Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Ron Paul the CHOSEN ONE for WHITE RIGHTS????

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
    i think tim talks republican just to be different from other misinformed pseudo political analyst teens. that's right, i said it!
    I've actually noticed this myself Tim.

I think Adam is trying too hard to pass off his passive aggression as playful ribbing. That's right, i said it!

We've already got it chalked up to jealousy, Squid.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

God's realist point of view disturbs me.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

I don't tend to like hard line realists either.

If God was president, really, he'd be adaptive and realistic as one could hope without bothering to deal with petty things like ideals and morals. America would be the benevolent leader of lesser nations in the world and it's citizens would be as happy as sedentary oblivious mobs can be. I'm not saying he'd kill the idea that America could once again be run by individuals who actually put thought into the welfare of their lives and the welfare of their country and common man and take personal responsibility for such, that ideal died long ago. I'm saying he'd pretty much be like the final nail in the coffin, the clean up crew that sweeps away all the "archaic" laws and liberties left to collect dust over the centuries and leads us into international community a streamlined machine.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire

TA, stop being a crazy senseless Libertarian who can't even defend his own points.

what are you talking about?

Here I am with my empire

If God was president, really, he'd be adaptive and realistic as one could hope without bothering to deal with petty things like ideals and morals. America would be the benevolent leader of lesser nations in the world and it's citizens would be as happy as sedentary oblivious mobs can be. I'm not saying he'd kill the idea that America could once again be run by individuals who actually put thought into the welfare of their lives and the welfare of their country and common man and take personal responsibility for such, that ideal died long ago. I'm saying he'd pretty much be like the final nail in the coffin, the clean up crew that sweeps away all the "archaic" laws and liberties left to collect dust over the centuries and leads us into international community a streamlined machine.
    What are you talking about? I would leave state-laws at essentially the status quo(although i would push for a standard driving age of 18), I criticized Ron Paul for wanting to return the US to basically an Articles of Confederation type environment. You're the one who said "let them all kill each other" and then tout around ideology?

of course Ron Paul's isolationism only applies to government and citizens, Corporations can outsource jobs and open up sweat shops as much as they want!

More anti-Ron Paul posts coming up

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul148.html

Read the last paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by DR RON PAUL
    The Founding Fathers envisioned a robustly Christian yet religiously tolerant America, with churches serving as vital institutions that would eclipse the state in importance.
    SERIOUSLY?

Ron Paul does not want to put the gold standard back he wants to give the dollar asset value. He uses the gold standard as an example.

Here I am with my empire

i think this was a pretty ok ron paul debate so im postin it

woohookittys (8:13:34 PM): so did you watch that thing I sent you
    toomanynamesaret (9:14:31 PM): some of it
    woohookittys (8:14:55 PM): and?
    toomanynamesaret (9:14:50 PM): im pretty well aquanted with ron paul
    toomanynamesaret (9:14:54 PM): it was nothing new
    woohookittys (8:15:41 PM): and yet you think he'd be worse than hilar
    woohookittys (8:15:45 PM): hilary*
    toomanynamesaret (9:15:27 PM): yes
    woohookittys (8:15:58 PM): how in gods name do you come to these conclusions
    toomanynamesaret (9:16:10 PM): because ron paul is an isolationist moron who wants to return the government to an articles of confederation form and whos followers are tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists
    toomanynamesaret (9:16:39 PM): plus he is a racist
    woohookittys (8:17:02 PM): actually he wants to highly encourage trade and diplomacy with other nations
    woohookittys (8:17:55 PM): he just doesn't like alliances
    toomanynamesaret (9:17:42 PM): which is stupid
    toomanynamesaret (9:17:45 PM): really really stupid
    toomanynamesaret (9:17:50 PM): it is a global economy and a global world
    toomanynamesaret (9:17:53 PM): he doesnt realize that
    toomanynamesaret (9:17:58 PM): but thats how it is and will continue to be
    woohookittys (8:18:46 PM): the bad thing about global this and global that is everyone wants a hand in everyone else's business and eventually you can't keep them out anymore
    woohookittys (8:19:16 PM): isolationism in moderation is a good thing IMO
    toomanynamesaret (9:19:05 PM): not in this age
    woohookittys (8:19:58 PM): economically it's bad, but when it comes to war it certainly is
    toomanynamesaret (9:20:00 PM): its a pretty interesting stance as im very much less isolationist than him and am opposed to companies opening sweat shops in other countries paying 2 cents an hour and he is very much isolationist and is just fine with it
    woohookittys (8:20:44 PM): it's their business
    woohookittys (8:21:10 PM): if some 3rd world country has sweat shops, that's their problem, it's not america's job to straighten them out
    toomanynamesaret (9:21:04 PM): yes it is because they are american companies
    toomanynamesaret (9:21:24 PM): like it or not the most powerful country in the world has certain moral obligations especially when its own companies are the perpetrators
    woohookittys (8:22:18 PM): since when do moral obligations and politics mix?
    toomanynamesaret (9:22:34 PM): plenty of politicians(the good ones) have moral obligations tied in with americas standing in the world
    woohookittys (8:23:00 PM): america should look after america, if companies wanna outsource let them, it becomes the other countries problems
    toomanynamesaret (9:23:12 PM): well i guess that is a very ron paul way to look at it because he is a racist cunt
    woohookittys (8:23:44 PM): race has nothing to do with this conversation
    toomanynamesaret (9:23:33 PM): its a personality assessment
    toomanynamesaret (9:23:54 PM): because that is a fairly cunty stance to take on things
    woohookittys (8:24:33 PM): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ji_Ft23BDw
    toomanynamesaret (9:25:08 PM): i dont know if i want to watc hafter he says barack obaman
    toomanynamesaret (9:25:54 PM): his first too points:
    toomanynamesaret (9:25:59 PM): yeah man paying taxes sucks!
    toomanynamesaret (9:26:05 PM): boo if i wanna smoke pot im gonna cos im black
    woohookittys (8:27:58 PM):
    woohookittys (8:28:47 PM): you seem to have a natural hatred of the man's ideals for some reason
    toomanynamesaret (9:29:43 PM): i used to like ron paul
    woohookittys (8:30:22 PM): you don't even collect an argument against him you just grandstand and take his quotes and other people's opinions out of context or say stuff that is just flat out wrong
    toomanynamesaret (9:31:12 PM): i collect plenty of arguments against him
    woohookittys (8:32:03 PM): like assuming he's racist because of his libertarian views?
    toomanynamesaret (9:32:09 PM): http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/pol/474964437.html
    toomanynamesaret (9:32:19 PM): of course i'll need to look for a more valid source for his comments
    toomanynamesaret (9:32:31 PM): but i strongly doubt they just fabricated the quote out of nothing
    toomanynamesaret (9:34:23 PM): also he's quoted several times about the ZIONIST CONSPIRACY of course
    toomanynamesaret (9:34:30 PM): ill have to find a more valid source for those too though
    woohookittys (8:35:07 PM): mm
    toomanynamesaret (9:35:28 PM): http://web.archive.org/web/200705121...5/23/paul.html
    toomanynamesaret (9:35:42 PM): archive from the houston chronical, which i think is a fairly reputable newspaper
    woohookittys (8:40:27 PM): I dunno anything about it so I can
    woohookittys (8:40:31 PM): 't say it's not
    toomanynamesaret (9:40:52 PM): well its a major texas newspaper
    toomanynamesaret (9:40:57 PM): comparable to the new york times
    woohookittys (8:41:31 PM): I don't trust the new york times
    toomanynamesaret (9:41:14 PM): which of course is biased
    toomanynamesaret (9:41:21 PM): but they dont just fabricate quotes out of nowhere
    woohookittys (8:41:49 PM): yeah I know
    woohookittys (8:42:04 PM): but these quotes are old, some almost 20 years
    toomanynamesaret (9:41:59 PM): well hes 72 years old
    toomanynamesaret (9:42:04 PM): so even if they were 20 years old
    toomanynamesaret (9:42:12 PM): although i think most of them were from 1992
    toomanynamesaret (9:42:28 PM): if youre saying things like that in your 50s, it's not like its a mistake of youth or anything
    woohookittys (8:42:48 PM): one I think was from 88
    woohookittys (8:43:00 PM): yeah I know
    woohookittys (8:43:29 PM): but I'm pretty sure 15-20 years is plenty of time to realize there's bigger problems than black teenagers
    toomanynamesaret (9:43:47 PM): but im pretty sure if youre saying things like that in your 50s, you'll probably still be a racist in your 70s
    toomanynamesaret (9:44:03 PM): he was still into his political career by then
    toomanynamesaret (9:44:17 PM): and most of his stances i dont think have changed a whole lot
    woohookittys (8:44:56 PM): perhaps
    woohookittys (8:45:01 PM): but his priorities may have
    woohookittys (8:46:45 PM): which I'm pretty positive they did, otherwise he wouldn't even be a candidate
