Thread: Magical Kittens

Default Magical Kittens

Welcome to Magical Kittens!

The plot -->

A hundred million miles away from earth, there lies the Kitten Island. Beside it, there is a Puppy Island and a Bunny Island.

There were only ten kittens on the Island, and there was only one cat left. The Wise Old Cat. All the Kittens had a Special Power that their family inherits. They believed that they would have a chance to use it, but it is not the time yet.

Everyone was living happily on the island.But one day, every kittens' face turned gloomy. Rumors have said that an evildoer, Dr. Seizer, wanted to destroy all the three islands.

When the rumors started to spread, the Kittens started to worry. As one kittens, Kenn, he went to see the Wise Old Cat.
    "I pay my respects to you, Mr. Este," he greeted.
    "Ah, I suppose you are here to ask me a question, yes?" he asked.
    "Umm, yea," he admitted.
    "Do not worry about it, my child. Tell everybody that they do not have to be scared. They just have to go forth, until they see a castle," advised the Wise Old Cat.
    "How do you know?" questioned Kenn.
    "Just do it!'' replied the Old Cat.

As like the Wise Old Cat expected, Kenn told every kitten what the old cat said. They did not quite believe that, but they said that they will take it as an advice.

Just as the clouds started to move against the wind, revealing the sun, Dr. Seizer really came! The Janitor kitten saw Dr. Seizer's spaceship, and screamed at the top of her voice. Everyone looked out of their window and realized Dr. Seizer's arrival! But all was too late. When they started grabbing their things, the ground already was cracking!

Surprisingly, on each piece of ground, there were two kittens! They thought it was meant to be that way. They remembered what Kenn said, and followed the Wise Old Cat's words.

Rules -->
    1-No M18 content.
    2-Be Kind to others, meaning no flames.
    3-Each can only have one character.
    4-No controlling other characters.
    5-No godmodding.

Form-->
    Name: First & Last or only first.
    Appearance: Pic or description will do.
    Personality: How your kitten is like, ect,ect.
    History: About Its parents, silblings, ect,ect,ect.
    Special Power: The one your family inherits.
    Others: Those as not mentioned above.

Pairs-->
    [NAME]-[NAME]
    [NAME]-[NAME]
    [NAME]-[NAME]
    [NAME]-[NAME]
    [NAME]-[NAME]

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

Name: Silverpaw Tessl

Appearance:

Personality: He is always agiated when he hears a remark about his, and flares up at the slightest comment. But, when it comes battling wild animals, he is surprisingly calm. He is always seen planning his strategy, while dodging the enemies' attack. He is always saddened by the fact that he does not have a sibling.

History: His parent went overseas when he was just born as there were invaders at that time. He does not have siblings, and is always sad about that. On his mission, he becomes sworn brothers with his partner.

Special Power: He runs at superb speed, leaps up into the space, and comes charging down with a lightning flash.

Others: n/a

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

This looks like it could be good, but I don't really understand it. Why is that Doctor guy attacking them?

Meh. Possible postholder.

I was hoping this'd be some sort of sexual innuendo. That Cashew thread really let me down.

So, do these islands float as lone asteroids orbiting in some seperate galaxy/solar system or actual islands on a inhabited planet?

I was wondering that as well....

I'd like to find this Kitten Island one day.

It is like three islands on a planet, Orins. And, the Doctor person is attacking them because he actually liked kittens a lot. But, his mum was allergic to them, and they fought over this. In the end, his mum left the house and never came back. Now he hates kittens as they broke his family. Thus, he wanted revenge.

Anyone join?

I demand to know the name of the person who added Semi-Lit to the thread title.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by The Lacemaker View Post
    I demand to know the name of the person who added Semi-Lit to the thread title.

Me?

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

(Ignore this post RPers It's just a memo to note that this RP has been submitted for the Olympics at this time.)

Still no one joins

STILL no one joins

Name: Valentino
    Appearance: A handsome and debonair kitten, with sleek pink fur and blazing emerald eyes. His whiskers stick together and droop like little mustaches.
    Personality: Valentino is handsome, Valentino is brave, Valentino is a lover and a fighter, or so Valentino thinks. Full of bravado, he seeks thrill and adventure.

History: Valentino washed up on Kitty Island with no memory of his home or his family. He was quickly brought in by the other kittens and he amazed them with his stories. He claims to have been to the moon to battle evil rats that guarded the glorious cheese of the moon. He says that he has been to the depths of the ocean and his cousin is a catifsh. A thousand more outlandish stories told by Valentino, starring Valentino have been spread across Kitty Island. None of them are true probably, but there is always a chance.....

Special Power: Valentino can adapt to the environment. If he's falling through the air, he can grow flaps of skin to allow him to glide. In water he can sprout gills. Who knows what other short lived adaptations he can manifest.

Others: I dunno.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Both Khajit and Dunmer, I am Khajmer Khajmer's Avatar

Okay, adorable as this sounds, I'm giving this a :-P out of ten. It's a kiddy game, that's all there is to it. This is the kind of Roleplaying small children do in their backyards. There are only two reasons I would join this: The first is if it got a slightly more interesting plot, and two, because it would give me an excuse to look at pictures of kittens on Google.
    RPs Currently in Planning: Millenia Gone
    Mercy of the Gods

Fanfictions Currently in Planning: The Dawn of Light Series

Its you scram or you join. Yes I admit I'm a small child. But that is none of your business.

@ Qoorl: How about you emphasize and elaborate more in your personality? If you can't, I'll just accept you.

Yeah right. One month and you have 800 posts fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Name: Valentino
    Appearance: A handsome and debonair kitten, with sleek pink fur and blazing emerald eyes. His whiskers stick together and droop like little mustaches.
    Personality: Valentino is handsome, Valentino is brave, Valentino is a lover and a fighter, or so Valentino thinks. Full of bravado, he seeks thrill and adventure.

History: Valentino washed up on Kitty Island with no memory of his home or his family. He was quickly brought in by the other kittens and he amazed them with his stories. He claims to have been to the moon to battle evil rats that guarded the glorious cheese of the moon. He says that he has been to the depths of the ocean and his cousin is a catifsh. A thousand more outlandish stories told by Valentino, starring Valentino have been spread across Kitty Island. None of them are true probably, but there is always a chance.....

Special Power: Valentino can adapt to the environment. If he's falling through the air, he can grow flaps of skin to allow him to glide. In water he can sprout gills. Who knows what other short lived adaptations he can manifest.

Others: I dunno.