Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She will bring justice

Back for a bit. Miss me? UmbreonGal's Avatar

cool2 She will bring justice

Chapter 1

It was early summer. The sun slowly rose over the horizon, its rays hitting on a small, two-story ranch house. An Absol that slept on the back porch opened his eyes has he felt the warmth on his white fur. He got to his paws and stretched, yawning. He then headed into the house. In the kitchen a young woman was already up, cooking. She had a blue headband that kept her black hair out of her emerald green eyes.

The woman looked at the calendar that was hanging from the wall by the videophone. One of the days was circled in a bright green marker. Beneath it something was written: ‘Journey begins today!’ She returned her attention back to the meal she was preparing. Absol rubbed his head against her leg. The woman smiled, petting him. “She’s grown up so fast Arlo. It only seems like yesterday that I was holding her for the first time in my arms.” Absol licked her hand. “If only Ranger was here to see her off.”

Meanwhile, upstairs a dark haired girl slept beneath her light covers. The walls were covered in posters of Pokémon, several trainers, and Gym leaders. A few plushies where scattered about the wooden floor. She groaned as her Poké Ball alarm clock began to go off. Without looking she reached out toward the end table to turn it off, succeeding after several tries. Slowly she sat up, the covers sliding off her sky blue, satin pajamas. She yawned and stretched, opening her brown eyes part way.

“Morning already?” she muttered to her self, rubbing her eye. She yawned again as she got out of bed. She made her way down the hall to the bathroom and took a quick shower. She glanced at her calendar as she walked back into her room. A large smile spread across her face. “Today’s the day!” She exclaimed, punching the air. Masako ran to her dresser and took out a red T-shirt, a pair of blue-gray jeans and a pair of socks. She put on her bra and followed it up with her shirt. The rest of her clothes soon followed. She stood before her full-length mirror as she pulled her long black hair into a ponytail. Masako then made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

Her mother smiled, she had just finished setting the table for their meal. “Morning Masako.” She said.

Masako sat down at the table. “Morning Mom.” She began to pour some Pecha juice into her tall glass. “Have you heard anything from Dad?”

“Not yet.” Her mother replied as she took her seat. A small look f disappointment came across her daughter’s face. “I’m sure he wishes he was here instead of being on the mission.”

Masako only nodded and began to eat her breakfast. After eating she stood up and went to finish packing her backpack as her mother washed the dishes. When she finished she began to put on her shoes and her jet-black jacket.

“Masako, wait.” Her mother called, as she was about to take off.

Masako looked over her shoulder. “What is it Mom?” She questioned.

“I wanted to give this to you.” Her mother took her gloved hand and placed something in it. “It’s like a going away present.”

Masako looked at her hand. Her mother had placed a shrunken down Premier Ball in her hand. On top of the orb was a magnetic clasp that was strung onto a silver chain. She looked up at her mother. “Thanks.”

Her mother smiled and put it on her daughter. “It looks great.” She hugged her child. “Be safe and call us whenever you can.”

Masako nodded and returned the hug. “I will Mom. I promise.”

And with that Masako walked down the road, away from the ranch, finally starting her journey as a Pokémon Trainer.

Great Story ,I cant wait till Chapter 2

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

I enjoy your art as much as your fics.

personally i think your pic's are better

That's great. You do a great job describing everything, you make a great moving mental picture. It flows.

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

Beginning Trainer
    The best place and country in the whole wide world which is equivalent to Heaven... Malaysia!!!

I like the fan fiction about Carmen Gettim better. Anyway, it's still great. Love it!

Chapter 2

Masako walked through the woods, the twigs snapping beneath her shoes. Unlike most trainers, Masako wasn’t going to a professor for her first Pokémon; she wanted to catch it on her own. She knew that walking through the wilderness like this was dangerous, but that fact didn’t stop her. She continued walking for a while more until she heard a shriek coming from the trees. She looked around at the trees. Suddenly she was knocked to the ground by a red blur. She winced in pain and saw an injured Ledyba in her lap. She heard the flapping of wings. Ledyba sprang up and took off flying again. Masako followed him after she saw a flock of Spearow speeding toward him. Masako sprinted, clasping the small Premier Ball in her hand. Ledyba couldn’t continue on much longer. Masako sped up even more, removing the ball from its magnetic clasp. She increased its size and hurled it as hard as she could toward the Ledyba. The orb hit its mark and in a flash of red light the bug Pokémon disappeared inside, staying within it. The Spearow continued to fly straight on. Masako panted and walked toward where the Premier ball had fallen to the ground. She knelt down and picked it up.

“Come on out.” Masako said, panting a bit and tossing it into the air.

