Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Pokemon Zombies

He did mention that Grouzom was coming.

Do you really think half of the population of PD would have made the connection otherwise?
    -.---.----..

Really short chapter for now. I'll continue it tomorrow night.

Chapter 12

I longed for death. I've never been a pessimist but somehow, being surrounded by death makes it seem all the more inviting. For days now, I had sPent every waking moment at my wits end, evading something which had already won, already conquered the globe. How easy it would be to just step out of that safe, out of that bank, unfurl my arms and cry out for all to hear, "Here I am! Somebody just finish this!"

My short, fragmented dreams were becoming more and more like that. Inevitably, they would come true but for now, I had a group who depended on me.

Pikachu awoke to the distant thuds and found me sitting up, staring at the vault door. It crawled into my lap and nuzzled its head against my stomach, demanding to be petted. For my benefit mor than its own perhaps. It was very therapeutic.

Something enormous was getting closer. I called Dawn and Charizard to wake up. They were hesitant to comply at first but soon the stomping had grown too loud even for their tired souls to ignore. With yawns and stretches out of the way, Dawn asked me what it was. I had no answer. Everyone huddled against me when the loud stomps seemed to be right outside.

How brave and stoic I must have seemed. The truth is, I was too tired to do anything but sit and stare in the flickering light of that sealed up vault. Would the unknown menace break through our shelter? If that was the case, I would honestly have been too tired and hopeless to run away or put up a fight. Maybe my sacrifice would buy Dawn and the Pokemon some time.

However, my suicidal fantasies passed along with the mystery beast. We heard rubble fall outside but it walked past the vault and headed off in it's previous direction. We were relieved. But then we heard something else. Something smaller, right outside, playing with the vault door.

I carefully pressed my ear to the door for a better idea of who we were dealing with. To my surprise, I heard two human voices.

2 B continued...

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Dear lord, I forgot about this. I'm rereading this all again.
    -.---.----..

So I just re-read this old gem (good God did I use a lot of flowery language) and I'm thinking of finally finishing it.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Do it.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678