Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, is my wife cheating on me?

Default So, is my wife cheating on me?

Well... My cousin's in the middle of a divorce and he's had to look up all the typical signs of a cheating spouse (His wife slept with his best friend for over a year, they did some sick shit too, but I'll save that for later) Anyways, he says she's probably cheating on me. She stays out late, goes out with her friends whenever she wants, while I stay home and watch the kid. She throws a fit if I go into her purse for anything, even if it's something she wanted me to find (thinking that it wasn't in her purse)

let's see... she is constantly angry and often distant, the last big one is.. she said it was totally okay if I wanted to sleep with other girls..
    (I haven't ...YET.) So what's the verdict?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

ooo that is harsh. even though im just a teen, i understand these kind of things. first of all, do you work odd hours and all?? do you do things that make her happy (lets say she enjoys getting flowers, you send her flowers). maybe you're doing things she doesn't like.... i think you should talk to her about it.
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

Eh sure... I do things to make her happy, BUT I work days and she works nights, and often when we have the same night off if my parents aren't watching the kid, she wants me to watch her while she goes to clubs with her friends... And this weekend when I went to Arkansas to help my cousin pack (HE's givin the Ex their trailer) she got mad cuz she didn't get to go out and do anything.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ _Nithreus_'s Avatar

It's possible that she's not cheating. . . seems to me like she takes you for granted and is impossible to please. *Just my opinion from the information given* But I agree. That is really harsh.

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _Nithreus_ View Post
    It's possible that she's not cheating. . . seems to me like she takes you for granted and is impossible to please. *Just my opinion from the information given* But I agree. That is really harsh.
    The color of your font is extremely hard to read.

I'm not sure really, even if she weren't cheating with her it seems the way she's been acting is a sign that there is apparently some serious issues present in your relationship. I don't know, you could try to talk with her about her distance and seeming lack of dedication and go from there.

P.S. you've shaped up to be a pretty cool guy imo.

i dont know if she's cheating on you, but it sounds like your marriage is pretty terrible and legitimate counciling is probably in order

and yeah it sounds like she has some growing up issues

I actually don't think she's cheating either, just wanted to see what the general opinion was. Yeah we do have problems, but it comes and goes. She'll be fine one day and we'll get along, then the next she'll go crazy at the drop of a hat. Counseling might actually be a good idea. I'll look into it. Thanks. Now, I'd tell the story of my cousin's ex-wifes torrid affair with his best friend, but it almost sounds like something you need to pay 3.99 a minute to hear.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Is that a reference to phone sex?

I certainly hope your wife isn't cheating on you, because you seem like an awesome guy, but to be realistic the rates of divorce and cheating are up to new highs.

Yes it is, I'm sure my cousin would want everyone here to hear the whole story, he's been telling EVERY single person he meets. Everytime we went to the checkout at any store, if the Clerk asked "How are you today sir?" He opens up with "Well I was great until I found out my wife was sleeping with my best friend and wants a divorce" He talked to one group of guys in a bar for so long that they end up buying our drinks.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Pray tell Qoorl.

Well.. this is my cousin's story:

About two weeks ago, out of the blue she tells him she wants a divorce. Well he tries to work things out, they go see a counselor...but no good. At some point during this time, he learns that she's racked up about 80,000 bucks in credit card debt. He was...not happy, but he loves his wife... he asks one of her friends to talk to her... she says he's better off without her and he goes into Batman mode...He has a pretty good idea of what she did and he finds out, His best friend moved away about a year ago, but they worked side by side for the longest....

he found about 500 pages worth of yahoo chat blogs where his buddy and his wife, planned and discussed their various misdeeds. He learned also that she has some new internet boyfriend from the UK, that she 'cut herself off emotionally from him a long time ago', apparently according to her, No one knows who she really is.

Just the other day he found out that she only uses the bathroom once every two weeks, and the HOURS she spent in the bathroom every night were just to get away from him and their 4 year old son.

Want me to go into details about the affair? THere's one particularly sick incident.. well to me at least, I'll clue y'all i n on later if there's interest.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I'm certainly interested.

shes cheating

Well... basically she just went into work a little late every morning so they could get a quickie at the local tennis courts before hand. Now at Christmas, while my cousin and his family were loading presents in the car to take back home, the ex and the 'friend' went to my cousin's trailer and he threw her up against the wall and they did their thing, but the one that makes the most impression on me... he bought her an wireless, remote control vibrator. He kept the control, and so when my cousin, his wife, the friend and his wife went to the movies together she shoved it up in her while the 'friend' worked the controls....

The friend's wife found out a long time ago, but becuase of the guy's job's moral clause if she let my cousin know...we'll call him Jeb from now on, (name changed to protect the innocent) then her husband (Keet from here on out) would get fired. So Keet's wife had to work side by side with the girl she KNEW had been sleeping with her husband, she had to ride in the same car with her every day when they went to lunch to eat with their husbands...then to keep her husband, Keet decided they'd become swingers so she had to sleep with other guys and girls while Keet watched... she lost about 98 lbs. and had a nervous breakdown, but she's still with the guy.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

You know some fucked up people, Qoorl.

Yup.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I think the whole remote control vibrator is really interesting though.

You should probably not live in the South anymore.

You are a good enough lad, move up north, people live in civilizations here.

Previously known as 'Unknown Darkness' Hydro-Clear's Avatar

Woah, intresting story.

But it does sorta sound like she's cheating & i understand why your cousin would think the same after all that.

But i may be wrong but don't jump to conclusions
    (ive done it before)

--If Practice Makes Perfect But Nobodys Perfect, Why Practice?--
    --Paired With Boycrazies & 'Qoorl' --

I dunno what conclusion to come to....That's the way my dad was when he was cheating on my mom; all secretive and touchy and stuff. But sometimes some people can be like that by nature.

...Although, that doesn't mean shes not hiding something else. Maybe a shopping spree with her best friend that racked up a decent amount of Debt? Or a secret little vacation that she took to an expensive Spa that she couldn't afford?

women are pretty stupid with money

that's why we don't give them any real control Tim

and they still manage to screw things up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast