Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52

Thread: God Ass Kissing Thread(attempt)

  1. #1
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default God Ass Kissing Thread(attempt)

    because i think he needs one. and this will inevitably suck if i post it, because everyone hates me and my non-liberal like ways. so someone else post it.

  2. #2
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    God's ass is almost as nice as mine.

    That should make you feel divine-like.


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  3. #3
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    i don't have an ass.

  4. #4
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KidSephy View Post
    God's ass is almost as nice as mine.

    That should make you feel divine-like.


    -KS
    kidsephy's ass is very nice. i say that as a straight white guy too..

  5. #5
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Call me KS. And you say you're straight?



    Want to change it?

    /giggle.


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  6. #6
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    i don't have an ass.
    I'm going to look at your MySpace pictures. If you don't have a picture of your ass, take one.


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  7. #7
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    I only have one picture and I can't upload pictures at my house.

  8. #8
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    what man giggles please?

  9. #9
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Ones who listen to Backstreet Boys, 'N Sync and Soul Decision and can dance really well who lives in Atlanta, and also enjoys long walks down the beach and crazy sex.

    >.>

    Bahahaha.


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  10. #10
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    dogar giggles (shh).

  11. #11
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    but e-giggling s unexcuseable.
    anywho, let the ass kissing begin

    god and his wonderful humor keeps this forum alive and well. he always gets a lol out of me

  12. #12
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    god sucks












    jk

  13. #13
    Expires- 8/30/07 KidStatutory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Fuck that- Kelsh, do what he did and comment on my ass. Let's keep this ball rolling.


    -KS


    Error does not become Truth because it is widely accepted;
    Truth does not become error, even when it stands alone.


    Paired with: Mex - Eve

  14. #14
    ಠ_ಠ Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    funky town
    Posts
    3,480

    Default

    yeeeeah! this is really the ks ass commenting thread now i guess. i said that in one breath too

  15. #15
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Heheh. Ball rolling...

    i just looked at your ass. niicceee.

  16. #16
    Revolting Mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Green Inferno
    Posts
    39,937

    Default

    Day-um Sasuke, you're actually turing into a decent poster
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

  17. #17
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,743

    Default

    hello sasuke72uchiha

  18. #18
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    hello sasuke72uchiha
    Sasuke's been noticed by TIM!!!!!!!1!!!!!

  19. #19
    bryan
    Guest

    Default

    hI bITcHES.....g2G nOW...aNY THING yOU wANT tO SAY bEFORE i GO

  20. #20

  21. #21
    bryan
    Guest

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Walrus View Post
    no now go away

    huh

  22. #22
    Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Deep underground
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    You lose, good day sir.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red



  23. #23
    Hadouken! The Azn Party Boy™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Doing Karaoke
    Posts
    7,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    i don't have an ass.
    I got a ghetto booty



  24. #24
    The Gentleman Fuhrer Pikatwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In a house presumably on Earth.
    Posts
    5,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryan View Post
    hI bITcHES.....g2G nOW...aNY THING yOU wANT tO SAY bEFORE i GO
    Seek psychiatric aid, and then take a first-click computer course which involves learning how to use a keyboard when your brain has been fixed.

    Kthxbailol.
    The Pikatwo Diaries ...

    Ultimate Destiny: Ninetales 009 Adventures - an original and exciting Pokemon fan fiction, updated whenever-

  25. #25
    Strawberry Lemonaid Signal Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Califuckinfornia
    Posts
    2,977

    Default

    I have an ass, but I'll never post it! EVER..>>
    Pairs: MPT, Panda Rocker, MEX, SuikunMyuu, Zapdos, CL, Link, Revan, DSX, Kelsh, and Goku!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •