An unprejudice undiscriminating system much like the VPP system you may have seen on the forum.
It's really just a more simple version that many more new members might want to try before they move onto the VPP's.
- Request any Pokemon (yes legends), and give you're current post count.
- Wait for me (or any of my future appointed staff) to say okay (90% chace there)
- For every 100 posts, you're Pokemon likes you more and more. Once you've reached 200 that Pokemon is perfect.
- After 100 posts past since you were accepted, you may choose another. But the first PokePal will still get posts, at half the rate.
- Only one person can claim a certain PokePal (after 100 posts, someone else can claim it too)
Basically this, you can post 200 times to get a perfect PokePal. Or you can get a new PokePal at 100 posts (since claimed), then choose another. But for every 2 posts on you're new PokePal, you're first PokePal is counted for one post. (Short: 1 PokePal = 200 Posts to finish. 2 PokePal's = First PokePal gets 100, then you can claim a second PokePal. 200 to finish second PokePal, 400 to finish the original)
Once you've perfected 3 PokePal's, you can start doing duos. That means claiming two Pokemon that are meant to be partnered (Espeon x Umbreon, Minun x Plusle etc). PokePair's will take 400 posts to perfect, and you cannot claim another PokePal in the time space.
Once you've perfected 3 PokePair's, you can move on to PokeBuddies. Basically, pairs of any two Pokemon you want. (Except for Legendary/Regular, that's just odd). PokeBuddies follow the same perfecting rules as PokePairs.
Basically, once you've finished 3 PokePal's, 3 PokePair's and 3 PokeBuddies, you become a PokeMaster (enough with the PokeBlah's right?). Well, as a PokeMaster, You can claim 1 of each type. (1 Pal, 1 Pair, 1 Buddies). Once you've become a master once. It will take 6, 6, 6 to step up. Then 9, 9, 9 and so on.
- Listen to me and my appointed staff
- Have a blast
- Aikana (creator)
This is open to anyone without any denying. The only time you will ever be denied is if someone else has claimed you're desired PokePal. You can ask questions freely, and remember: there are no stupid questions, only stupid people.