Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alatieria: Land of Unrest

Default Alatieria: Land of Unrest

Alatieria: Land of Unrest

Introduction

It's a golden age. King Orono, Lord of Alatieria reigns, and the land prospers. The minds of the people are open and accepting of new ideas, Necromancy and other magics are used to improve people's lives, and peace reigns amongst the races of the world.

But as in any kingdom,there are always those who think they can do better. Fortunately they are often few and far between, posing little threat to the monarchy.

In this particular kingdom, however, these people have banded together, to form a group known as the Cult of Erobern. In charge of this mysterious group is Togarh, and it is he who shall sit on the throne should the coup succeed. Very little is known about him, and he spends much of his time in hiding,
    for as one who plots to overthrow him, King Orono would like nothing better than to throw him in a dungeon somewhere. Few humans, however, feel the need to overthrow their wise king and his family, and due to this, many of his followers are drawn from the other races of Alatieria.

Many battles have been fought between the two side already, though mostly only small, incidental skirmishes. Not enough for King Orono to send in the army, but enough to worry the merchant caravans and local peasantry.

Plot
    You play either one of the Cult, or someone faithful to the king, depending on which side appeals to you. Either side may be of any race. Togarh and King Orono are unplayable, but your character may interact with them, and you may describe their reaction, but keep them in character. The King is wise and good, so don't go killing people for looking at him wrong. Togarh is mysterious and dark, so any hint of flower picking or the like and I'll lynch you.

Races
    Humans: Generic humans, self explanatory.They have built mighty cities throughout the kingdom.

Dryads: Forest dwellers, they reside in the great forests of the Kingdom. They stand about a head taller than humans, their skin ranges from dark green to dark brown, their hair resembles the roots of a small plant.
    It is considered most unwise to harvest trees from Dryad forests.

Elves: Also forest dwelling beings, they serve as the slaves to the Dryads. They stand waist high to the average human. They became slave to the dryads after an ancient battle over their mutual home: the forests. The dryads won, and the Elves became their slaves.

Vampires: Nocturnal creature, they also have scattered cities throughout the kingdom. The average vampire stands roughly 6'5 tall, pale, and with larger eyes than humans. Their hair is also pale, through lack of sunlight. They are the second largest and most wide-spread race, second to the humans. They have many more necromancers than other races, not because of a racial proficiency, but because their culture is much more accepting of the practice. They drink the blood much like the humans drink wine, though they only take it from animals they intend to eat anyway, and they never take it from the other sentient species.

Nymphs: Amphibious river or lake dwelling beings, they have only one great city, though they have many smaller
    villages spread throughout Alatieria. Their skin tones range from dark blue to light green. They have webbed hands and gills on their necks. The stand about chest high to a human.

Satyrs: Nomadic clans. Unlike the other races, all Satyrs have magic. Those hat don't have the traditional mages have a profound bond with
    animals, and can communicate with them. All Satyr clans have an animal that is a totem to that clan, and they are forbidden to kill that animal. If they do, they are forced into that animal's form, and may only be released if the totem spirit forgives them. The are similar in appearance to humans, but many have tattoos on their faces and arms to tell others which clan they belong to.

Mages
    Any race may have any type of mage, and each race has the same proportion of mages. The only difference is cultural views. For example, Nymphs are likely to have a higher standard of water mage, as they spend most of their
    time in the water, and would therefore train their water mages more.

Types of Mages
    Elemental: These mages draw their power from a crystal they must keep on their person at all times. The crystal contains a small piece of the element they control. If the crystal is lost or stolen, the mage loses his/her power.

The elemental magics are:
    Fire - have a small piece of petrified fire. They have the ability to summon and control fire.
    Water - have a small piece of the essence of water. Can condense the water in the air, and control it.

Necromancers: Those with the ability to bring back the dead to a semblance of life. The reanimated do the bidding of the necromancer who raised them, though control can be passed on to another if he or she wills.

Druids: These mages derive their magic from nature. They can cause plants to grow extremely fast, and can summon treants.

Name:
    Allegiance:
    Mage (if any):
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History (optional):
    Last edited by du_; 11-19-2007 at 05:25 PM.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Name: Nycere Orchid (nee-seh-reh)
    Race: Vampire
    Allegiance: Togarh
    Mage (if any): Necromancer
    Appearance:

Personality: A very misunderstood vampire. At first glance, he is assumed to be ruthless, evil, or merciless, but in reality, he's a huge softy. Nycere is very passionate about his peers, and is like a bard to his nation: he talks about things in a formal manner.

Although his nice personality, he is very prejudiced. He loathes the human king, and even though some other races are within the alliance of Togarh, Nycere deems them pawns, or inferior souls. The ones he most respect are still beneath him, regardless of the debt he has towards them. This psyche makes him assume the stereotype. Because, as sad as it may be, his sincerity is obsolete when dealing with other races. He holds the vampires a noble race, and should be the ruling species on this earth, hence his allegiance.

He has exceptional necromancy skills, and is a great practitioner of pure-reanimation, that is to say, he only reanimates vampire-kin, and not other races. Though this can be debated by his sociopath nature towards other races and could be reanimating those for torture purposes. This is to be debated, of course.

History: Born among the noble class of the early Togarh rebellion, Nycere was brought up with ways of racial purity, hence his noble and prejudiced demeanor. He has laughed at the cries of humans, laughed at the anguish of burning dryads. His past has made him a stereotypical bastard, but nevertheless, a kindred soul among his peers.

Nycere is a huge paradoxical vampire.

OOC: That color is PLUM, not PINK.
    Last edited by Peeki; 11-19-2007 at 09:17 PM.

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

To be edited

Name: Ariadne Amara Amber

Race: Satyr

Mage (if any): Necromancer

Appearance:

Personality: Like a child, Amara is extremely naïve, yet it is her compassionate nature that is her weakness. She loves her friends, as well as all nature around her, with a refusal to leave them. That is why she hates death. To her, death was the ultimate enemy, that made all that was beautiful wilt, that abducted her dear friends away from her company. She was just a child. All she wanted was for everyone to be happy. Together. It is this compassion within her that prevents her from living a happy life. When together with friends, she fears the day they would leave. Yet, she is an unusually determined child. Which actually yielded pretty disastrous results. As a satyr, she feels an affinity to nature, and sometimes would put days on end pursuing offenders that disturbed the grove of her forest. Unfortunately, these offenders were often soldiers on duty to the king, patrolling the borders of his kingdom. An attack by her meant that she was the enemy. Two parties, destined to battle, for reasons each the other did not know.

History (optional): Her mother gave Amara the name Ariadne Amara Amber, literally meaning holy everlasting immortal, wishing her a long life and fruitful life, forever blessed by God, with the triple A of her initials for luck. She would have no idea how twisted that wish would become. Fate always seemed to be able to find loopholes.

Firstly, Amara was taught that King Orono was the ruler. With her childlike mind, she assumed that it meant King Orono controlled all around her, jumping to the misguided conclusion that King Orono even controlled death. Death was inevitable, but how was she to know that? As death occurred all around Amara due to war, she saw King Orono as a weak ruler. He was not worthy. And thus, must be obliterated.

Seeking a way to reverse death, the little satyr could only do the closest possible imitation of revival- Necromancy, bringing the death to life. Once, when she was practising her skills deep after the moon had shone high, her actions caught the eye of a passing vampire. To the young child, the very image itself was pure terror. A ghostly white face, nightwalker, with fangs large enough to pierce the toughest prey. She fled.

Soon, she found out more about that species. They were the exactly the opposite of her. She frisked in the sunlight, they basked in the dark. She lived on sweet fruits of the plants, they survived on fresh blood drawn from prey. She could not understand them. And like every other child, what she could not understand, she feared.

Her clan's totem animal is the owl.

I'll finish up this thing tomorrow, I'm still planning the history, even though its optional.

Last edited by Ninetails 009; 11-25-2007 at 05:54 AM.

postholder for a Togarh Vampire

post hold
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

MPT, I hate to be rude, but I doubt that you could be able to keep up in this RP.

no it's fine. I think I can because I plan to be active again. I know I've said that before but I will. The reason why I dropped out of other rps was because I joined to many at the same time. I think you are also thinking this because I dropped out of Arcadia Divided. I think this will not only be a fun rp, but a test to see whether I can 'keep up' or not. Thanks for your mod-like concern though.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

Quote Originally Posted by MPT View Post
    no it's fine. I think I can because I plan to be active again. I know I've said that before but I will. The reason why I dropped out of other rps was because I joined to many at the same time. I think you are also thinking this because I dropped out of Arcadia Divided. I think this will not only be a fun rp, but a test to see whether I can 'keep up' or not. Thanks for your mod-like concern though.
    I didn't necessarily mean in terms of activity. The thing is, just by virtue of the fact that Peeki and Yvonne have signed up, that more people of such a caliber will follow. As such, this will probably be played out at a very high level. Not that you're not a good RPer, that's not what I'm say at all. It's just that you're not going of the elite ranking yet, so I wouldn't you to get left behind. It's not up to me though. If you'd like to try out, by all means do. Nothing bad could come of it.

Well thanks for all of your advice Nocturne. I know I am definitely not up in the rankings but I am still willing to try and do whatever I have to to get better. I will join but if I can't keep up in those terms then I will definitely kick myself out so I am not a burden to others.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

BIG, FAT, POSTHOLDER

Also, do vampires reproduce like humans (In that case, do they lay eggs or something?), or do they have to feast upon blood?

OOC: I added a bit to the Vampire's description.
    We can start when all these post holding people stop post holding and start creating their characters.

Name: Iris Undine

Race: Nymph

Mage: Water Mage

Appearance: Iris has long, deep blue hair, with eyes that match that colour. Her skin, while primarily light blue, is mottled with dark green. She wears a material similar to fish scales that match her skin. She wears her crystal around her neck.

Personality: Logical yet sarcastic, she has a very cool head, rarely letting her emotions get the best of her. She has considerable skill as a water mage, and has almost complete control over the element.

She has a deep hatred for the human king, and has vowed revenge, after what she believes were members of Orono's army attacked and burned her village,killing the Elder and many others. Most of the remaining villagers returned to the Great Lake, but some accompanied Iris to join Togarh.

History: She grew up in one of the small villagers that lie upstream of the Great Lake in which the City of the Nymphs is located. She joined Togarh's cause after bandit, dressed in the uniforms of King Orono's army, attacked her village. Believing that the King had ordered the strike, she vowed revenge.
    As well as her magic, she can also wield a bow with deadly accuracy.
    The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away, and think it to be normal, is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.

Remeber children, 'Politics' is made up of two words: 'Poli', which is latin for 'many', and 'tics', which are small bloodsucking insects.

Name: Ellis Heptic

Race: Satyr

Mage: Water Mage

Appearance: She has long brunette hair, and quite fair skin. She has waterdrops tattoos on her hand, upper arm, shin, forehead and neck. The tattoos are black, which reflects light when shone. She wears a white shirt, with a little blood drop, which fell onto the shirt when she killed a wild dog. She wears a pair of Canvas shoes that her mum gave her.

Personality: Logical, but sometimes she likes to things difficult by thinking in another way than others would. However, she is very careful when using magic in order not to hurt innocent Satyrs.She likes to play sarcastic jokes on her friends when she feels like it, but sometimes get caught red-handed by the clan leader and she gets punished.

She hates the human king to the core, as he was the one who sent her mother to heaven. Her mother was sentenced to death as she betrayed the 'good side' by being a spy of the Togarhs. Even though she knows that her mother has done wrong, she still cannot forgive the King. She wanted to revenge since then, but never got the chance to. She decided and told herself that she was going to take revenge someday, sooner or later.

History: She joined the Water Clan when she was 13, very unwillingly at that time. But she had to as her mother was leaving for heaven, so for the sake of her mother, she was forced to join. She was always sitting alone solemnly when another girl at about her age came in. After awhile, they decided to go together in the future and never part.
    Last edited by jirachi4eva; 11-25-2007 at 12:11 AM.

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5...nnercu8ty8.png <------>[EdHikariEdoardoPeeksYvonneDBLacey]

I'm not dead. Just veryvery inactive nowadays.

since all of you are on the opposite side:

NAME: Herior Altis (hairy-or al-tis)
    RACE: Human
    ALLEGIANCE: King Orono
    MAGE (if any): nope
    APPEARENCE: http://www.todojuguetes.com/img/Toy_..._Rey/81332.jpg

PERSONALITY:

Herior is loyal, brave, and never gets intimidated. He is almost fearless and believes in standing up for whatever he thinks is right. He is smart, logical, ans strategical. When in battle, he doesn't just use his physical strength, but his brain as well. He can out-smart a foe and can take someone down mentally. He is strategic in that fact that he can find a way to fight through any situation.

Like most humans, Herior is very passionate about keeping the king on the throne. He is willing to do anything in his power to do what he can to help anyone. He is the stereotypical "good, lovable hero". He is loved by most and only hated on by the people who are jealous of him and some of the attention he gets.

Herior is always usually in a good mood though he is always serious. He takes things seriously but he does have a good sense of humor. He works hard and is on duty a lot. Herior talks to anyone unless they don't wanna be bothered with him. He might be a 'good guy' but he has been well trained and is not one to underestimate.

HISTORY (optional): later
    Last edited by MPT; 11-21-2007 at 04:50 PM.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

jirachi4eva, three things:

1) Give your clan's totem animal;
    2) Give a reason the king killed you mother. He's the good guy, and doesn't go 'round randomly killing people;
    3) Sports shoes? This is set in the era of knights, bow and swords. Sports shoes don't exist yet.
    The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away, and think it to be normal, is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.

Remeber children, 'Politics' is made up of two words: 'Poli', which is latin for 'many', and 'tics', which are small bloodsucking insects.

IC:

"We are a force of demons. We are a force of angels. They, on the other hand, are a force of idiots."

I witnessed the battle for a critical piece of land that served strategic for our forces, and also for theirs. It was a bright day, how I loathed the heat. But nonetheless, I did not burn in its solemn glare; that was just stupid human superstition. All the more reason humans are foul creatures that deserve to be none but slaves.

Regardless, my role in this epic battle is to be the satirist, and of course necromancer in charge. Our army under His Holiness Togarh consists of inferiors and us majestic vampires. Truly, these other races in our side are fighting for a good cause; however, they need to know their place in the social hierarchy. Under us.

"Thanks."

I was bleeding, as one human's blade had struck my face. The cut was nice and straight to the point, I'll give them that, "That was nice swordplay," I said, giving a nice, warm smile, "I know something! Try it again!"

Obviously, the human had been angered than happy, I hoped for some form of entertainment; however I wouldn't be getting any.

So, as events had it, he dashed towards me with clear anger and concentration, and since I loved being melodramatic, when that moment came when he was an inch away from impaling me came, I did what I did best: necromancy.

With a simple flick of my fingers, two hands grasped his feet and one skeletal figure stood in the mere space between us. Cackling in triumph, my skeleton buddies constricted the human and with such piercing bones, hugged the human.

And we all know what that meant.

"The sweet life of a necromancer. The sweet life of a vampire."

IC:
    Iris watched the battle from her vantage point in a nearby stream. The humans were fighting badly, not yet adjusted to the loss of their horses. They had to stop using them once the Cult's Satyrs started convincing them it would be much more fun to throw their human riders to the ground and flee.

She turned and glanced towards the source of an insane cackle. There was that vampire necromancer with the superiority complex, taunting his foe as his undead minions squeezed the life out of the now-doomed human. Vampires. she thought, shaking her head. Always playing with their food.

Turning her attention back to the battle at large, she saw human reinforcements approaching along the stream, a company of about twenty-five. Like most human fighters, they were weighed down by their heavy armor. Iris grinned. She lay her bow and quiver at the base of a tree, and slipped under the water.

Swimming until she was level with the approaching company, she wedged her feet under a large rock so as not to be pulled out of the water, and summoned her power, drawing on the crystal around her neck. She use that power to push the water from the stream up and over the bank. The resulting wave quickly engulfed the company of humans, so as she pulled the water back in, they were forced to go with it.

Freeing her feet from under the rock, she swam back upstream, turning to witness the result. A few of the humans had managed to clamber back up the bank, but most quickly sank to the bottom and were rapidly losing air. She waved merrily at them before surfacing to reclaim her weapon.

Herior pulled up to the battle scene with a company of about 25 men. He was mounted along with 5 others. The rest in their heavy armor that was great protection but crucially slowed them down. The men felt different emotions. Some were scared, some angry, and some ready.

Herior stood brave and proud. He was ready for this battle. He was determined. His fellow humans are losing bad now and he hopes and plans to turn the tide. Although 25 more reinforcements aren't enough, he was more than willing to attempt this challenge.

"We must show them that we are not as weak as they suppose. We must fight and we must win" Herior heard in his head. King Orono had told this to him before he had left with the company.

"Alright men. We must take them hither. We fight for what is right. Show them that humans have as much power as those creatures do. Show them that we are not giving up. Charge!"
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

IC:
    Iris again heard the tramp of boots as she left the water. She scanned the area, looking for the source of the rhythmic thuds. There, beyond the trees, another company of about twenty-five. These were approaching from further away from the stream, so the trick with the wave wouldn't work again.

She pondered how to deal with this new irritation, noting that about six of them were mounted. Fools she thought to herself. Haven't they worked out they won't stay on those horses long? She scanned the battlefield, searching for a Satyr. She spotted one, about fifty pace away, battling a human knight. Iris sighed, drew an arrow and shot the knight in the back of the neck. As his body fell forward, the Satyr shot her a reproachful look. “He was mine, Nymph.” he accused. Iris smiled sweetly at him.
    “As much fun as I'm sure you were having, I have another job that I'm sure you'll find far more interesting, milord Satyr.” She nodded towards the now charging company of reinforcements. “It's would be so embarrassing for those on horses if they fell off, don't you think?”

The Satyr grinned evilly and turned his sight towards the fast-approaching horsemen. As they reached the first of the still-battling clumps of fighters, three of the six horse turned wildly and bucked. Their riders were flung from their saddles.
    Iris shot the Satyr a look that said What, only three of them?. He shrugged and said “It's not my fault, the other three have been trained to ignore Satyrs in battle.” He shrugged again, and ran towards the men he had dismounted.

Iris swore, drawing an arrow as she did so. She ran forward, losing the arrow went. It hit one of the remaining horses in the chest, killing it. The knight in the saddle was thrown free as it fell. Iris's next arrow flew high, as she tripped over the body of a fallen Dryad. She swore again, but then got an idea. She rolled and jumped to her feet, her eyes darting around, searching, searching...

There he was, calmly watching the battle. The necromancer in charge, that egotistical vampire.
    “Oi, you wanna do something about these?" she yelled to him, indicating the dead that lay strewn around on the ground "They're clogging up the battlefield.”

IC:

Watching as my victim was nothing but flesh, I snapped my fingers and he dropped to the ground, with a gushy thud.

"Human flesh. You guys can eat that."

My skeletal minions went giddy with joy as they lunged forward to devour and masticate the human flesh lying on the ground. I turned my attention elsewhere, humans were disgusting.

Amidst the chaos brewing, a dainty angel - well actually a sea-hag, having turned around to see her shouting, called out to me. What was her name? Oh yes. Something to do with eyes...

"Cornea... Irea..."

She kept on calling me, even to the point of screaming.

"Irene... Ira..."

I swear I knew it. I swear I did!"

"Iri-" and apparently, as if this was some cliché historical play, a sword had impaled my elegant black shirt.

The blade was sticking out of my stomach, with my crimson blood dripping from its tip.

I turned around, and screamed out, "WELL THANK YOU! I was just about to say that sea hag's name and there you go and stick a sword in me. DO YOU HAVE NO COURTESY?! Where are your manners young human?!"

The human was glaring at me with eyes of confidence. It was a female. Her anger seeped through her vains with determination and hate. As my eyes softened with such beauty... such radiance, I let out a sincere smile.

I took a bow, which was provided hard due to an apparent sword stuck in me, and snapped my fingers. Two scythe-wielding ghouls appeared with a cloud of smoke and dove straight for the pretty maiden-warrior.

~~***~~

Taking out the sword within me, I nursed my wound and walked to where the sea hag was shouting.

"I-" I looked around to make sure no one was to stab me once again, "Iris, hello. By the way, this hurts like a hag. No pun intended."

IC:
    "Gee thanks." Iris said, rolling her eyes. "That's what you get for standing in the middle of a battlefield without paying attention. Well, at least maybe you'll take notice of your surroundings now, instead of counting on your ghouls to do it for you."

"Well, boohoo, I got hurt. Big deal! Do what you're good at, and heal me, hag."

Iris sighed and rolled her eyes again. "I don't heal. I could make the hole bigger if you like?" His look was answer enough. "No, I didn't think so. Now, if you're finished playing the tragic war hero, you can reanimate these dead." She made a vague gesture with her hand toward body-strewn battlefield. "Or get one of your people to do it, if you're too grand."
    She drew another arrow from the quiver at her hip, and started back toward the fighting, loosing arrows as she did so. The humans were almost defeated, but where was the harm in striking fear into their hearts before they left?

IC:

"Useless! You're useless! Oh go shoot someone with that less-than-manure arrow of yours!"

As I was screaming my antic screams of despair, she had left the scene and went back into the battlefield.

And I was there with a nice cut in my abdomen.

Standing there, hearing the shouts of the humans in the background, I thought of what I could do. I could reanimate a succubus to seduce me and make her heal me, or perhaps a dark priest to do that much better.

"Tender nectar,
    sweet lips,
    rise again,
    oh whore of the underworld.
    "

And from the ground came a portal where a beautiful succubus had risen. She donned such dark eyes, and a lump of bulging beauty in her chest. Her piercing eyes mesmerized me for a moment as I scanned her beauty. "Man I'm good. Honey, heal me."

She kneeled and started crawling towards me, as she raised her head and reached level with my wound, she began to lick it with an expression of innocence.

I was in euphoria.

Moments later, the wound disappeared, and I snapped my fingers to let her go again before I do some unnecessary violation. Dusting myself off, and gathering majestic posture, I decided to follow the hag, in case she dies or something.

Herior grew angry of the fact that the horsemen were wiped out before the others. He jumped of his horse and sent him back home. As he landed he drew his sword and got ready. He joined the other soldiers and started to run towards the battle.

"Get these ugly creatures and bring them down!" Herior ran towards some Satyrs and started swinging his sword. None were to much of a challenge. He killed 3 or 4 and looked over. "Discusting!" he thought as he saw a sucubus and a vampire.

This sight grossed him out and made him made that the vampire was barley paying attention to the battle. He was just following the female creature really. He killed a Nymph that was in his way and then ran towards the vampire.
    - The World of Maaril
    (soon to be an RP)

OOC: MPT, try to be realistic. You're not going to just kill "3 or 4" Satyr, as if on a whim. I don't want this RP to get the Paradoxical Ninja effect. And if you can't not kill that many, at least put some effort into describing it.
    Also, try to use a spellchecker on your posts. It makes them look better.

IC:

Eying me with detest and hate was a human in majestic armor.

"Apparently humans give more protection to the leaders, because they are leaders. Or a leader-esque figure. Either way, symbolism at its most. Well, that's bullshit. They are made of the same flesh essentially. What makes them more sacred? Higher intellect? Oh, that makes me laugh." I bellowed at the human.

As I took my breath, and dusted myself further, I continued, "Vampires are another story, we are powerful. We have this essence that makes us separate from humans: humans are just idiots. Yes, I said it. I'm a huge braggart."

Then I let out a sincere smile, "Good day, sir. It seems that you hate me with a passion."

Name Nanaki Dutre

Age 207

Race Vampire

Allegiance God Save the Kingdom

Mage Fire

Appearance

Personality Wicked. Nanaki is the faithful servant of the king. So faithful during past upbringings that he was promoted up to the Grand Lieutenent General of the Royale Vampire Army. The second highest position in the army.

Nanaki has an ego, not a small ego, but a giant ego. He's very good, and he knows it. He is cruel in his ways, and very hostile with a sword or with fire. He has quite a temper, but it isn't much of a flaw. Because he is a tactical genious. He's quite calm usually, and very sly and smoothe. But no one can survive if they let their guard down in any way.

Nanaki isn't good around people. He hates the elderly, the sick, and most of all kids. He hates humans, because he feels that they're inadequent and don't deserve to live. The king is human sure, but with that kind of power, he knows how to manipulate life. Nanaki envies the king for his power. His greed almost as strong as his ego. He always wants what he doesn't have. With the second most powerful position in the army, he still feels weak, insignificant. The king sees this in his eyes and is worried by it.

History Unknown birthdate and an unknown lineage. Nanaki is the classical orphan story you've heard before. No parents, no ties to family, nothing going for him in his early years. Even worse, vampire genes. That sets him apart from others in a big way. He never liked that. It made him cold and dark inside. It made him bitter.

After he finally left the orphanage, which wasn't that bad, he just hated being with humans. The war was prominant by this point, and Nanaki was interested in beign a part of it. So he ventured into a nearby town, nicked a sword from the local blacksmith and was on his way to the capital castle.

Filthy rebels. They were rioting right as Nanaki entered the front gates. Hundreds of them. Filthy, filthy humans. This was a perfect time for him. He nudged his way through the stary night to the front. A very outspoken Druid was there, screaming about unfair justice and whatnot. A prime target. On instinct, Nanaki acted like these filthy mongrils and proceded to the front, near the druid. But before anyone could see, there was an unsheathed sword, a gasp of pain, blood and a thump. Before the head had even hit the floor, Nanaki was gone. But not unseen.

He was found several days later by an army official and brought to the castle. He met with the Grand Lieutenent General, a powerful man. And from that day forward, he was part of the army.

Countless battles and quieted riots later, he was sitting on a large throne of power in the most loved monarchy, and loving it.

Other A top trained assassin, Nanaki is Orono's mercillous weapon. If a rebel leader is becoming too loud, he sends Nanaki off to work his swordsmanship magic. If a fellow servant is acting suspicious, guess who's sent to watch them and deal punishment as needed? No, it's not ego building at all.

But if you want a weakness, you're not going to have to search that hard. Ego is the key. Nanaki has a giant ego, set anything off to get him into the right state and he's open. Probably only momentarily, but it's a shot. Not to mention the fact that he can't stand water. He hates it. Like I said earlier, his greed is strong. Another possible weakness for sure. Even the greatest have flaws.
    Last edited by Nanaki; 11-24-2007 at 04:17 PM.
    -.---.----..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast