Thread: Several Questions.

evike

smile Several Questions.

Okay, I bought Sapphire last month and it's the first Pokemon game I've played since Red. lol. I know.

Anyway, I beat the game and enjoyed the heck out of myself, but I realized the retard Day Care Lady, which was my fault, deleted Dig from my Aron to give him a different move. Of course I need Dig for the "Cave of Wonders". So here's the question.

1) Is this the only time I get Dig, is once in the game or can I buy it somewhere else?

I found my way to Bagon last night, and I caught five, cause I'm greedy and love Dragon-Mons. Problem is all of them are level 35 and according to the Pokedex for Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby it evolves to the next stage at level 30.

2) Are they going to evolve anyway, or am I stuck with 5 little Bagons?

And, I'm collecting all my Pokemon to fill my Hoenn Poke'dex, and I am going for a Pichu, the baby Azumarill, and Igglybuff if possible and I was wondering...

3) Can I drop a female of each to the Daycare Lady in the hopes of the young versions of these Pokemon or is there another route I have to take to get to those 3?

Any help, would be much appreciated. Thanks folks!

Evi

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

1.) I don't know about dig. Try Google-ing it.

2.) Pokemon always try to evolve at every level past it's evolving level until it finally evolves. So yes, they will evolve in one more level.

2.) To get pichu, a baby azumarill (azurill, I believe) and an igglybuff, it's easiest to leave them with a ditto. So:

Pikachu (Or Raichu) + Ditto = Pichu

Azumarill (Or Marill) + Ditto = Azuril (sp?)

Jigglypuff (Or Wigglytuff) + Ditto = Igglybuff

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    1.) I don't know about dig. Try Google-ing it.

2.) Pokemon always try to evolve at every level past it's evolving level until it finally evolves. So yes, they will evolve in one more level.

2.) To get pichu, a baby azumarill (azurill, I believe) and an igglybuff, it's easiest to leave them with a ditto. So:

Pikachu (Or Raichu) + Ditto = Pichu

Azumarill (Or Marill) + Ditto = Azuril (sp?)

Jigglypuff (Or Wigglytuff) + Ditto = Igglybuff
    1) Trapinch learn dig naturally

3)Azurill= Azumarill (Sea incense equipped) + Marill
    Pichu= Raichu (Lax incense equipped) + Pikachu

~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

blythor2k7

this is a problem that i had too, ok. it seems very, very easy but finding can be hard. you have seen the move learner ok? all you have to do is get a heart scale and go to him and he tells you the moves you can learn to the pokemon of your choice!(it is very handy for especially the cave of wonders)

evike

Yay! I suppose I better find me a Ditto or some incense. And I was working on a new Trapinch last night and viola'! Dig. Yay. Thanks everyone.

No.

Female Marill(Or Azumarill), with Sea incense + Male Marill(Or Azumarill = Azurill

Female Pikachu(Or Raichu) + Male Pikachu (Or Raichu) = Pichu

Female Jigglypuff(Or Wigglytuff) + Male Jigglypuff(Or Wigglytuff) = Igglybuff

Not sure about the Lax Incense on the Pikachus though.

EDIT: To be more clear on what I'm saying here. If you are using the male and female versions of the same evolution line with Marill, the female MUST be holding Sea Incense. If you are breeding with Ditto, the Marill/Azumarill MUST be holding Sea Incense. You can also pair a Pikachu with a Raichu, and still get a Pichu.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

~The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger; The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
    ~Stephen King

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evike View Post
    Yay! I suppose I better find me a Ditto or some incense. And I was working on a new Trapinch last night and viola'! Dig. Yay. Thanks everyone.
    Your welcome! And I hope you'll love dragon-mons 4ever

~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor