Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Zombies

Welcome to Eternal Hell. How may me help you? Espeon's Fury's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shinypalkia95 View Post
    wazza STD?
    lawl.
    Pairs: The LacemakerThe NiginatorTeresaHickyNinetails009KS Jr.YojimboGokuQoorl

E.N.T.E.I.
    Hatches @ 2520
    Completed @ 2768

When's the next chapter coming? I wanna see who diiiiieeeeesssss.
    I hope it's Harley or Paul. Who dies, i mean.
    Ha! The cutie-punk-rocker, Latias4000!

Paired with- Dragonite4000-.-Eyeball man-.-

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Can't Ash die? -__-
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

I'll try and have it up by tomorrow. Sorry it's been taking so long, I've been in a creative wasteland but I did somehow manage to finish writing that Hitmonlee song. It's on the PokeLyrics forum if you wanna check that out.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

I'll go check it right now.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Chapter 8

With an echoing impact, the ship tilted to the side and we could hear through the hull and walls the moans of Wailord and screams of the Gyarados outside. Doubtless that outside the vessel swarmed a legion of hungering, zombified water Pokemon. So far, it had been ignored but between Sudowoodo’s untimely departure and Ditto-Machamp’s monstrous slam heard throughout the boat I’m surprised we hadn’t been investigated earlier.

Still, Brock, Turtwig, Croagunk and I with Pikachu in my arms, ran through those dark and dim halls calling Dawn’s name, ready to attack whatever abominations crossed our path. All pounding that ship took made it difficult to keep our balance. I’m sure Brock thought as I did what a futile endeavor our little rescue mission had been. If we did find poor Dawn, logic dictated that it would be maimed and dead beneath the hunching, feeding form of that Alakazam. And if not, at least we’d be together in the end when the cruise was overtaken by the multitudes outside. Yes, I’m sure Brock thought as I did but at least he had the good grace not to mention it.

Our search progressed until we turned a corner and ran into the faceless Machamp. Before we could turn back and run, the thing grabbed Brock and myself with two of its arms and pinned us to a wall. I dropped Pikachu to the floor. Turtwig tried tackling the beast but when it bounced off with little impact, a third arm grabbed it by head and slammed it in the wall beside us. Croagunk attempted a Poison Jab at our captor but to little avail and the same outcome. Four of us were pressed against that wall and Pikachu, barely conscious, lied at the monster’s feet.

It could neither see nor hear and probably couldn’t smell us either. It seemed odd that such a sensory deprived creature could have grabbed all of us through our brief impacts against it’s body but it had been a fighting-type Pokemon after all. A Machamp’s muscle memory was perhaps the most finely tuned in the Pokemon kingdom. Slowly it leaned in toward me it’s mouth open and shredded tongue waving closer and closer to my face.

Were it still able to see, I’m sure Machamp wouldn’t have looked up another sPot in the hallway ceiling where a missing panel should have been. I certainly didn’t but that’s where my rescue came from in the form of Dawn dropping onto Machamp’s shoulders, planting a curved sPike through its eye socket and snapping its ravaged neck between her thighs. The thing fell dead and dropped us to the floor where Pikachu was finally coming to.

All this time I thought this ordeal had forced me to grow up. I see now that what they say about girls maturing faster than boys is true because scarcely an hour had passed since I gave Dawn a half hearted sPeech about perseverance and here she had already turned into an action heroine. She looked like hell and laughed almost maniacally on some adrenaline rush. Brock and I were infected by her newfound and useful tinge of madness and we joined in her mirth.

The levity was interrupted by another blow to the ship’s hull from outside, knocking us all to our feet. It was a reminder to us all of an inevitable outcome that I had desPerately tried to ignore. Every little victory we earned brought us no closer to any happy ending. We still clung to life in a little boat in an ocean in a world of infected Pokemon thirsting for human blood. But no! There had to be hope! Somewhere! Perhaps we would reach shore before the antagonists outside would sink our ship?

Without a word, I found the nearest rising staircase and went up to deck. Pikachu and Turtwig followed, Brock and Dawn protested and Croagunk followed them following me in protest. The ship was out of the fog but no closer to land and night had fallen. None of us dared to venture towards the rails but we all felt the ship rumble and begin to sink from the damage being done to the hull below. The hungry moans of Wailord and Gyarados beyond the edge were evidence enough of their involvement and in the distant waters we could see a myriad of water Pokemon make their for our cruise on the ocean’s surface.

I asked Dawn how she survived her initial encounter with Alakazam and what had happened to her since. At this point, I really didn’t care and I doubted she wished to regale us in these last few moments of life we had but nobody wished to dwell on the hopelessness before us. Dawn recounted that when she and Alakazam had reappeared in another room on the ship, she immediately staked that big bulbous head and killed it. The room was filled with freshly eaten corpses, including the remains of a Pinsir. She broke off its two enormous mandibles and carried them with her. She came to a hole in the floor which led to an enormous crawlsPace over the ceiling where she found us and finished off the Machamp with a mandible. Dawn still clung to her remaining mandible.

It had been a good story but no sooner did Dawn finish telling it than Brock got stabbed from behind by a three clawed hand from the still crawling torso of zombie Weavile. Too late to prevent the attack on his master, Croagunk turned to jab its three poisonous fingers through the eye of Weavile and pierce it’s brain. Brock and the abomination both fell to the ground but only the former still lived though officially paralyzed from the chest down. To make matters worse, the rear of the ship’s deck (nautical terms escape me) had officially touched the surface of the ocean and the floors below were now fully flooded and swarming with hungry Pokemon.

I recalled Turtwig. Dawn, Croagunk and I dragged Brock towards the masthead which was now the highest point over water. Human body parts slid past us, fish food for the ravenous Octillery and Dewgong climbing over the back rail beneath. Finally we reached the rail at the ship’s front and held on tight. Moments later it rose vertically, bobbing up and down but slowly submerging into the devil’s aquarium. Brock attempted to recall Croagunk into it’s Pokeball but the creature smacked the device out of its master’s hand, losing it forever to the chaos below. It would not abandon him now. We would all share the same fate regardless.

With only fifty feet to go before the multitudes below would find us in their collective gullet, the five of us held on together tenaciously. We had survived far longer than any of us could have dreamt and made many miraculous escapes. For this reason perhaps, none of us prayed for a miracle to save us. I suppose we felt as though the Universe had given us more than enough already and another Deus Ex Machina would have pushed the envelope over a sheer cliff. Imagine then, our surprise at the sound of a familiar roar coming from overhead.

Charizard! My magnificent, winged powerhouse whom I have left behind to train in the Charicific Valley and would often call upon when in need had come to me in my gravest hour! Charizard always had an uncanny ability to find me but it’s timing was closer perhaps than we would have preferred. It landed on the patch of hull next to our railing, motioning me to climb aboard. Pikachu and I did so without hesitation.

Dawn never knew I had a Charizard and was hesitant for a second when I held out my hand for her and Brock to join me. She sat behind me, wrapping one arm around my waist and holding out her free hand for Brock to grab onto. To our surprise, he refused. “There’s no room on that Charizard for us.” he explained, indicating Croagunk. “I was never going to survive this, Ash. You know that.”

He couldn’t mean it. I couldn’t allow it. I insisted that he grab mine and Dawn’s hands. If need be, my Chaizard would have to be strong enough to carry all five of us. Charizard itself seemed bitterly reluctant to take Brock along. It had liked Brock quite a bit and didn’t even know Dawn though her lighter weight made her preferable as far as cargo went. Again, with tears in my eyes and my voice breaking up, I insisted that Brock take my hand. He and Croagunk looked at each other knowingly and then turn to me. With a proud smile, he told us goodbye and they let go of the railing, plummeting into the hungry ocean below.

Charizard took off so fast, I didn’t even see them hit the water. Dawn cried aloud, her face at my back, and I ordered Charizard to turn back around! My commands fell on deaf ears. I sPent the next ten minutes screaming at my savior, demanding we turn back, fighting off my tears, ignoring what common sense had told me, pounding my fists against its warm hide in futility. It was so warm. I didn’t realize how cold the night air was until I finally just wrapped my arms around Charizard’s neck and rested myself. Soon, Dawn and Pikachu, who had both held onto me throughout my outburst had fallen as much asleep as the could on the back of a flying beast. And as I joined them, I felt the wind softly blow the tears off of my cheeks as they continuously replenished themselves.

Brock was dead.

2 B Continued...

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

I can only express my thoughts through emoticons.

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

I just read it a minute ago and I already wished for the next chapter. I love the way you put the last sentence. It's more dramatic.

~DB
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Same sentiments as Hikari. That was wonderful.

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ _Nithreus_'s Avatar

Same as everyone above me. Brock's DEAD? ? ? ? ? ? Tres suspenseful. More so than all other chapters.
    l The Editor l Boycrazies l Teresa l Spiriteon l Eon Spirit l Goku_King_Anime l

Okay, I'm ready to burst into tears,that was so scary and sad. Poor Brock...
    I'm losing it, losing it I tell ya! Now, the only two left are probably Earth's savoirs...
    at least for now.

holy shit
    -.---.----..

AGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGANO BROCK!

This story pawns, Nidogod, but it's not enought to become the world's currency, or outsell the bible . It's so scary, they should make it into a movie!
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    It's so scary, they should make it into a movie!
    Stardust, I was actually just thinking that.

The birth of the purple dragon is near... shinypalkia95's Avatar

......Wahahahahaha!!!!!........ well, at least Brock is in a better place now

Well thanks for the kind words all! Here's...

Chapter 9

I half slept that night. While I’m certain that Charizard would have carried us safely, I couldn’t fully drift off regardless. The discomfort was nothing. Days before, the idea of falling asleep on the back of a flying Pokemon with Dawn clinging to my back, Pikachu in my vest and the wind blowing in my face would have seemed an impossible task but I had toughened immeasurably in light of our crisis. No, the deciding reason I remained at least partially awake all that night was from a heavy heart.

The closest thing I had to a big brother fell to his death before my eyes. Without fear and refusing to be saved, he and his noble Croagunk plummeted into the hungry mouths of horrifically infected Pokemon so that we would not be burdened. It was unfair. Everything was so unfair.

My thoughts remained on that topic for the whole night. Though I never asked, I don’t think Dawn got any sleep either judging by how little she lost her grip around my waist. It wasn’t until morning that my weary eyes finally got the best of me. Their lids descended as the sun rose over the horizon. I don’t know for how long, a few minutes or an hour, but I had finally nodded off.

Then came the rude awakening.

A sharp turn in Charizard’s flight path intermingled a loud roar and monstrous face flashing by in front of us. Before I could collect my wits, our stiffened bodies separated from Charizard and Dawn, Pikachu and myself were suddenly sPinning wildly down the abyss. Up was down, left was right, Dawn and Pikachu cried incoherently though the choppy air when from, presumably, below, Rayquaza came at us with it’s jaws wide open.

Rayquaza, the legendary Pokemon long considered a purely mythological figure representing an ancient god of the sky was now very real and very infected. With Pikachu clinging tightly in my jacket, I attempted to reach out and grab Dawn’s hand in what would surely be the last few seconds of life we had. So many thoughts raced through my mind in that fleeting moment. Too many to recall but as I looked into the girl’s eyes, I could swear she must have felt the same brave embrace of death as Brock had the night before. And I could swear that I reciprocated.

The memory is blurry but Dawn, below us by a few feet, hit Rayquaza’s mouth first and tore through the flesh and muscle of its lower jaw, continuing to fall down towards the sea! Pikachu and I, however, landed squarely in the serpentine dragon’s throat. After a hard thud, softened considerably by its decaying muscle matter, we were soon swallowed and pushed down the esophagus.

What little air there was between those constricting throat muscles stunk of rot and disease. The motions were considerably less chaotic than one would expect from a writhing beast flying through the air at hundreds of miles an hour. At least from the inside. I dared not let Pikachu out of my vest for fear of infection, not that I could have done so easily. From experience, the infection was sPread by scratches and bites but what happened when a Pokemon was swallowed whole? I did not want to find out.

“Pika Pi…” it moaned. That was it’s name for me. We’ve had some incredibly close calls lately but it really doesn’t get much more hopeless then actually starting to be digested by a colossal, zombified Pokemon god. I scratched Pikachu’s head comfortingly. Soon, we would presumably reach it’s stomach and be disintegrated in swishing acid.

“Pika Pi!” it repeated but this time with more conviction in its little voice. Pikachu then continued to chatter in fragments of its own name. It was trying to tell me something. It was trying to encourage me to do…something! But what? What could it have demanded in these last few, precious seconds before we died?

And that’s when it hit me. How many times could I have sworn that I was going to meet my maker in these past few days before, either the virtue of my wits or pure dumb luck, did I manage to narrowly escape death in tact? A dozen at least! Here I was INSIDE THE LEGENDARY ZOMBIFIED RAYQUAZA AND I STILL LIVED! How could I have been so hopeless?

There was no time to dwell of course for time was of the essence. I needed a plan. Maybe if Pikachu Thunderbolted--no that would be suicide; Rayquaza might not even be affected but I would seeing how Pikachu was right next to my heart. Right next to… a wooden stake tucked into my belt.

I had completely forgotten about it but could it even work? There was nothing to do but try. Reaching down, grabbing the stake and trying to hold it at an angle in those tight, pulsating quarters was no easy task. Then I realized that my shoes were starting to soak. I was finally reaching the stomach! The time for action was now or never and with as powerful a thrust as I could muster at the base of that disgusting esophagus, I plunged my wooden implement in the organic wall.

A sudden jolt came over Rayquaza’s body but momentarily it resumed its typical motions. With one hand remaining on the stake and the other grabbing at the edge of the puncture wound, I continued stabbing away in short, continuous intervals. Oh, how a knife would have made the job easier than a stake. There could not be much more to go. Rayquaza was gargantuan in length but little thicker than my Charizard’s hips in width. Soon, I felt an opening. Did I cut my way through it already? No, I reached the windpipe. There was a slight current of air running through it leading me to question if it breathed or its lungs had just continued their routine in zombie-state.

At least I would have questioned it if I wasn’t so desPerate to escape it’s digestive system. The windpipe was even tighter than the esophagus but far less aggressive. Pikachu crawled through first and I pulled my way in as well. So far, Pikachu was not infected. This was good. I still had no way of knowing if we would make it out of this thing alive or if my intentions were really just to destroy this monster. Revenge for being eaten, I smiled. Really, what would escape accomplish? Escaping death by digestion to fall out hundreds of feet in the air and crash into the ocean? Perhaps if we made it out, Charizard would rescue us again. Oh well, act now, think later.

I was ready to continue stabbing away in hopes of puncturing through the hide but it seemed that Pikachu had an idea of its own. It crawled further and further up the windpipe making way closer to the head. “What are you doing!?” I called. In resPonse, Pikachu discharged a thunderbolt up towards Rayquaza’s face. Being that we were enclosed in a giant organic tube, I felt the current’s impact from below but I was used to the occasional electrocution and something told me that the worst of it was far ahead of me.

Finally, the writhing slowed and stopped. I felt us descending. Faster and faster. Pikachu fell back into my arms. I braced myself for impact. Hopefully the cushioning would be enough and we could somehow survive the fall. Even still, hitting the water would probably knock us out. If not, the body would still take on enough water to sink the creature and--well, the point being that were dead either way.

With Pikachu in my arms I laughed at the irony. We were eaten by a zombified Rayquaza and yet it died before we did. In destroying it though, we condemned ourselves to drowning. A bit more involved than simple irony, I’ll admit but it’s there. Seconds later, we were knocked out cold to await what fate had in store for us.

At least I finally got some sleep.

2 B Continued...

They were eaten by rayquaza? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Oh my Goddddd!!!!!!!!

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

Send it in to Mewtwo to be posted on the site. Now.

Again with the emotes:

I think I should finish it first.

OMG. My brain is having a rush! My heart is throbbing! I must've just read the new chapter of pokemon zombies!

That would explain what you're doing replying to this thread lol! Thanks!

GAAAAH!!!!

Next chapter, next chapter next chapter! If Ash dies than Pikachu will be the only one to survive! Brock dies...Dawn dies....
    I've never used so many smilies in my life!

Smiles?! More, like, panicing faces! If pikachu is the only one to survive, make him learn how to talk so I can understand what it's saying! lol

Next chapter, NeXt ChApTeR!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast