Thread: What's a good strategy for beating Zapados?

xxxn

Default What's a good strategy for beating Zapados?

I need a good strategy for beating Zapados with Mudkip and Charmander, we are both I think either level 14 or 15(I forget which it is). Thanks.

The never ending questions that n00bs ask...-__-;

Okay, so. You need to beat Zapdos. First, what moves do you and your partner know? When I restarted as an Eevee, the thing that I did to beat all the powerful Pokemon was to link together Tail Whip and another powerful physical attack, like Quick Attack or Take Down. That way you lower the Pokemon's defense and do more damage than you would normally do. So, tell me what moves each of your Pokemon have, and I'll tell you if you have some good ones to link together.

xxxn

My Mudkip knows Tackle, Water Gun, Mud-Slap and Bide. Charmander knows Scratch, Ember, Growl, and the last one I think is steel claw(although it could be aerial ace, I can't remember).

Hmm....well your Pokemon lack the moves needed to lower defense, but that's okay. I'd say link together Tackle and Water Gun on Mudkip, and Ember and Steel Claw/Aerial Ace on Charmander. That way, you're given the opportunity to attack twice in one turn with each of your Pokemon. Using items that confuse, poison, or put Pokemon to sleep is a good idea too, but make sure you throw it at Zapdos and not eat it.

xxxn

Okay, I beat Zapados. I am off to the next dungeon now.

Great job, just keep up that strategy and you'll be finished in no time