Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, is my wife cheating on me?

it really would be better if they were cryogenically frozen and only taken out for sex, cooking, cleaning, and eye candy

says the fat man

Previously known as 'Unknown Darkness' Hydro-Clear's Avatar

Hahahahahaha.....NO.

--If Practice Makes Perfect But Nobodys Perfect, Why Practice?--
    --Paired With Boycrazies & 'Qoorl' --

I'm willing to admit that I'm not the greatest with money, but I have gotten alot better since I started getting paid. I currently have over $1700 in the bank, and I plan for that amount to continue increasing.....after I buy stuff for Christmas...^^;

And Nocturne, if women were cryogenically frozen and only taking out for those purposes, then there would be no point in them being frozen. Men tend to be very messy, needy, and demanding. Especially with the way you put it Nocturne; you seem like a lazy bum that wants everything done for you without you doing anything at all.

only save like 40% tops of your money that you want to save in the bank

Yeah, I got that lecture. As of right now, I put $100 dollars of my paycheck into my savings. Boss's orders >.>

buy gold instead

Maybe later.

Lions got nothin on the Wildebeest Wilda_Beast's Avatar

Well iam only 17 so i dont think my opinion would count to the threads original topic. but i do think that its pretty shitty what happend to your cuz. to think i only thought those things happen on t.v. or something

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

wow, I feel really bad for your cousin. I know this may seem personal, but is she asking for a lot from this divorce? A few years back, my Uncle divorced his wife. His wife was (until now) unemployed, but she still kept nearly everything (house, furniture, his jewlery, the jewlery given to his kids by my family etc.). She has them exactly 55% of the week, but it's nearly equal... I never understood quite how she kept everything.
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

Yeah, that's what he thought too, He's pretty damn bitter about it. Speaking of which I gotta call him in a bit. Yeah, she seemed like a decent person too... guess that proves my theory that while some of them are decent people, all women are crazy.

Of course Keet was doin the same thing to another girl while he was bangin my cuz's wife. Heh as soon as the divorce is finalized, my cousin's sendin copies of the chat logs to the other guys parents, his wife's boss, and her boss's boss.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Loves my Fluffy Friends. Delcatty's Avatar
    If you are reading this, you want to rape me.

also, i think your wife is a bit mean to you. But that's how some girls are...... you can never really please them and all.

Your life sounds like something out of Desperate Housewives (the t.v show, which is my favorite!) no offense
    |Silver Espeon|Hikari|_Nithreus_|Oni Raichu|Bone Crusher|

My Fluffy Friends: Hikari [Snow Leopard] The Ed[Bunny] _Nithreus_[Squirrel]crusherwakeman[Bear] Teresa[White Tiger], Boycrazies[Bunny] Silver Espeon[Kitty] Spiriteon[Ferret] Eon Spirit[Dog] Kittseura[Fox] Qoorl[Mold Man] Signal Flare [wolf] BM [Stuffed Ferret] Oni Raichu [Lion] Goku Anime King [Red Dragon] Mex [Vicious Dolphin]

Completed@ 405

Your cousin seems like a smart man. If he's lucky, he can get her and the man she cheated with fired.

Heh none taken... and I'm sure if my wife was telling about us, her story would be different, and I'm SURE I have my faults... but no she's not asking for much.. he is giving her the trailer, and she's keeping stuff that specifically belongs to her but most everything is gonna go to him, for instance their 3 or 4 thousand volume DVD collection.. well he's letting her have all the Johnny Depp movies so he's gotta go buy them again. Nah she kinda screwed up since it's all her fault and she had no reason or cause for the divorce... he's actually going to file the divorce on adultery instead of letting her file... He beat her to the better divorce lawyer in town too.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Well.. this is my cousin's story:

About two weeks ago, out of the blue she tells him she wants a divorce. Well he tries to work things out, they go see a counselor...but no good. At some point during this time, he learns that she's racked up about 80,000 bucks in credit card debt. He was...not happy, but he loves his wife... he asks one of her friends to talk to her... she says he's better off without her and he goes into Batman mode...He has a pretty good idea of what she did and he finds out, His best friend moved away about a year ago, but they worked side by side for the longest....

he found about 500 pages worth of yahoo chat blogs where his buddy and his wife, planned and discussed their various misdeeds. He learned also that she has some new internet boyfriend from the UK, that she 'cut herself off emotionally from him a long time ago', apparently according to her, No one knows who she really is.

Just the other day he found out that she only uses the bathroom once every two weeks, and the HOURS she spent in the bathroom every night were just to get away from him and their 4 year old son.

Want me to go into details about the affair? THere's one particularly sick incident.. well to me at least, I'll clue y'all i n on later if there's interest.
    This forum needs more stories.

Jeez Qoorl that's quite a lot to deal with. I'm really sorry you have to be caught in the middle of it all and I hope your wife isn't cheating on you either.

A real shame, Qoorl. First of all I really do hope something works out for you, even myself I've worried about a divorce between my own parents. Although before you begin jumping to conclusions you want sturdy evidence. Assuming things doesn't help and a few hints towards the idea of her having an affair probably wouldn't be enough to fully come to the conclusion she's cheating on you. It depends on your relationship because with something so delicate you have to tread carefully. In a perfect world, if your relationship was stable enough with her you'd be able to confront with your doubts but begin by outlining and making sure she would be alright for you to ask her. obviously the world doesn't so often work that way. You could risk it by asking her anyway, but consider what benefits you gain out of it. As much as I would like to believe that to be enough to re-establish your former relationship with her, most likely it won't. If, in the case she is having an affair, all you could do is ask her to end it and stop having feelings for the person. If she's not, she would doubt your trust in her. Or she may just lie and you wouldn't have accomplished anything.

Another option is if you're able to live with a doubt in your mind while you try and maintain a relationship. If you want to do that you would have to remain loving and affectionate to her otherwise she'd only be more tempted to turn to an adulterer.

Now the thing about an 'open marriage' is if you really want to be with her. Do you have any children? If not, if you value happiness over it which is entirely up to you, you could consider the option of a divorce. I don't recommend it in my opinion if it is only based on the signs she's been giving, but if your relationship has experienced turbulance [and I mean over maybe a year, nothing recent to the time she's been hinting towards an affair] maybe it'd be better if you two were to split up. If it's only been recent events that has put you off I think it's wiser to consider maybe the latest occasions that has made her start adultery and you could mend your relationship by getting out of the sort of slump you may be in now. But, if you want to keep your relationship, it's smartest to not show your distress and instead remind her of why you two wedded in the first place.

Eh, Personally, I don't think she's cheating, just that's she's paranoid, petty and more than a little selfish, but what can I say? Anyways...even if she is cheating on me, I'm incredibly durable and'll bounce back... I'll just find myself a hot new trophy wife on PD....damnit nevermind I'm twice as old as most of you... well, anyways.... I'll see if I can drum up some more stories about the cuz's D-vorce. I'll definately keep everyone posted on how it turns out when he mails those chat logs... HECK, I'm fairly certain I can get a copy in a few weeks....
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Time for another Nugget of Joy. Anyways so Jeb here finds out everything... the divorce is gonna go through. She's allready moved out. It's the first day they are going to see the lawyer. Well they're at the trailer and he decides to give her one last hurrah! Clothes are flying, pictures fall off the wall. He takes care of her, then she does a lil something for him, well she can't really consume everything that comes out, so it gets in the hair, all over the face etc. WELL, she gets her clothes on and starts to head to the bathroom. He says "Hey where you goin?" and she replies that she's gonna go get her teeth brushed and face washed, and HE says "Oh no, you don't live here anymore and you're NOT using my toothbrush. Besides we need to hurry up and get the lawyer." So she just has to run a couple of fingers through her hair and wipe off as best she can with a bit of the bed sheets.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

ahahahahahah that is fantastic

Yeah, I thought it was a sweet gesture on his part.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

That's got to be the most fucked up and funniest thing I've ever heard. Can't say that she didn't deserve the humiliation though

in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals

Conclusion: She was cheating. "Jeb" got everything. end

DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Time for another Nugget of Joy. Anyways so Jeb here finds out everything... the divorce is gonna go through. She's allready moved out. It's the first day they are going to see the lawyer. Well they're at the trailer and he decides to give her one last hurrah! Clothes are flying, pictures fall off the wall. He takes care of her, then she does a lil something for him, well she can't really consume everything that comes out, so it gets in the hair, all over the face etc. WELL, she gets her clothes on and starts to head to the bathroom. He says "Hey where you goin?" and she replies that she's gonna go get her teeth brushed and face washed, and HE says "Oh no, you don't live here anymore and you're NOT using my toothbrush. Besides we need to hurry up and get the lawyer." So she just has to run a couple of fingers through her hair and wipe off as best she can with a bit of the bed sheets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

qoorl, your cousin is awesome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12