    toomanynamesaret (9:47:10 PM): just because his political platform isnt "only 5 percent of black people have valid political opinions" doesnt mean that isnt still an opinion he holds very strongly
    woohookittys (8:49:38 PM): which has what to do with the war in iraq, the economy, national education, small government, and anything else even close to major issues in the election race?
    toomanynamesaret (9:49:57 PM): "the president is a massive throbbing racist but thats irrelevent"
    toomanynamesaret (9:49:58 PM): ??
    woohookittys (8:51:36 PM): "the president made some racist statements 15-20 years ago and hasn't repeated those opinions since, instead he's concerned himself with actual issues"
    toomanynamesaret (9:54:24 PM): "the president made enormously racist statements in the past and hasnt repeated them since because he knows that theres no way he could get elected if he did" not to mention his actual issues suck so that doesnt help him too much
    woohookittys (8:55:01 PM):
    woohookittys (8:55:23 PM): I'm really thinking it's more of a vendetta than my hatred of eve
    toomanynamesaret (9:55:13 PM): even though i used to like him?
    woohookittys (8:55:45 PM): all the more reason
    toomanynamesaret (9:55:37 PM): he appeals to the adventurous conspiracy theorist in us
    toomanynamesaret (9:55:49 PM): but then i started looking into the issues and realize he is absolutely shit
    woohookittys (8:56:43 PM): from the "this is how the world works lets not change it" point of view yes
    toomanynamesaret (9:56:47 PM): this is how the world works lets not change it to how it was 50 years ago when it worked conspirably worse point of view yes
    toomanynamesaret (9:57:03 PM): i think the world needs to work a lot better and there should be some substantial changes
    toomanynamesaret (9:57:05 PM): not ron paul changes
    woohookittys (8:59:31 PM): so you think america should be actively involved in many international matters
    toomanynamesaret (9:59:30 PM): yes
    woohookittys (9:00:02 PM): even ones that don't affect america
    toomanynamesaret (9:59:54 PM): in a global economy everything effects everything
    woohookittys (9:00:27 PM): ok even ones that don't substantially affect america
    toomanynamesaret (10:00:28 PM): yes because it the small effects could grow or it could effect our allies
    toomanynamesaret (10:00:41 PM): but of course in ron pauls america there are no allies
    woohookittys (9:01:35 PM): he doesn't like military alliances
    woohookittys (9:01:40 PM): friendships is fine
    toomanynamesaret (10:02:06 PM): military alliances are important for security
    toomanynamesaret (10:02:13 PM): they have existed since the beginning of civilization
    woohookittys (9:03:08 PM): we're america
    toomanynamesaret (10:02:59 PM): ?
    woohookittys (9:04:09 PM): what's gonna happen a few nutjobs in caves gonna attack us?
    woohookittys (9:04:19 PM): the british gonna cross the pond again?
    woohookittys (9:04:34 PM): maybe illegals will take Texas hostage
    woohookittys (9:05:28 PM): there are no serious threats to america militarily
    toomanynamesaret (10:05:30 PM): a big reason for that is out strong alliances with other strong nations
    toomanynamesaret (10:05:40 PM): no nation one on one could defeat america
    toomanynamesaret (10:05:51 PM): but having a bunch of allies makes it a lot easier to defeat them
    woohookittys (9:06:26 PM): the EU couldn't conquer america
    woohookittys (9:09:28 PM): now if we're economically involved with nations
    woohookittys (9:10:04 PM): and they actually benefit from having deals with us
    woohookittys (9:10:07 PM): why would they attack?
    toomanynamesaret (10:09:58 PM): huh
    woohookittys (9:11:43 PM): IMO having free trade with other nations would have a better effect than intimidating them with a powerful web of alliances
    toomanynamesaret (10:11:42 PM): well it doesnt because there is no gaurentee
    woohookittys (9:12:08 PM): well no
    woohookittys (9:12:18 PM): but we're capable of defending outselves
    woohookittys (9:12:31 PM): and you can bet other nations would move in to protect their investmens
    woohookittys (9:12:35 PM): inventments*
    woohookittys (9:12:40 PM): investments**
    woohookittys (9:13:19 PM): it wouldn't be a military agreement, it would be the other nations individual choice to either back us or let it play out
    woohookittys (9:17:55 PM): so perhaps he's more interested in global economics and world interests than you think
    toomanynamesaret (10:18:20 PM): no he just doesnt like things that are binding because hes a big fan of the slippery slope
    toomanynamesaret (10:18:42 PM): other countries already have interest in our economies
    toomanynamesaret (10:18:52 PM): but alliances say they WILL help if we are attacked and we do the same to them
    woohookittys (9:19:39 PM): but that can be tricky
    woohookittys (9:19:52 PM): lets say some nation has an irrational war and demands we get involved
    woohookittys (9:20:24 PM): we spend money and lose good men probably bailing them out
    toomanynamesaret (10:21:40 PM): we dont have to get involved in things like military ventures(which is why not all out allies had to help with iraq) but if they actual fully declare a war for a good reason(none of our allies will actually OFFICIALLY declare a war without good reason[there have only been 5 declared wars in us history for example]) or if they are attacked by a military power, we get involved.
    woohookittys (9:37:26 PM): you said 9/11 was real and there were no signs that the government had a hand in it?

I fell asleep, so to answer that question TA, yes, 9/11 was real and the government had no hand in it.

So TA, did the site I linked you to make you think 9/11 wasn't an inside job yet?

A suprisingly great post on a washington post blog about how ron paul's elimination of the income tax is ungodly stupid:

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/fact-checker/

Paul Revere

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Thinking about it, Ron Paul could possibly be a worse President than Hillary Clinton. I wouldn't mind him as Secretary of the Treasury though.
    DON'T SAY THAT!!! Ron Paul is the best person running for election besides Guiliani and you know it!

Anyone is better then Obama.
    Oh and lolololol@stormfront

No only about 3 of the candidates were ever better than Obama. Ron Paul isn't better than Hitler. I would vote for Hitler over Ron Paul. At least he had dashing facial hair.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12