Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Zombies

Who ever said Dawn died
    -.---.----..

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Oh! Cool...
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

A short chapter but here ya go!

Chapter 10

I awoke to a state of all-around pleasantness. My eyes opened up to a cool fog as white as though I were inside of a cloud. No longer was I in the fetid corpse of a monster, I was outside where warm rays of sunlight shone through and called me to rise.

I looked around for Pikachu but I could barely make out the rest of my own body in that thick white mist. I called out to it several times to no avail. Where was I? I stood there, on what I don’t know, holding out my arms and unable to see passed my elbows. Slowly, I took my first steps. The ground, if I may call it that, was even to the point where it must have been manmade.

And so I walked on, losing any sense of time, towards an unknown destination. I knew not where I was, how I got there or where I was going but in the back of my mind I knew that I was being called forth. It was like a small, inaudible voice calling my name and growing louder the closer I got. Finally, I had reached a point where I could actually recognize that voice as easily as I recognized my own name.

It was Brock’s!

But backtracking a little, Dawn, Pikachu and I previously were attacked on my Charizard by a zombified Rayquaza. The three of us fell off our fiery steed high up in the sky and while Pikachu and I were swallowed up by our pursuer, Dawn continued plummeting towards the sea below. Charizard hesitated but for a moment before it descended in a corkscrew and grabbed the girl not a few feet over that foreboding ocean.

The continued gliding low, practically skimming the shimmering surface while below lurked throngs of infected monstrosities scanning above for potential meals. This might seem foolish at first, my I assure you that my Charizard had enough world experience and cunning to have a trick up its sleeve.

Rayquaza swooped down behind them to follow at their altitude. No sooner did it reach Charizard’s low elevation then a zombified Gyarados, almost rivaling Rayquaza in length, emerged from the sea to lunge at my two friends. This is what Charizard waited for. A shift in the position of its wings allowed it to narrowly dodge those jaws of death which instead clamped onto the face of Rayquaza!

Nary a second later the two Pokemon were entangled in each others coils, still somehow managing to stay airborne. From inside the gullet of one, let me tell you from experience, things felt no different. The legendary Rayquaza, still more powerful, managed to ascend with this unwanted passenger still biting at it’s already broken jaws.

That was the distraction Charizard needed to collect itself. It now hugged Dawn close to its chest with her arms wrapped around that elongated neck. Now, Charizard had a upper hand and attacked the preoccupied duo from above and behind. A vicious flamethower sPewed down and the heads of those serpentine titans grappling in the sky. The brunt of it scorched up Gyarados’ face causing the sea beast to lose control of its faculties and drop back into the awaiting waters.

The chase thus continued as it had before that major distraction but with one slight difference. Seconds later, we all flew over land. A flock of Wingull on the beach saw the chase overhead decided to follow. Charizard and Dawn now flew amid the fresh ruins of former skyscrapers. On their tails were the oncoming dragon-god and close to a thousand Wingull squawking for their share in the next meal.

Charizard commenced to exhibit a series of trick flying maneuvers around the multitudes of high risen buildings and even through a few open windows, weaving in and out of obstacles Rayquaza crashed through like papier-mâché. The stunts did not work and unlike Rayquaza, Charizard was already tired when this crazy chase began.

Rayquaza would soon be on them and whoever it didn’t swallow up right away would be rend asunder by the starved flock of Wingull in tow. But the dragon-god with the broken jaw did not catch my friends. Rather, a bolt of Pikachu’s own lightening blew out the contents of it’s head from inside.

2 B Continued...

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Short but sweet
    -.---.----..

Thank you

Beginning Trainer

oh what happened to poor dawn and charizard. *puts on a big smilie face*
    i'm :) happy:) now:panic: Yay!:lol:
    Best Anime Shows
    Pokemon
    Sailor Moon;)
    Mew Mew Power:-*

I like Dawn alot. I'm wrestling with whether or not I'm gonna kill her off. :p

This is pretty epic, a nice turn from your usual stuff Nido. I applaud it full on.
    -.---.----..

Thank you both. Small chapters keep my ADD at bay allowing me to finish them.

Will your ADD cause you to involuntarily continue the story!
    -.---.----..

Nidogod, your story actually gave me a nightmare. Congratulations. You broke my five days of dreamless sleep chain.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Thanks. I'll try and continue it tonite. No promises though.

The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.

I've only read three chapters so far, but it reminds me of a movie I watched on comidy central once. It was called "Shaun of the dead" and had a storyline that was very similar to this.

Paired with The Editor.

Uh...in which way?

Well, the zombie part I guess. The romantic comedy part, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Espeon View Post
    Uh...in which way?
    Lets see, there were zombies taking over london, the heroes or whatever were trying to kill zombies while going to save friends and family, and then they went and holed themselves up in some bar. I only saw about half an hour of it in the middle though.

Paired with The Editor.

Yeah, this is not like Shawn of the Dead in any way
    Besides the fact that there are zombies and people. Then again, EVERY zombie movie has those two
    -.---.----..

If you think about it it does have pararells. Ash and friends hole up in a pokemon center,
    Shaun and friends hole up in a bar, The zombies bite to infect victims...

Paired with The Editor.

Again, that happens in every zombie story.

Spyro

Default !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

OMGOMGOMGOMG i almost had a heart atakk(lolz cant spell!!) these r sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good i cant wait till the next 1... im serious POST IT NOW!!!!!!!!! or else

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
    -.---.----..

Spyro

it dosent always happen in 28 days later.

They holed up in a military base.

Beginning Trainer

Best. Fanfic. Ever. Also, can Darkrai and Giratina be behind all this tomfoolery, and be zombies themselves? That would be fun. I say. Spiffing what.

Oh, I already have a nefarious idea behind the zombies but thanks for the suggestion, Dave.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast