Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I really wouldn't be that excited if they made G/S/C remakes.

Gardevoir ftw

Yeah I agree that they "could" screw it up badly, G/S/C are my favorite of the pokemon games. If they do make a remake of them then I hope no changes are made to the storyline or which pokemon are in there. The remakes of R/B/Y were pretty good, and Nintendo is known for making the funnest, most original games around. So I think they'd turn it into something good and worth buying.

I think that if they would make a remake of it, then there would be a version for DS and for GBA, kind of what they did with Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team. It wouldn't matter to me since I just play on my emulators instead of my DS now.

Needs more cowbell PentiumMMX: The Crystal Fanboy's Avatar

A remake of Pokemon Gold\Silver would be awesome, if they included some of the main features from Crystal in them. However, considering how mediocre most remakes of great games have been (Diddy Kong Racing DS and Pokemon FireRed, among others), there is a chance it probably won't be as great as the originals.
    The Crystal Fanboy is back...

I would definitely like Nintendo to remake the Gold and Silver games. They were my favorite because they were more in-depth than the other versions; after all, those games are still the only ones with sixteen gyms.

wowthisnameiscool

silver was my favorite game by far the only bad thing about a remake would be that they would take out the cloning glitch ( i used this alot i had around 30 lvl 100 luigias because of it lol)

They are most likely gonna make a gsc remake becouse they already made a fire and green version and a remake and im sure its gonna be for the ds,i wander why nintendo could'nt make leaf green and fire red for the ds all they would have to do is wait a year or two.
    name:steven
    fc:1203-6833-4632 willing to trade and battle im offering a heatran for a good ontest pokemon

melissa1989

I'm actually really glad I found this thread with so many people wanting remakes for GSC... I recently made a petition for people hoping for remakes to sign... sign it yourself and have friends sign it, there's only 4 signitures as of now

http://www.petitiononline.com/pkmn2008/petition.html

They need to make a game that travel through all four regions
    Paired with Link

Finished@ 420 DONE
    *Credit to Anistasia for the Leafeon*

Quote Originally Posted by Leafwing View Post
    They need to make a game that travel through all four regions
    That's a little bit exagerated... To travel two regions would be ok, like the last two regions... Hoenn and Sinoh..

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

THey'd probably do what they did with FR/LG.

Why does everyone insist on orgasming over Crystal? It was worse than Gold and Silver, not even close to better.

Because Crystal starts with a C, and that comes before G and S in the alphabet.

In a world... where a voice from the heavens tells you to CUT LOOSE. Octazooka's Avatar

Because Crystal didn't make the assumption every player had a penis.
    Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin Pride:yes:]

I remember when I got Crystal and half of the box was dedicated to advertising that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
    Why does everyone insist on orgasming over Crystal? It was worse than Gold and Silver, not even close to better.

derp

Does Dragonite scare you? Dragonfright's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeforce View Post
    but a remake of yellow is wht I want.
    I agree.

RBY was a fantastic generation, much more simple than the rest of the games but still strategy involved. When they remade it it was like they threw neon paint on the Mona Lisa.

GSC was the best generation, hands down. It was beautiful in nearly every aspect especially for a game of it's time. If they remake it I will drown puppies because it will be so bad. I mean ridicubad.

RSE wasn't so much a series of pokemon games as it was a joke, I only bought it cause it came bundled with a players guide for $25.

Diamond, while not as good as Gold, I'm finding could kick the ass of any pokemon game made for the GBA.

That all said if Nintendo keeps with their current trend of slowly getting better and allowing backwards compatability then the world will be a happy place. If they decide to take a wrong turn at the corner of Misjudgement ct. and Bad Idea bvd. we'd end up with another Ruby, but with about 300 more damnable little creatures to find and a plot aimed somewhere between Tweener girls and boys who haven't discovered Halo yet.
    When the government is robbed, the worst that happens is that certain rogues and loafers have less money to play with than they had before. - H. L. Mencken

Pokemon Addict at 20 SarahScissorhands's Avatar
    Bristol, England, UK. In term time Stroud.

Are you joking? G/S/C has the best story line and the it has two regions.

Add me on Wifi

Friend Code: 451123292414

Name: SARAH (with a heart symbol at the end)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12