Okay, I've recently gotten back into spriting mood, and I got a few new stuff that are pretty neat. Here's the list again.

Mixes
Fusions
Demons
Chaos
Siamese
Eggs
Pokeballs
Lineless sprites

Trainer Cards
Angels
Revamps
Pokemorphs

Tribal
Bloody
Scratches
Custom trainers
Accessories
Items

Glowing
Cel-Shading
Fossils
Expression changing
Pokemon Writing

Colour code

Yellow- I've did them for a long time, and I'm good at them
White- I've did new additions to these to make them better than before
Green- New items I've learnt/ invented myself during this long spriting hiatus
Blue- Doing these are boring. You can order them, but if I don't feel like doing it, too bad

I would encourage you guys to order items highlighted in white and green to see my improvement in them. Green especially, since the entire point of me ignoring orders for so long was to learn them. I guess I'll give some examples for the green ones so that you guys know what I'm talking about. For white, just order and see the change from a few months ago.

Tribal-

Bloody-

Scratches (Not pokemon scratches, others)-

These are the better and more difficult ones

Simpler ones

Custom trainers

Items

I don't have any Accessories to show, but it's basically items that I scratch onto pokemon, such as scarves, collars, etc.

Note for scratches- Give something do-able. Simple animals or pokemon such as a pikachu would be okay, but don't give noob requests such as 'I want a scratch of a Rayquaza and a Groudon!". I'll kick you out. And actually, I'm looking for ideas for my difficult scratches, mainly either Greek or Norse mythological monsters, but Celtic or Japanese or any others would be fine too. Suggestions would be very welcomed.

Note for Trainer Card- please state what background you want. Actually, anything is possible with a trainer card, as long as I can understand it.

Examples:

I did this order through PM about 5 months ago. The trainer riding an Arcanine was the special request of the customer

Another request through PM. This time the guy wanted an eevee in the corner, which no automated card maker could do.

My own TC, with Umbreon popping out of the card.

So, yeah, anything's possible. Please order, and if I get swamped don't blame me if I take a long time for your order, kay? Thanks.

Pending requests

Completed