Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 127

Thread: Spectres, ghosts, and other supernatural phenomena

  1. #26
    Nidogod That Ho!!! Nidogod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,284

    Default

    Theory; Nessie, Sasquatch and the most famous Cryptids are risidual hauntings of extinct animals.

    Discuss amongst yourselves.


    I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

  2. #27
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default hm

    you obviously didnt detect my sarcasm in my last post.. (there was a lot)

  3. #28
    Ummmm....... GRAVEY HEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Under you'r door mat.
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdra View Post
    *Grabs popcorn* No doubt who is gonna win here.
    This should be good.(Grabs some of Kingdra's popcorn)Also,your right about who is goin to win.Lord94,oviously cause ghosts and such are real.
    (Munchlax)
    Hatches/Complete!
    Completed @ 715

    Completed VPPs:
    Paired with _Nithreus_,Lord94,Oni Raichu

  4. #29
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default aha!

    now.. where is the guy I was arguing with?

    *grabs popcorn, Kingdra slaps him.

    Oh, there he is!

  5. #30
    keen as mustard The Lacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    quite the sheep shagger!
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    Here's some supernatural phenomena. Do you see a direct correlation between the people who are for the paranormal superstitions and the literacy of those?

  6. #31
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    I am not!! Please continue with your side of the argument
    Reply to the two comments which you conveniently skipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    No, it means that there isn't sufficient evidence for me to believe they exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikatwo View Post
    You mean a Ouija Board. Sorry, but those don't prove anything.
    --

    Lord94,oviously cause ghosts and such are real.
    Then prove it.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  7. #32
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default ok.. look..

    I can't change your mind, ok?

    But I know that they are real because I have been in places that you could never be, ok?

    as for the evidence.. type in 'the shadowlands' in google,a nd let's see what evidence that'll come up with.

  8. #33
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    I can't change your mind, ok?
    Sure you could. Prove that ghosts exist, since you seem to keep on insisting that they're real.

    But I know that they are real because I have been in places that you could never be, ok?
    That still doesn't prove anything.

    as for the evidence.. type in 'the shadowlands' in google,a nd let's see what evidence that'll come up with.
    Yes, a website with half-assed, blurry photographs and internet testimonies are conclusive evidence that ghosts exist. Please show me the scientific evidence.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  9. #34
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    Ok, what about the orbs? What about the hidden energy we contain? Where does that go?

  10. #35
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    Ok, what about the orbs? What about the hidden energy we contain? Where does that go?
    What orbs? What hidden energy? What the hell are you talking about now?
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  11. #36
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    I can see I am getting absolutely nowhere with this.. let's see...
    THEY EXIST!

  12. #37
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    I can see I am getting absolutely nowhere with this.. let's see...
    THEY EXIST!
    Repeatedly claiming that they exist without any kind of evidence is the reason you aren't getting anywhere.

    And you still haven't explained what these orbs and hidden energies are.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  13. #38
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    hahahahahahahahaha

  14. #39
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    Orbs... Hidden Energy.. sort of like the force, like our soul.. if you know what I mean?

    Basically, when we die.. the soul doesn't... do the soul has to go somewhere.. right?

  15. #40
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    <pikatwo>proof that the soul exists?

  16. #41
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    Why does noone get what I'm saying? The souls are the hidden energy!

  17. #42
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    Orbs... Hidden Energy.. sort of like the force, like our soul.. if you know what I mean?

    Basically, when we die.. the soul doesn't... do the soul has to go somewhere.. right?
    That's assuming human beings even have souls. You can't prove that either.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  18. #43
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    THE.
    HIDDEN.
    ENERGY.

    Hold on, you can't prove that ghosts aren't real either!

  19. #44
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,755

    Default

    You can prove that there is no proof that ghosts are real. You need proof to support that something previously thought nonexistent exists moreso than something that previously though nonexistent ... is nonexistent.

    Like, can you prove that there are not giant rock monsters living in the center of the Earth?

  20. #45
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    no.. of course I can't, because due to scientists we know there is only the core. However, nobody has actually disproved that ghosts are real

  21. #46
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    THE.
    HIDDEN.
    ENERGY.
    HAS. NOT. BEEN. EXPERIMENTALLY. VERIFIED. EVER.

    Hold on, you can't prove that ghosts aren't real either!
    Science has proven that ghosts as they're often described and portrayed in so-called 'photo evidence' and testimonies violate physics and can't exist. For instance, ghosts are supposed to be entirely energy (which is the common consensus), so it should therefore be impossible to see them and impossible for them to make themselves seen, because in order to see them they would have to be composed of physical matter which reflects or emits light.

    Sight is the ability to interpret visible light information reaching the eyes, after it bounces off a surface.
    So how can light bounce off a non-existent surface when ghosts are supposed to be energy? They should be invisible 100% of the time.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  22. #47
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    exactly! Im glad we can agree on something!

  23. #48
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post
    exactly! Im glad we can agree on something!
    So you agree then that if ghosts existed, they would have to be completely invisible 100% of the time? How the hell can you claim they exist then when you shouldn't even be able to see them?
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  24. #49
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default .

    Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they dont exist

  25. #50
    See ya later Kingdra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    in the shadows
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Lord94, get it through your thick skull. I'M NOT ON YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •