Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A New Reign Of Terror Has Begun

Personally I'm glad <X4> was banned. Even when his god Ninetales showed up he didn't STFU and he was becoming a pain in the ass.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Beginning Trainer

Really? I didn't know that he got banned.

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOBODY'S VISITING MY FANFIC!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please Red Cheetah, could you at least take a look at it?

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Am I a n00b?
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Ask me anything. I know the answer. Jubilife's Avatar

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Huh? I'm almost old enough to drive, and I can't do half of that stuff. I'm new here, and right now I am really confused.

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

Oh, a newbie?

Hmm...for starters, let's go over here, where us chaps can acquaint you to some of the funkier aspects of Pedo--er, PD. The rest'll come later, eh?

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Ask me anything. I know the answer. Jubilife's Avatar

Okay, I checked it out. It's definetly... intersting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12