“Ledy…” Ledyba groaned as it appeared in a flash of white light.

Masako got to Ledyba’s height. “Hi there.” She said gently to the ladybug Pokémon. He looked up at Masako’s face with his weary eyes, panting. He fell forward, Masako catching him in her arms.

Hours passed until Ledyba woke up. “Ledy.” He said when he sat up. He looked at Masako, she was sitting close by a book in her hand. Ledyba smelt something sweet, he looked in front of him and there was a small pile of Oran and Pecha berries. He smiled and ate them, his energy slowly returning.

Masako glanced over, hearing the munching of berries. “Oh you’re up.” She said with a smile.

Ledyba finished eating and perched himself on Masako’s shoulder, nuzzling her. “Le-dy-ba.” He said happily.

Masako patted her new friend on the head. “I guess we’re partners now Ledyba.”

“Ledy!” He exclaimed happily.

Masako smiled and began to walk again. Her new friend tagging along for the ride on her shoulder.

the chapters are a little short, but other than that, they're really good. =) Nice work.

Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

Thanks.

Good story. Sounds like it'll turn out nicely.
    "GENTLEMEN, I HAVE MADE LOVE TO THIS LAWNMOWER! AND NOW I ASK MYSELF, WHY?"
    -Dr. Weird

Chapter 3

“Hey you!” A voice exclaimed. Masako stopped and turned around. A dark haired boy stood behind her. He held out a Poké Ball. “I challenge you to a battle!”

Masako smiled. “Sure.”

“One on one.” The boy stated gruffly. She nodded. The boy smirked and whipped out the Poké Ball. A Monferno appeared before him. Masako released her partner from the Premier ball. The boy raised an eyebrow. “A bug type?” He looked at Masako. “You know it doesn’t stand a chance against my Monferno, right?”

Masako grinned, jutting her thumb toward her chest. “We’ll be the judges of that.” She said confidently. “Ready Ledyba?”

“Ledy.” Ledyba said with a nod.

“Ladies first.” Masako stated.

The boy’s eyebrow twitched with annoyance. “Monferno, Fury Swipes!” The monkey Pokémon charged forward and scraped Ledyba with his nails.

“Supersonic.” She said. A loud screech filled the air. Monferno stopped his assault.

“Flame Thrower!” the boy exclaimed.

Confused, Monferno began to fire flames in all directions. Masako and Ledyba barely dodged a few of them that came their way. Suddenly a loud roar sounded from behind the brush soon after one of the jets of flame hit that area. The boy froze and gazed pass Masasko. He returned his Pokémon to the Poké Ball and ran off. Masako slowly looked over her shoulder. There, behind her, an Ursaring was towering over her. Clearly, she was pissed. Masako scrambled and picked Ledyba up in her arms, sprinting away. Ursaring followed, firing Hyper Beam toward them. One of the blasts hit behind Masako’s foot, just as she lifted it off the ground. The blast sent her flying; Ledyba was flung from her arms. Masako skidded across the dirt until she finally stopped. Ursaring advanced toward her. She lifted one of her massive paws and with a roar she swiped it downward, toward Masako. Masako closed her eyes, bracing herself for the hit. But it never came.

“Ledy.” Ledyba grunted.

Masako opened her eyes and saw her partner holding off the claws with a Protect. Ledyba struggled and soon the force field disappeared. Ursaring roared. Ledyba beat his wings and flew at the large bear Pokémon, only to be swatted away with her claw.

“Ledyba!” Masako called out. “You can do it!”

“Ba.” He grunted, getting back up. He flew forward again and began to rapidly punch Ursaring. She roared and slashed him with her mighty paw. Ledyba panted, struggling to get up. “Ledy!” he cried, his body starting to glow brightly. When he stopped glowing, he stood another foot taller. “Ledian!” He exclaimed, flexing his arms.

Masako smiled. “Awesome! You evolved!” Ledian smiled. She got to her feet and jutted a finger at Ursaring. “Mach Punch!”

“Ledi!” Ledian exclaimed, speeding forward and hitting Ursaring square in the jaw. Ursaring stumbled backward, grunting. Ledian landed before her and stared her down. She calmed down and wandered back into the woods. “Ledian.” He sighed in relief, sitting down.

Masako hugged her Pokémon. “You were awesome!” she exclaimed. Ledian smiled, glad that he made his trainer proud. “We’re going to make a great team, Ledian.” Masako stated. “We’ll climb the ladder to the top together and become champions.”

“Ledi.” Ledian said with a nod.

This is turning out very well. Events are a bit fast, though.
    -Dr. Weird

Mr. Smithy likes Umbreongal

No.
    -Dr. Weird

ok Romeo, whatever you say

hey, if it was a secret you should've told me earlier...

this is good. not great, but good. Better than a lot of other stories.
    Last edited by lac459; 06-13-2008 at 06:36 PM.
    derp

Please don't spam.

Yeah Mr. Smithy! Stop spamming about your love!!

Just read them over again. better than I thought at first.
    derp

Thanks. Chapter 4 is in the works.

Yayz.
    derp

Chapter 4

Masako looked through the shop, Ledian perched on her shoulder. “Lets see. If we buy ten Poké Balls we get a Premier ball as a bonus.” She muttered. “That’s a lot of money to get my favorite kind of ball.” She sighed. “Oh well.” Masako picked up the tray of Poké Balls and headed to the counter. “I’d like to buy these. “ She said to the clerk.

The young woman smiled and scanned the tray’s price sticker. “That’ll be 2000 Poké dollars. And since you bought a tray of ten, you get a Premier ball as a bonus.” Masako smiled and swiped her trainer card. “Thank you very much for shopping here.” The cashier said politely.

Masako smiled and put the balls into her bag. On her way out of the store she saw a poster on the wall. She stopped to look at it. Several Pokémon were on the colorful paper along with a large outline of a ribbon. She read the poster. “Cool! The Eternity Hall is holding a the first contest of the season.”

“Ledi?” Ledian questioned.

“It’s like a beauty contest for Pokémon.” Masako explained. “Mom did these sometimes just for fun.” Ledian nodded. Masako smiled. “Lets enter, Ledian. We’ll be great.”

Ledian smiled and nodded. “Ledian.”

Masako left the shop and walked along the sidewalk to a small park. “We’ll practice here, Ledian.” She stated. Ledian nodded and flew off of her shoulder, hovering in the air. Masako searched through her bag. “I wasn’t sure what area I’d get into, so I packed a few things just in case.” She muttered as she pulled out ten white disks. “Ok, Ledian. Use Silver Wind to catch these in the air then use Comet Punch to knock them down. Got it?”

“Ledi.” Ledian said with a nod, bracing himself.

“Go!” Masako exclaimed, tossing the disks into the air.

Ledian rapidly beat his wings, spreading the shiny silver powder into the air, making four of the disks remain in the air. He sped forward and rapidly punched them down. “Ledi.” He said, landing in front of his trainer.

Masako smiled. “Lets try again.” She stated, picking the disks up. Ledian nodded and braced himself again.

The two of them continued to practice for a few more hours. Afterward the two of them sat in the grass. Ledian munching on some berries.

A long shadow appeared in the grass in front of them. “Hey there.” A voice said in a friendly tone. Masako looked up and saw a girl about the age of thirteen standing there. She had orange-reddish hair that reached down to the middle of her back, her bangs spiking out from over her goggles. She wore a white three-quarter sleeved shirt with a jean vest over it, her jeans were a dark blue and draped over her white shoes. A gray pouch hung from a strap on her waist.

“Who are you?” Masako asked.

“I’m Sakura Aurion.” The girl stated with a smile. “I saw you practicing with
    your Ledian. Are you a coordinator?”

“Masako Hanabi, and I’m not sure. I just started my journey a few weeks ago.” Masako replied. “Ledian and I just decided to give contests a try.”

Sakura nodded. “You know you can use two Pokémon in the contests in this city, right?”

Masako nodded. “But Ledian is my only partner right now.”

“Oh.” Sakura said. “Well I hope we get to battle with each other in the contest.” She smiled as Masako raised an eyebrow. “Yep, I’m a coordinator and a good one too.”

Masako smiled. “I’ll be the judge of that.”

“See you at the contest.” Sakura said with a wave of her hand as she walked off.

Masako looked at Ledian, who nodded a spark of determination in his blue eyes.

Chapter 5

Masako stood in front of one of the full-length mirror in the contest hall girls’ dressing room, buttoning her red satin vest over her white dress shirt. Her hands were shaking slightly, nervous. She had barely made the deadline to sign up for the contest. She took a deep breath as she put on her black tuxito jacket. She buttoned the three silver buttons and adjusted the collar.

“What no bow tie?” A familiar voice said from behind her.

Masako turned around and saw Sakura in a white outfit, a large pink ribbon wrapped around her waist and tied into a bow on her back. Her red hair was in two loop pigtails, pink bows holding them in place. “Nope.” She said with a smile. “Feels like I’m being choked when I wear those things.”

“Our next entry, Sakura Aurion!” The Master of ceremonies announced from the stage.

Sakura smiled. “Good luck.” She said walking out of the room.

Masako made her way to the backstage lobby and watched several coordinators appeal, each one pumping her up with determination. While she waited for her name to be called she noticed a young man with spiked white hair standing by Sakura. Sakura seemed annoyed with him.

“Ginko Suki!” The announcer called. The man left.

“Who was that?” Masako asked as she made her way toward Sakura.

“My archrival.” Sakura replied. “We’re been at each other’s throats since our
    first contest.”

Masako nodded. “Is he any good?” Sakura motioned toward the large fat screen. Ginko was on stage, he tossed out a Poké Ball and a Persian appeared. The Persian fired off several Shadow Balls and used Blizzard to cover them in a layer of ice before smashing them with and Iron Tail. The shards shimmered, the sparks from the Shadow Ball adding color to the shower. “Oh.” Masako said a knot tightening in her gut.

As the others appealed, Masako tried to calm herself. “Now last but not least, Masako Hanabi!” The Master of Ceremonies called out.

Masako made her way to the red curtain. She ran down the catwalk after it was lifted. She jumped at the end of it. “It’s show time!” She called. “Ledian come on out!” She whipped out her capsule encased Premier ball.

Ledian appeared in a shower of stars. “Ledi!” He exclaimed, flexing.

“Silver Wind!” Masako instructed. Ledian rapidly beat his wings, catching the stars in the shimmering powder. “Now use Comet Punch!”

“Ledi!” He shouted, quickly punching down the stars with his four fists. Ledian landed in front of Masako, the stars raining down and breaking into several smaller ones. Masako smiled and waved to the viewers as they applauded. The two of them faced the judges.

“Not bad,” Said the first judge, a young woman named Kiki, “It was simple, but I see potential in you. I give you an eight.”

The other two judges gave their scores, both nines. Masako bowed to the judges and headed back stage with Ledian. Sighing in relief as she sat on the cushioned bench. She smiled and patted Ledian on the head. “Great job.”

“Ledian.” He said happily.

A few short moments passed until the eight coordinators were selected.
    Masako held her breath as their pictures appeared on the screen; she literally fell over as her picture showed in the last spot on the screen. Ledian grunted, pushing his trainer back to her feet. The images flipped over, now like virtual cards, and randomly moved though out the screen. The cards flipped over. Masako saw that she was up against a masked man with red hair and black cape. His stage name was Lord Aura. She would be facing him in the in the first battle of this round. Masako looked at Sakura’s opponent and found that it wasn’t Ginko. She took a deep breath and headed onto the stage, Ledian perched on her shoulder.

“Give me your all, Masako.” Lord Aura said from across the stage.

Masako nodded. “We plan on it. Ledian! Go!” Ledian flew in front of Masako, hovering.

“Umbreon, on stage!” He called.

“Bre!” The moonlight Pokémon exclaimed, appearing.

Masako smiled. She knew how to handle Umbreon easily, her mother had one back at the house. But this was a contest battle, not a gym battle.

“Shadow Ball!” Lord Aura exclaimed. Umbreon fired off several balls of dark energy.

“Silver Wind!” Masako instructed. Ledian batted his wings, the silver powder sending the balls back toward Umbreon. Making Lord Aura’s points drop a bit. “Mach Punch!” Ledian obliged, moving in fast.

Lord Aura smirked. “Jump.” Umbreon jumped over Ledian at the last second, spinning. “Now use Iron Tail.”

“Umbre.” He grunted, swinging his glowing tail.

Ledian quickly turned around and caught his tail in two of his hands, causing his opponents points to drop more. “Mach Punch again!” Masako called. Ledian used on of his free fists and punched Umbreon, sending him flying across the stage. Lord Aura’s points dropping more.

“Umbreon, Swift!” He exclaimed. Umbreon got back to his paws and fired spinning stars from his mouth.

“Comet Punch!” Masako shouted. Ledian ran forward, rapidly firing punches and knocking away the stars, slowly decreasing their foe’s points again.

“Quick Attack.” Lord Aura stated. Umbreon sped forward and slammed into Ledian, decreasing Masako’s points.

Masako glanced at the time on the board out of the corner of her eye. Only one minute of five was left. “Ledian, Supersonic!”

“Ledi!” Ledian screeched, beating his wings to amplify the volume. Lord Aura’s points dropped again.

“Finish him off with a Silver Wind!” Masako exclaimed. Thirty seconds were left. Ledian rapidly fluttered his wings. The shimmering dust striking Umbreon.

“And time’s up!” the announcer shouted. She out stretched her arm to Masako’s side of the field. “Masako and Ledian move onto the next round!”

The audience went nuts, screaming and clapping. Masako smiled and waved to the crowd members, Ledian doing the same. Her heart pounded with excitement. She couldn’t wait until the next round.

Enjoy!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast