Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Real Pokemon on the Loose: Experimental Existence

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

I flinch at, and understand the purpose of her attack. After what Kitt just said, I was curious as to what would happen. Not to be off gaurd I go into a stance that would bolt if necessary. Cruentia was obviously going to have to think about this one. Unfortunatly, her opinion of me and humans were negative, and Kitt's little trick didn't help one bit. I anticipated the worst as we all stood there, in copmplete silence.
    "Please Cruentia, don't do this..." I say under my breath as I watch.
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

IC~ Cruentia flicked her tail impatiently as the little mouse experiment tried to convince her not to attack them, feeling a deep sense of satisfaction that she held life or death in the palm of her paw. All she had to do was flick her paw and all three of their miserable little lives would be over; she'd done it before to countless others in the time she spent in the first laboratory. Try as hard as they could to fight back, it was usually over in a minute, and Cruentia was always rewarded with praise and sometimes even human food.

And what of the ones who didn't fight back?

Flashes of the countless experiments that pleaded with Cruentia to let them live began whiling through her mind. They were always the smaller ones, and they always tried to dodge her attacks or reason with her. Some were even resigned to their fate and merely stood there as she ripped them apart. She remembered her blood soaked fur, the gleeful laughs of the scientists as the egged her on, promising her thing that oddly they never delivered. And always, she listened to them. Once they had given her an order, it was like she couldn't stop; like she was a machine with no mind or will of her own.

Her memories shifted, and she remembered what it was like as General Preston watched on with smugness on his face as his scientists did numerous pointless and painful tests on her. She remembered how it was she that he laughed at now, taunting and insulting her, and she had merely given up and let what happened to her happen; resigned to her fate as those who went up against her in the past were.

“And by attacking us when all we ask for is your help will then … unfortunately show me that there are some truly bad T.. Pokemon… Just as most of the scientist have been…”

You're just like them.

Cruentia squeezed her eyes shut, but she couldn't block out the images of scientists laughing, Preston laughing at her, the experiments that she mindlessly destroyed to gain praise and approval...You're just like them, just like them, just like them...The blood on the fur, staining it crimson to the point that you couldn't tell her own fur color from the color of innocent blood, washing it off and watching it go down the drain, just as the lives of who it belonged to did. You're just like them, just like them, just like them...

"I'M NOT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!"
    She screeched, flinging her arm forward and tossing the Shadow Ball. It flew mere inches over the three smaller experiments heads and crashed into the dilapidated house, completely destroying it, sending debris into the air to rain down on the experiments. Cruentia fell to her paws and knees, shaking and weeping, and beat the ground with her right paw as if trying to destroy some unseen memory. "I'm not like them..." she whispered, wrapping her tail protectively around herself. Professor Yuki had risked, and probably paid with, his life in order to ensure she didn't become a mindless drone, and she couldn't repay him this way. She couldn't honor the precious sacrifice he made by ending the lives of innocent experiments such as these...it would be like walking and spitting all over his grave.

Cruentia raised her head, more tears slipping down her muzzle, and saw the fearful looks of the three that stood in front of her. Even if one was human, what right did she have to pass judgment when she hadn't even had the chance to know what she was like? For all she knew the human girl could be to someone as what she was to Professor Yuki...she never thought about it until now, but Yuki was almost like a paternal father to her; he took care of her, cheered her up when she was feeling upset, and got her anything she needed. She would indeed be just like Preston, severing the bond she had since she awoke with the human man, if she destroyed the human girl without remorse. She sat back, her tail still around her and her back paws resting on their heels (OOC~ think back to where Mewtwo was floating in the tank in the movie, except Cruentia is sitting not floating), and wiped her muzzle with her left paw.

"I'm not like them..."

OOC~ Haha, Cruentia has...issues ^^; Almost mental break down, with the voices in her head, and the freaky flashbacks with teh bloodiness...I got a bit too into that o.O ....anyways, conflict avoided.

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

Sighing with relief I reax my mucsles and look over to the wreck of a building. How close that could've been us, blown to a million or more pieces. Shame it's nearly impossible for me to cheer someone up. Or is it. I have a freaking virus that allowed me to disobey the scientists orders, what if it allowed me to do other things...
    I think to myself, now looking at the sobbing Cruentia. Kitt did something, Ihad known that, but how itworked I didn' want to know, like I didn't want to know why Preston had not eliminated me...I shake my head and walk over to Cruentia, putting my paw on her leg and saying,
    "I am truly sorry about earlier. We know that you arent like them, it's going to be alright." Ithink for a split second then say,
    "I know how to make yourself less like them though. The human we have accompanied to you, her mother needs help that you may be the only one to provide. If you could she would be very greatful."
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

OOC: Just thought I’d show a scene from my last IC post ^-^; http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/e...otectsRoxy.jpg

IC: As I stood ready to use one of my abilities should she attack I remembered the look of satisfaction that was upon her face which sent a chill down my spine. I remained focused as best as I could while the electricity I had stored had reached its peak. I formed a shape of a dome in the back of my mind as I continued to watch Cruentia’s movements. Her look of satisfaction seemed to have left her now as she had closed her eyes and seemed to be deep in thought. I couldn’t be sure but she seemed to be dealing with some sort of conflict with in her mind as I had dealt with when I had mad the decision to protect Roxanne back in the alley. I had considered abandon her then, for then I still held the resentment towards most of the scientist against all humans. Had I not met Gloria I would had surely left her that is if I hadn’t attacked her myself. I knew that if I hadn’t met Gloria I wouldn’t have likely had been alive for the things I saw in the Lab had left me with no reason to live.

Cruentia seemed to be distracted and I knew I could attack but it wasn’t worth the risk. I would leave Roxanne unprotected and once more I felt with in me that I couldn’t attack her for my emotions forbidden me from doing so. I had no quarrel with her but should she attack I felt that I would attack if Roxanne was in a even greater danger but attack wasn’t the among my intentions but defense of my friends was.

It felt like hours past by as I waited for her to respond, but it had in fact only been a few seconds, possible a minute or so. I could still hear my heart pounding against my chest as Cruentia held her Shadow Ball ready. "I'M NOT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!" With in moments she screamed out so loud that my ears were ringing as she unleashed her attack. It seemed almost like slow motion as the Shadow Ball grew as it approached us. I raised some of the electricity I had stored to the surface and a few sparks flew small sparks flew in a final preparation to create an eclectic barrier that I intended to surround us but before I did so Cruentia’s words clicked in my head and I stopped myself from creating the barrier as I realized her attack was off target. By how much became evident as it shoot just over our heads and into the house behind us. The resulting Explosion form her attack sent debris into the sky only to have it come back down on all of us.

I wasn’t sure if she had just missed on accident or if it was her intention but the words she said were still sharp in my mind.
    "I'M NOT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!"
    I kept my guard up but I was still a little shake by how close it came to hitting us. I had stopped myself from creating the protective barrier at the last second and it had just missed us.
    If I had been wrong about her attack being off target it would have cost us all of our lives… I = I why did I take that risk! It‘s … I saw her collapse to the ground as she began to strike it as if she was hitting something or someone that we couldn’t see.
    Why is she hitting the ground… I …she has tears in her eyes… is it possible that she’s has…
    Before I could finish my thought the sound of much larger debris crashing around us pulled my attention away from Cruentia. I glanced to the sky and saw that there wasn’t any directly above us but to my dismay there was some heading towards Cruentia. It wasn’t much bigger than a human child but from what I could tell it was sharp and made of metal. With out even thinking I formed a small but powerful Thunderbolt in my mind and loosed it at the object before it could reach her and it was sent flying into a nearby tree piercing it trough, where it stuck, still charged with electricity. By the time I realized exactly what I had done the thoughts of what she might have thought I was doing crossed my mind.

I hope she doesn’t think I was aiming for her… she didn’t seem to be paying attention to the debris falling from the sky… I could have been wrong… maybe she saw it coming and it would have missed… but from where I was it looked like it was going to hit her… I - I don’t know why I did that… not exactly… I just used a large amount of my energy that I had stored to protect her… what if she attacks… theirs no way I could hold her attack off now… I hope she doesn’t decide to attack… but then she seems to have chosen not to attack us… she did say ‘I'M NOT LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!’ I wonder if she’s… I have no idea what she has going through her mind but it seems to have upset her… what could have cause her to have broken down like that… is it posable she was like the scientist that caused me so much pain and suffering?
    I closed my eyes as I remembered having seen a test subject killed before my eyes by another Test subject who was with out any emotion. That test subject did what the humans told it to do with out a seconds thought. From what I could tell it ran some of the security of the Lab before it was destroyed in a fire. Seeing it had left me feeling as though one of my friends had did it to another of my friends it felt like I had been dissected and left alive only to feel the pain of having my heart ripped out. For some reason I felt as though Cruentia was seeing the same thing in her mind.
    My worry for Roxanne’s safety was still strong but I became concerned for Cruentia… and after using my attack to send a peace if scrap meal out of the sky I was feeling a little nervous of what she might be thinking now. But I felt as though I couldn’t bear to watch her with her eyes so full of tears, tears that seemed to hold a sadness from within her, somewhere.
    Without much more thought I sighed and took a few steps away from Roxanne as I cautiously moved towards Cruentia. I knew Roxanne would be a little safe since she seemed to be able to move but still lost in thought. My heart was still beating fast with every step and I looked at Cruentia with concern. I felt close to tears myself as the memory of what I had seen and been through in the lab followed me. Cruentia’s tears, her emotions seemed to be affecting me some as I felt as though I could feel what she was feeling even though I wasn’t sure what was causing her to feel so sad. I hadn’t expected her to be affected so drastically by my words, that is if it had even been my words that seemed to have struck her like no attack ever could.

I stopped a few feet away from her before I swallowed hard so I could speak.
    “Cruentia… are you alright?” I asked her feeling rather intimidated being so close to her when just a few moments ago she had nearly killed us.
    “I don’t know what’s going through your mind right now but…” I paused for a second as I wasn’t exactly sure I was telling her how I was meaning to. “but it’s…I don’t know how to say this… but if your dealing with something I … I could try to help… if I can… I -I” I stopped again as my body was shaking from being in a nervous state of shock from saying what I was saying under the circumstances. I looked to the ground and tried to control my self before I continued.
    “Look, your not like the terrible Scientists that… ah… you’ve proven that… by not attacking us when you could have done so… so very easily. In fact that hasn’t really changed… with your abilities you could still do so… but your not going to… your not like them… Right?” I said a little worriedly as I realized I had taken a few more steps closer to her.

“I don’t know what your life was like in the Lab but you can’t let the past control your future… I know that if I did I most certainly would not be here… My past dictates that I shouldn’t trust any humans, not even the Scientist who treated me with so much kindness… but it was her Kindness that saved me… I’ve had horrible experiments done on me before I was finally confided to a cage just big enough for me to stand in… but that Scientist that showed me such kindness, Gloria was her name, she asked that if I ever did anything for her that it would be to stay alive… you see I had seen something happen in that Lab that… caused me to lose the little hope I had to live a decent life, in a cage but when I gave up Gloria did not. I knew she had risked a lot in taking me out of my cage day after day… She cared for me… she even gave me her food some times… she told me about her daughter and about many of the things out side of the Lab…
    You know, before the fire burned down the building she was supposed to come see me but she never came… if I thought the way I had once done before I had met her I would have no doubt that she abandoned me… but you see I fear that she was punished for being so kind to me… one night she was supposed to put me back into my cage but she didn’t… instead I fell asleep in her arms and she stayed in the room with me… she stayed in the lab after most of the scientists would have left… I could have easily escaped that night… I had woken up before she did… but although I’d denied it, I trusted her and even felt a slight concern for her should I have left… but… like I said she was going to see me the night before the fire but she never did… If she was still… there I know that… when the fire came I ran for my life… I was so mad that she didn’t come that I- I left with out looking for her… if I can’t even … I miss her… I’m sure the reason she didn’t come was because of me… but if she had let her past dictate her actions then she would have been very bitter… her ah… husband, is what she called him, died… she would have very likely have been like all the others… but you see that’s a quality that is with in all of us… we have a choice to be what we want to be… the point is the humans are not all bad… or all good… and even though you have shown me that your not like them… I regret to say that I’ve seen other test subjects who are… for they do as the humans do even with out an order from them… but it’s a choice… it’s possible that those test subjects were under some sort of influence that caused them to do the things they did with the same intent that the humans did… but I can’t let bad memories stop me from protecting the humans… at least those who are kind or even merely innocent. From what I can tell none of the humans I’ve seen out side of the lab are 100% bad and none a 100% good either… were are all imperfect… Humans and t… ah, Pokemon alike.” I paused for another moment and looked back at Roxanne and give a weak smile as I look back to Cruentia.

“Roxanne has been … very kind to me… she some has been a good friend to me when I wanted nothing to do with her… her emotions seem to affect me in a way that I feel what she feels… it’s almost as though we are connected… as best I can tell is that just our friendship was strong before I even knew her… before I would even trust her… but what ever the case may be after living with her for awhile I have learned that she can be trusted… more so than I would trust myself” I said as I lowered my ears… “more than once I’ve
    Considered running out on her… but you know back at the school, the building that you saved us from … well just earlier she was prepared to stand between the Charizard and me… as a human and at the time I was … I should have been … there’s no way that I should be here, I should have …” I swallowed hard.
    “Died… but she never gave up hope… so long as you never give up hope you can always look forward to a better future… no matter what your past may be like… no matter what you may have done… Cruentia, I’m sorry to bore with my life’s story but you see not all humans are bad and so long as you don’t act like those bad humans with your future then you are not like them… you are who you are… and I don’t want to cause any unnecessary stress but… there are a few issues I’d like to talk to you about… concerning Roxanne… and ah bunch of humans who are not so good… and I have reason to believe that there are a lot more Test subjects out under the control of said humans… not the one ones that escaped or the ones the government has… but a large amount that could have been created with out the scientists knowledge… or the government. The Charizard you saved us from was one of them” I said to her as I sat down beside her feeling less nervous but a still intimidated and a little afraid of her… as well as worry of the many unregistered test subjects in the city. I waited for her to respond for I had told her a lot and I wasn’t too sure how she would react. I noticed that Roxanne was not all that lost in thought now but she seemed to be afraid to go near Cruentia.

OOC: Over Kill XD

Ah… I couldn’t stop myself… ^-^;

PS: ES, sorry I didn't mention you but... I typed this for about 4 1/2 hours, possable more... with out refressing the page... ah but automaticly assume that your character is right there next to mine (I should have refreshed the page XD XD XD
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

*Bump*

If your not interested in continuing this Please let me Know...
    otherwise Please Post Soon!

Thank You ^-^;
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Don't try to bypass my words by trying to bump this! Start a new thread and only then will I place it in the catalogue. It should be understood that once it's dead, you can't bump it.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910