Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 1084

Thread: RP Lounge

  1. #251
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    You know what Nocturne? If you don't want to RP in it anymore, then do that. But a whole bunch of us do, and since it's sourced now, we can.

    Tim, can you unlock it?
    No, you can't. Stop riding Tim's coattails to make your points. Sourcing something after you were exposed simply to cover your own ass really does not count.

  2. #252
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    well its pretty ridiculous that you had to copy it word for word considering its not that great or original of a concept

    still it was sourced.

  3. #253
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    No, you can't. Stop riding Tim's coattails to make your points. Sourcing something after you were exposed simply to cover your own ass really does not count.
    well people now know it was taken, and now it is sourced, and people still want to rp in it. so yeah no reason it should be locked in those set of circumstances.

    leavin the decision to peeki tho

  4. #254
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chikara View Post
    After all of this, I say I deserve a place back in the misc, Tim.
    false

  5. #255
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    well its pretty ridiculous that you had to copy it word for word considering its not that great or original of a concept

    still it was sourced.
    Did you read my post? It was sourced well after Chikara claimed ownership, and she made no initiative to actually source it until he/she was exposed.

  6. #256
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    well people now know it was taken, and now it is sourced, and people still want to rp in it. so yeah no reason it should be locked in those set of circumstances.

    leavin the decision to peeki tho
    I believe if the original owner does not want it stolen, as she clearly does not, then it should be kept under lock.

    Besides, Ninetales was the one that locked it, who is a g-mod, and Xion grudgingly accepted the lock, also a g-mod.

  7. #257
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Actually he unlock it then relocked it again. I think. But he did unlock it at a point.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom



  8. #258
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Actually he unlock it then relocked it again. I think. But he did unlock it at a point.
    And the re-locking was made after the unlock. Thus, the re-lock is currently the chosen choice.

  9. #259
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Doesn't mean he wont unlock it again.

    Why don't you want it to be on PD anyways Trainer Kat? Give me three good reasons why.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom



  10. #260
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    I don't know Stardust, maybe because a sub-par RPer fucking stole it from her with no permission or credit (until she was exposed)? Use your head.

  11. #261
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    SD, are you standing up for me or the RP?

  12. #262
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Lord94, no one likes you. Anyone who stood up in this case would do so only for the RP.

  13. #263
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    RP obviously. It's because it's so darn good.

    Anyways, I still think it should remain on PD. So Chikara is out of the bag whatever, but why do the rest of us who took time to RP in it have to suddenly stop because the writer of it is mad at the one who stole it?

    Trainer Kat should just take charge, that's all.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom



  14. #264
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    She's got it!

  15. #265
    Jim
    Guest

    Default

    If she wanted it here she would've posted it herself. This is about somebody stealing the RP, her posts AND her character.

    So if you still think this is okay, you'd be happy for us to copy and paste your next RP and post it on PokéCommunity?

  16. #266
    Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Well good luck with that. Just don't go around stealing other people's stuff. You'd hit the roof if someone stole the RP you said you're trying to make.

    'Chikara'.
    And if they got the credit for it then everyone would think that you stole it...

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Anyways I don't think that the RP alone was the reason for it being so good. I think that it did so well because all the members worked hard to post their 'ic' post and to reply to the other characters as fast as they could for what ever reason. The second thing that made it move so fast was that all the RPers had their characters converge on one spot by the first or so post. That more or less forced the posts speed up as more than one character was adding to a conversation before an Rper could reply to it. Also the whole thing was up and running in no time at all. Many of the good Rpers and a few others, joined it, making profiles faster than the would have in other RP’s. Thinking back almost every ‘ic’ was of good quality and length so it would take a few minutes to catch up and write a responce and since people posted at different time frames; so by the type a reply was ready there would already be several more posts. The RP was updating around the clock and since some RPers were afraid that they would fall behind they would remain on the computer longer than they normally would and thus were able to spend more time typing up posts. The fact that all these factors and more came into play here made this RP very active and ever increasingly popular.
    Now that is why I think it was doing so well.

    In my opinion I would not post in it if it was unlocked if the original owner didn’t want it being used… at the same time I would enjoy it if consent was given. Also, even if it was unlocked it wouldn’t do so good unless all the RP’s that were in it came back to it and Trainer Kat didn’t mind. It is unlikely that that would happen but if it did perhaps it would continue on with the ever attractive sense that came with being in a RP with so many active Characters of high quality…

    I know that with My RP I wouldn’t want some one using it with out permission but at the same time I would most likely be happy to lend it to others if they ask.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

    Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

    ~Completed


    Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

  17. #267
    The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Grayland
    Posts
    9,997

    Default

    Jesus Christ people. Being civil just isn't a strong-suit amongst you people is it? I'll make the decision then. It would be pointless to waste quite possibly one of the best post to post ratios in an RP that I can remember. Was it plagarized? Half-assedly. Was it sourced? Maybe. I really don't care at all. It happened, it's here, and you all had a hell of a time until everyone got bitchy over a minute revelation.

    Ooooooo an RP got copied in a way, I better reveal everything on the forum and go get the creator to make someone cry. Whoever did that deserves a scissors kick to the skull. The fact that someone thought it good enough to take to another location and bring to a different sense of life is something you should be thrilled about, not getting your undies in a tangle over. Believe me, I've made one or two in the day. As long as they made it so it didn't suck, I wouldn't fly off at someone that took my idea and ran with it. The fact you care is somewhat saddening.

    The writer wants justice, fine. You will be credited with the original idea in the thread. I am unlocking it as a FINAL decision. You don't like it, drop out of the thread. The rest of us who are busy not failing will be enjoying ourselves in it.
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON


  18. #268
    I am on a Sugar Rush. Stardust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sitting on a chair.
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    HELL YEAH.

    Xion you rock.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom



  19. #269
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xion: The Master of Steel View Post
    Jesus Christ people. Being civil just isn't a strong-suit amongst you people is it? I'll make the decision then. It would be pointless to waste quite possibly one of the best post to post ratios in an RP that I can remember. Was it plagarized? Half-assedly. Was it sourced? Maybe. I really don't care at all. It happened, it's here, and you all had a hell of a time until everyone got bitchy over a minute revelation.

    Ooooooo an RP got copied in a way, I better reveal everything on the forum and go get the creator to make someone cry. Whoever did that deserves a scissors kick to the skull. The fact that someone thought it good enough to take to another location and bring to a different sense of life is something you should be thrilled about, not getting your undies in a tangle over. Believe me, I've made one or two in the day. As long as they made it so it didn't suck, I wouldn't fly off at someone that took my idea and ran with it. The fact you care is somewhat saddening.

    The writer wants justice, fine. You will be credited with the original idea in the thread. I am unlocking it as a FINAL decision. You don't like it, drop out of the thread. The rest of us who are busy not failing will be enjoying ourselves in it.

  20. #270
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Xion, Nocturne was behind it all, he told Kat.

    The thread is open, the RP is on.

  21. #271
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    If she wanted it here she would've posted it herself. This is about somebody stealing the RP, her posts AND her character.

    So if you still think this is okay, you'd be happy for us to copy and paste your next RP and post it on PokéCommunity?
    pokecommunity sucks balls anyway. who cares

  22. #272
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    TIM, SIGN UP.

  23. #273
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    make me

  24. #274
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    THAT OR STOP RESTRICTING ME FROM THE MISC, YOU CHOOSE YOUR FATE. ADAM WAS RIGHT, YOU GUYS NEED ME.

  25. #275
    I can see your Coo-ka! Teresa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    4,235

    Default

    Adam didn't say we needed YOU. He just said we needed more people in general. Instead of whining to be let back in, just shut up and wait until Tim deems you good enough to go back.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •