribution where necessary which was occasional but, despite popular culture, I did actually talk and make light conversation during the thing at the cafe.
    - I was hungover.
    - I was busy with all these other issues and those were on my mind too much.
    - Eve said would you like to come along, I seized the oppurtunity and then didn't want to intervene with the fact she was enjoying herself without me. I didn't want to interfere.

    There were 2 other people there. This was a very situational thing, me being there was more of an annoyance to them than it was a benefit. So, thus, having the occasional contribution was all I really could do.

    Plus, my ideology of what was gonna happen was different. All Eve did is go shopping, and since shopping is a woman's thing (and that other rapist-biker hybrid dude was betruved to Nicola so he couldn't BETRAY her), all Eve did is look round and I would look pretty stupid if I followed her around like a sheep for the entire thing and helping her pick clothes like a homosexual. After (they) went shopping, they went into a cafe to get something to eat and then I had to go home.



    bitch
    Sounds like you need to grow some testicles.

  25. #25
    Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    who knows
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    LOOK

    Here is my defence

    - The guy was really scary and I feared him to be a rapist
    - I interacted with Eve AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY COULD. She was busy with people other than myself and I didn't want to intervene with what she was doing. I added my contribution where necessary which was occasional but, despite popular culture, I did actually talk and make light conversation during the thing at the cafe.
    - I was hungover.
    - I was busy with all these other issues and those were on my mind too much.
    - Eve said would you like to come along, I seized the oppurtunity and then didn't want to intervene with the fact she was enjoying herself without me. I didn't want to interfere.

    There were 2 other people there. This was a very situational thing, me being there was more of an annoyance to them than it was a benefit. So, thus, having the occasional contribution was all I really could do.

    Plus, my ideology of what was gonna happen was different. All Eve did is go shopping, and since shopping is a woman's thing (and that other rapist-biker hybrid dude was betruved to Nicola so he couldn't BETRAY her), all Eve did is look round and I would look pretty stupid if I followed her around like a sheep for the entire thing and helping her pick clothes like a homosexual. After (they) went shopping, they went into a cafe to get something to eat and then I had to go home.



    bitch
    Your excuses suck, if you interacted with her as much as you POSSIBLY COULD you would've been in her pants by the end of the day. Girls aren't something to be afraid of Hicky.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •