Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 98

Thread: Homosexuality

  1. #26
    150% more manical than ever Noelle the Bubbly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Land of the slurpees
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Especially the little boys.
    We could all take a lesson from crayons:

    Some are sharp

    Some are beautiful

    And all are different colors

    But they learn to live in the same box

    You know where this is going;)

    Noelle pairs with no one:P

  2. #27

    Default

    I agree. ^_^

  3. #28
    Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Behind you! *strangles*
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lacemaker View Post
    I quote from something I said during a skiing trip: "NOTHING STANDS IN THE WAY OF LOVE". Perfectly fine with me.
    agreed. Hey, It's your own life

  4. #29
    'Le Cheveu Fou' Henri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    Hey, It's your own life
    I feel the same way, people can do whatever the hell they want as far as I'm concerned since it doesn't really affect me too much. Let people be gay [happy] in any way they choose.

    Trannies kinda creep me out tho...

  5. #30
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    I'm a homophobe, but i don't bash on gay people for no reason. I just act like they don't exist and keep a certain distance from them.

    On the other hand, there's lesbians who I keep a very close distance to


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  6. #31
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Razr12 stop being a fucking prick. Act like an intelligent human being, this is the discussion section.

  7. #32
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razr12 View Post
    I'm a homophobe, but i don't bash on gay people for no reason. I just act like they don't exist and keep a certain distance from them.

    On the other hand, there's lesbians who I keep a very close distance to
    You're just a pervert. Seriously, what's so wrong with gay people? I just watched I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry, and I was pretty happy when the black guy confessed his gayness.

    I have a friend that is gay, and I support him all the way. We do everything together, and it's great!

    They're still human.

  8. #33
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    Razr12 stop being a fucking prick. Act like an intelligent human being, this is the discussion section.
    I'm not being a prick I'm just being real.
    Okay sure what I said was kinda messed up, but I never said there was anything wrong with gay people. I just keep my distance from them.


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  9. #34
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    To me you still sound like a complete moron Razr. You're not keeping it real at all. There is nothing "real" about being a homophobe. If you're so upset by someones sexuality that you make efforts to stay away from them you don't exactly qualify as a human in my book. You are a coward and an idiot and I hope you get hit by a truck
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  10. #35
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razr12 View Post
    I'm a homophobe, but i don't bash on gay people for no reason. I just act like they don't exist and keep a certain distance from them.

    On the other hand, there's lesbians who I keep a very close distance to
    Lesbians are homosexual, too, you should be acting like they don't exist and keeping your distance since you claimed you're a homophobe. Way to contradict yourself. Or perhaps you're a sexist homophobe, you hate male homosexuals but not female ones, which quite frankly is even sadder.

    I'm not being a prick I'm just being real.
    Okay sure what I said was kinda messed up, but I never said there was anything wrong with gay people. I just keep my distance from them.
    If you act like homosexuals don't exist and keep a distance from them, it's obvious you do think there's something wrong with them.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  11. #36
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    To me you still sound like a complete moron Razr. You're not keeping it real at all. There is nothing "real" about being a homophobe. If you're so upset by someones sexuality that you make efforts to stay away from them you don't exactly qualify as a human in my book. You are a coward and an idiot and I hope you get hit by a truck
    Hit by a truck? That's harsh. Wishing death on someone is not keeping it real either. Your accusing me of beign a bad person, but wishing death is messed up. You don't even know me that much. And a coward? I keep my distance because I don't want a guy touching me there, and believe me, a lot of gay guys do that at my school. Besides, I could beat them up for being gay like the other people, but I don't. Why? They're people too....its just their oreintation isn't natural. And don't tell me being gay is not un-natural. Think about it. If you put a DVD in a DVD player, you get to watch a movie. But if you put a DVD player on a DVD player, you don't get a movie. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but these are my thoughts.

    Edit:But I don't see why I posted all of that. I'm going to get the same response as before. I guess the only wise thing to do is learn from my ignorance and accept people more despite how they are different. Maybe an apology would seem nice too?


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  12. #37
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,777

    Default

    If homosexuality is unnatural, why exactly do you think people are homosexual?

  13. #38
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    If homosexuality is natural, why exactly do you think people are homosexual?
    I said it's un-natural. And if I continue to explain, I'll just offend more people >.>


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  14. #39
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,777

    Default

    I don't really care if you offend people. I'd just like the explanation.

  15. #40
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,777

    Default

    WOOPS TYPO

    i meant un-natural, OBVIOUSLY

  16. #41
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I don't really care if you offend people. I'd just like the explanation.
    What? The DVD thing?


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  17. #42
    Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    477

    Default

    i'd rather be homosexual than asexual. it'd be a hell of a lot easier to deal with. that way, when people accuse me of being a lesbian (which seems to be happening with increasing frequency), I could actually have a straight answer for them.

  18. #43
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razr12 View Post
    Hit by a truck? That's harsh. Wishing death on someone is not keeping it real either. Your accusing me of beign a bad person, but wishing death is messed up. You don't even know me that much. And a coward? I keep my distance because I don't want a guy touching me there, and believe me, a lot of gay guys do that at my school. Besides, I could beat them up for being gay like the other people, but I don't. Why? They're people too....its just their oreintation isn't natural. And don't tell me being gay is not un-natural. Think about it. If you put a DVD in a DVD player, you get to watch a movie. But if you put a DVD player on a DVD player, you don't get a movie. I'm not trying to offend anybody, but these are my thoughts.

    Edit:But I don't see why I posted all of that. I'm going to get the same response as before. I guess the only wise thing to do is learn from my ignorance and accept people more despite how they are different. Maybe an apology would seem nice too?
    Your still dumb. I agree with Mex, get hit by a truck! And maybe all the other people who make fun of gays. You should keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.

  19. #44
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razr12 View Post
    Hit by a truck? That's harsh. Wishing death on someone is not keeping it real either.
    For me it is. Call me a sadistic maniacal bitch, but I really could care less if some people just dropped dead

    And a coward? I keep my distance because I don't want a guy touching me there, and believe me, a lot of gay guys do that at my school.
    Guys do that to girls a lot too. And who's to say they even like you in the first place?

    its just their oreintation isn't natural. And don't tell me being gay is not un-natural. Think about it. If you put a DVD in a DVD player, you get to watch a movie. But if you put a DVD player on a DVD player, you don't get a movie.
    Shitty metaphor you've got there. But nice try

    Maybe an apology would seem nice too?
    Nope.
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  20. #45
    I'm too sexy for my shirt Kryzoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Panet urth
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Homophobia is just like any other prejudice...wrong regardless. I am a christian and I say people have a right to be homosexual or straight just like they have a right to be boys or girls. Notice that neither of these examples involve one actually choosing because no one choses to be straight or gay who in the world decides what sex they will be atracted to? There are some people that believe homosexuality is a sin and it is true that there is a law against it in the bible, but there are a lot of laws in the bible that no one obeys any way. Like the one that says that one should stone their child if they talk back to them or sonething as simple as "you shall not lie." People do that all the time and no one is up in arms unless they feel it is affecting them. Look at politicians. I said all that to say this. Yes, there are laws in the bible that prohibit homosexual activity, but it is more important to recognize the "spirit" of the entire law and not neccesarily the letter. The people out there comitting hate crimes in the name of God are a disgrace to Christianity and I hope I don't meet them in heaven.
    Gays are some of the most creative individuals in the history of the world, hence LDV. They are also some of the most accepting individuals and the restrictions put on them ought to be removed because no one should have their rights violated no matter what their uniquness is.
    To the fellow who admitted to being a homophobe I say the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have it. I would definately take some steps toward rectifying it.
    ~Kryzoz
    I'm bringing sexy forward

  21. #46
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    For me it is. Call me a sadistic maniacal bitch, but I really could care less if some people just dropped dead



    Guys do that to girls a lot too. And who's to say they even like you in the first place?



    Shitty metaphor you've got there. But nice try


    Nope.
    Wow, this is what I get for trying to be nice, huh? I didn't have any intentions on making enemies here. But I don't give a damn. Besides, you act like yo don't have a problem. Everyone has something like homophobia. There's racists, people who hate those who have mental problems, and much, much more. Everyone has something like that, not just homophobes.

    And Stardust, all I try to do is be nice to you but you still don't change. You're still that (i don't want to say it) when I first saw you. If I wasn't the way I am, I'd wish you got raped in the most harsh, and painful way possible. But I'm not.


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  22. #47
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,777

    Default

    It's okay if you are ignorant and overly impressed by social stigma, but please don't try to pass it off as it being because it's "un-natural" because that is the stupidest excuse ever.

  23. #48
    Your mom's Trainer Razr12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    East LA
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    It's okay if you are ignorant and overly impressed by social stigma, but please don't try to pass it off as it being because it's "un-natural" because that is the stupidest excuse ever.
    Not because it's "un-natural" but because my mind tells me so.


    My ban from Serebii should in end in one day.....after that, I'm out:panic:

  24. #49
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,777

    Default

    So you are overly impressed by social stigma and have little free will of your own? Okay.

  25. #50
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razr12 View Post
    Wow, this is what I get for trying to be nice, huh? I didn't have any intentions on making enemies here. But I don't give a damn. Besides, you act like yo don't have a problem. Everyone has something like homophobia. There's racists, people who hate those who have mental problems, and much, much more. Everyone has something like that, not just homophobes.
    You're claiming that everyone on the planet has prejudices against at least one category of people? Sorry, but neither me nor anyone in my family has prejudices against different groups, and neither do any of my friends. Your generalisation fails.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •