Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Pokemon on the Loose: Experimental Existence

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

Default Real Pokemon on the Loose: Experimental Existence

Real Pokemon on the Loose: Experimental Existence -Olympics Entry-

Many experiments are done behind locked doors, away from public view. They are funded by non-profit organizations and the government. The reasons for non-profit organizations to fund the experiments are often clear but when the government provides unlimited funding to a lab of unknown origin their reasons are questionable. What could the government be so interested in? The truth may be harder to believe…

Story:
    A lab just out side of New York City was conducting research on genetic engineering. Their goal was to genetically engineer a living creature that was unlike any animal in existence. The research had come a long way in a very short time but funding was low. In desperation they turned to the government for help. The government, more specifically the military, was imprested by the research and made a deal with them. They promised to fund the research if they would genetically engineer them creatures with serious power, that could be controlled. Upon several other conditions the deal was struck and within a few years test subjects were produced. The government appointed their own head scientist to work on the project. The head scientist would conduct his own experiments in secret. After several years the scientists were ready to see if the test subjects meet there expectations; they were surprised to find that they had actually exceed them. The test subjects where innocent looking but had tremendous abilities, they could understand human speech and would do what they were told. Further more they could recover faster than any living creature on the planet. The ‘test subjects’ were basically genetically engineer Pokemon. After many more years of research the founder of the project took six of the strongest test subjects with him to present them to the military, with out informing anyone. Just two days later, the lab was set on fire by the government scientist as he made off with most of the test subjects and all the research. He left the assistant scientists and a small number of the test subjects trapped in the lab. Just before the building collapsed there was an explosion and the test subjects escaped. Investigators concluded that the fire was caused by a freak accident. It was officially reported that there were no survivors.
    The test subjects had different experiences while in the lab and some were glad to have escaped while others were not. While exploring their surroundings a group of kids found them. The kids recognized them as Pokemon and offered to take them home. What happens next is up to you.

[Other Information]

>The founder of the research is Samuel T. Cromwell. When it came to creating the appearance of the test subjects he based them on creatures in the TV Series ‘Pokemon.’ He had originally wanted to make them, with out their powers and distribute them as pets. After the government started to fund his project he had to make them as obedient weapons. After he found out that the lab was destroyed he faked his death and went into hiding.

>The head scientist the government appointed is Dr. Smith. He likes to inflict pain on others and watch them suffer. He was working for the government as a scientist just to steal research and sell it to the highest bidder on the Black-market. Eventually the Pokemon he stole are sold to the buyers on the Black Market. Many of the buyers are criminals and intend to use them for their own evil schemes.
    ---
    In this RP you can either be the ‘test subject’, also known as a Pokemon or one of the human kids that find them. If you wish to be someone else or have other questions just ask.

Rules:
    basic PD rules
    ‘IC’ posts must have good spelling and grammar.
    No short ‘IC’ posts (At least a paragraph.)
    No spamming.
    No Godmodding.
    No controlling other Rper’s characters with out their permission.
    No being a Legendary Pokemon.
    You may make a maximum of three characters.

If your character is a human child you may use NPCs for Pokemon if you want, but no more than two.

Pokemon must be in their basic form. (Unless you can convince me otherwise.)

Aside from having their individual powers they have the ability to communicate with animals and have other special abilities.

Sign-up:

Name:

Age: (If human at least 10 years old. If a Pokemon at least a year and no older than 16.)

Species: (What are they?)

Appearance: (What do they look like. This is only required if your character is not a Pokemon.)

Personality: (More than two sentences.)

Obedience: ( Applies to the ‘test subjects.’ Although they were created to be obedient, freewill and independent thought can affect their obedience. How obedient is your character? This is optional.)

Special Abilities: (Applies to the ‘test subjects.’ something that they can do that isn’t normal for them. Ex: Talking human speech. No having every ability.)

History: (If your character is a Pokemon… what did they experience while they were in the lab? How were they treated? Did they like it there? Did they get to know anyone while in the lab?)

Other: (Anything else.)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes: Mewtwo is not considered a legendary Pokemon since he/she was created by humans.

You can still sign-up once it starts but there will be a cut off date, at some point.

I Officially declare this open
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start date: Monday, December 10, 2007

Approved List of Characters: (Will update as fast as humanly possible.)

1. Kitt (E. T. S. #10.25) -------Kittsuera

2.Cruentia---------------------Teresa

3.Snow------------------------Silver Espeon

4.Cloud------------------------crusherwakeman42

5.Delia-------------------------Hikari

6.DataSubject001--------------Ninetails 009

7.Onikami----------------------Eon Spirit

8.Phobos----------------------Qoorl

9.Aelcalan---------------------Michael

10.Blaze-----------------------Asher

11.Metamorph Agent 700-------Dash
    Last edited by Kittsuera; 05-13-2008 at 08:39 AM.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Hmm...postholding. Wynaut?
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

my sign up:

Name: Kitt (E. T. S. #10.25)

Species: Pikachu

Appearance: He looks like a Pikachu.

Personality: He tends to think a lot, a side effect of being confined in a cage with nothing else to do. He usually doesn’t trust humans but will do what they ask if he feels that the benefits are worth the risk. He is often stubborn around humans. He has a curious nature and wants to know about everything. He does what he wants and only obeys rules if he feels they have a valid existence.

Obedience: He isn’t very obedient being among first test subject to have been created.

Special Abilities: Can speak all languages, lend his powers to others temporarily (which included appearance) and can shape his electricity to make it look and act like anything.

History: The first thing he remembers is being taken from a place of comfort, a place that was dark but calm and inviting. Then he remembers the fell of cold still against his back, tight straps across his chest and bright lights. The pain of the needle piercing him time and time again. Strange looking people surrounded him with sharp objects in hand. Sound came from these strange creatures and from other places that were unknown. The next thing he felt was a sharp pain like no other as knife began to cut him open. Then all went black.
    He had recovered from his ordeal and was kept in a small cage in a dimly lit room. His wound recovered and left no proof of what he had got through, all that remained was the memory of the pain. He quickly found that he could understand what the humans were saying but refused to let them know. He had figured out that they were responsible for the pain that he went through and because of it he wouldn’t do what they ask him. To them he appeared to be a failed attempt but really he wasn’t. Eventually they moved on to other test subjects, leaving him in a storage room that slowly filled with other Pokemon. He communicated with them in his own language that he some how knew. He feel as though he could trust them and told them what he was hiding from the scientists. They understood but each had their own experience and some trusted the scientists. After many years the more obedient Pokemon changed shape and grew stronger. The scientists treated them differently and aloud them to leave their cages. Wanting to get out of such a confined space he let loose a few electrical sparks that he could feel with in him. The scientists took note and took him out of the small cage and observed his actions. They asked him to do things and he rolled his eyes but did some of the things he was asked to do. He never trusted them but he was willing to do some of what they wanted just to get out of his boring confinement. In the years to come he grew stronger but always held back. With his lack of obedience they were unable to present him to the military. Several years later one of the scientist came and took six of the most obedient test subjects with him. Not long after another scientist came and took many others. That night there was a fire and an explosion. The cage he was in fell over and he managed to get out. In all the chaos he and a few others escaped through a hole in the wall. He found him self in a world that was unfamiliar to him but as he looked back at the burning building he knew it had to be better than being trapped in a cage.

Other: He is the tenth test subject to have been created.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Name: Cruentia

Species: Mewtwo

Appearance: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...NevaMewtwo.jpg
    (Neva (c) WiseAbsol, Art (c) ~Psycho-Claw) The red/white Mewtwo....minus the bloodiness O.o

Personality: Cruentia is one of the most loyal of the six test subjects taken away from the lab before it exploded, and therefore follows every order she is given without question. She isn't very talkative or expressive when doing her tasks, but when she is alone in her quarters she often thinks about why she was made and what is to become of her and her fellow subjects. Because she was never allowed to interact with any of the other test subjects until she was taken from the laboratory, she is cold and hostile towards anyone or thing that approaches her. She has an almost 'I care for only myself' attitude, but if she sees her fellow subjects being hurt she steps in to save them. Unknown to the scientists of herself, Cruentia's true personality is hidden deep within herself but is slowly starting to take shape.

Obedience: Extremely loyal to the Scientists/Military.....for now.

Special Abilities: She has the ability to create realistic illusions, from lightning storms to invisibility, and can even cast a human appearance illusion on herself. Because of her abilities, the military values her as on of the most valuable subjects it owns.

History: Cruentia knows only of her life in the laboratory, and if she had a previous life or was something else she cannot remember. The scientists celebrated as she successfully came to life, but they also took precautions with her. Because the scientists feared her body would become unstable, she was kept away from all other subjects, given her own area to live instead of being confined to a cage like the rest. From the first moment she awoke she was brainwashed, being told that the only people she could trust were the scientists that created her. She was put through vigorous testing to develop her power, loyalty, and obedience, learning to fight in all different types of environments from water to complete darkness. She discovered her illusion creating abilities while she was resting in her living quarters, recovering from her tests that day. She wanted something to match the odd way she felt (she was feeling lonely) and closed her eyes, willing something to appear. When she opened them, dark billowing clouds floated around her ceiling and began to pour rain. She was startled but felt nothing as the rain fell upon her, and as she stood up and touched the clouds her hand went right through them, though they felt like nothing. The scientists were awed by her new ability and immediately began to focus on training her to develop it, and within six months Cruentia could create any illusion imaginable. The night she was taken from the only home she knew to be presented to the military, her outlook on everything slowly began to change, though her loyalty to the people that created her never wavered.

Other: Cruentia is the only successful subject of her line of genetic precessing, the 8th of 20 experiments. Some of the scientists in the laboratory sometimes referred to her as the 'Eighth Wonder'.
    Last edited by Teresa; 11-23-2007 at 12:03 AM.

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Name: Snow
    Species: Espeon
    Appearance: Looks like a espeon, but it's white and its gem is blue and it has a blue crystal at the end of each tail-thingy.
    Obedience: For some reason, she only obeyes unique females, it will choose if the trainer is worthy or not.
    Personnality: Snow is very picky about her trainers, but once she trusts one, she will be extremely loyal to him/her. She obeyes Samuel Cromwell without question, but strangely, he is the only man Snow will obey, and she doesn't obey any other scientists at all, even if they worked with Cromwell.
    She is vicious, and doesn't mind being hurt, since she is an experiment, she doesn't feel pain.
    History: The last engineer pokemon created. Since she was created so late, she doesn't really have a history. But there were rumours that a cat monster lived in a forest, killing anyone who approached her nest....
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Oops! Age: 1 year
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

Name: Cloud
    Species: Castform
    Powers: Able to transform into more than just the three weather types that a normal Castform can.
    Temprement: Shy and easily frightened, and sticks by whoever is kind enough to love him. Is rarely ever furious, but if he is, his storm is like a hurricane...extremely dangerous...
    History: Being trapped in a small glass box was frightening to him, and he passed out in the glass cube. Hours later, he found he was hooked up to a machine and cryed out for help. Another "test subject", an Altaria burst through the window to save him. Ever since, they have travelled and hidden together, waiting for someone to love them...
    Last edited by crusherwakeman42; 11-23-2007 at 06:58 AM.
    I'm....Back?

Teresa, I approve your profile. 'Eighth Wonder'

Silver Espeon, -__- You have an evolved Pokemon…
    I’m going to approve your profile… but when this starts you need to make sure that your ‘IC’ posts are at least a paragraph (5 to 6 sentences) each. Also try not to double post…

“You do know there is an edit button right?”

crusherwakeman42, Could you add at least one more sentence to your ‘Temperament’?
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

~OOC~ Wewt!!! Yeah, the 'Eighth Wonder' idea was kind of a spur of the moment thing that I thought would be cool.

Btw, is this color too hard to read? I was going with the idea of Cruentia's fur color...but I can post in lighter red if it helps

OOC: It is a little hard to see but simply highlighting it fixes that...
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

~OOC~ No, that's just extra work; I'll change it to this.

OOC: Ok, that works.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Am accepted now?
    I'm....Back?

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

Ooooo! This looks fun!

Name: Delia

Species: Human

Appearence: Long, elbow-length blonde hair with light brown streaks. She usually wears a headband with complex patterns on it. Her outfit usually consists of an elbow-length t-shirt with a camisole tank top over it, arm warmers, capris, and Ugg boots.

Personality: She thinks out of the box. Many kids think that she's weird because she thinks differently. She is always helpful and kind, but sometimes shy. Her mind is always open to different ideas.

History: She fell in love with Pokemon when she was seven. She has played all the games and collected many of the plush toys. Her card collection takes up two binders and a shoebox. Her only wish is that some day, Pokemon will roam the earth and live in harmony with humans.

Pokemon: None yet.

~OOC~ I'm not liking the way this is looking.... -__-;

Liking your christmas avvy Teresa!
    I'm....Back?

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

Are you talking about my profile? Should I delete it??

~OOC~ Thanks Crusherwakeman...

No, no, no, I wasn't talking about your profile Hikari. Just....nvm. I don't want to seem like I'm insulting the people signing up. And anywho, I just saw your example in Bob's RP, so I'm not worried about you

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Want me to be your owner?

~OOC~ Well this isn't my RP to complain about how it's looking....I'm just saying....>.>

Nope, I mean, want me to create a profile and RP as the trainer who finds you. (More direct)

~OOC~ Oh! Heh ^^; That would be awesome, but you'd be waiting a while to find me. I plan for my character to stay with the scientists for awhile, have a epiphany, then run away. Dunno how long it will take.

crusherwakeman42, I’m going to approve your profile but your ‘IC’ need to be at least a paragraph each…

Hikari, I approve your profile.

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

~OOC~ Oh! Heh ^^; That would be awesome, but you'd be waiting a while to find me. I plan for my character to stay with the scientists for awhile, have a epiphany, then run away. Dunno how long it will take.
    I'll be your pokemon friend then (Honestly, thinking about it, I've never RPed with you before. I want to try it out)

~OOC~ Sounds great!! I've also been waiting awhile to RP with you too. Can't wait

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast