Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Lounge

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    felt like it
    Strangely, that makes sense.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Recent posts in this thread make me LOL.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

dead to me.

we have saved the rp section

High five.

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Strangely, that makes sense.
    damn right it does. i do what i want when i want.

holy shit nocturne this is not a good few days for you. heart broken my chikara. justiced by xion, with some background from peeki. MERKED by the fucking editor. come on guys cut nocture some slack here.
    I've flirted with most of the girls in the forum, me and Xion civilly discussed the matter on MSN, Peeki made some rather invalid points, and the editor never really talked bad about me that I remember.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Drop it KS Jr.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

I was never speaking to you Kakashi, nor did I initiate the RP lounge conflicts.

the editor fucking MERKED you, nocturne. the fucking editor. also im not sure what you admitting to having a crush on every girl who talks to you invalidates my point. and peeki's points are always valid. he is the overlord of the rp board.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizz View Post
    Drop it KS Jr.
    He doesn't have any to drop.

where tim. LINK ME

He doesn't have any to drop.
    Solly, you filthy fucking barely literate Jew, get the fuck out of here. Go RP with Kardossino and lac459 or whatever the fuck his name is and let the big boys talk.

And what made you get bored with harvesting the money of the innocent to come back to PD?

I hardly believe the editor saying that I don't look good constitutes a merking, since it's hypocrisy and he generally doesn't matter.

you got fucking merked, nocturne. just accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    Solly, you filthy fucking barely literate Jew, get the fuck out of here. Go RP with Kardossino and lac459 or whatever the fuck his name is and let the big boys talk.

And what made you get bored with harvesting the money of the innocent to come back to PD?
    I mainly came because of the fact that Jaws of Drakness II was created. However, I also came because I heard you were really a moron who believed he actually had some sort of reputation such as the untrue fact that you are a "big boy". In truth, you are a guy who came one day, turned out be an ok poster and can live happy right now, but will later die because he'll choke while sucking on an old man's dick. So you are moderator of LoPD. Big deal. they only gave you that job because no one else would take it. Not only are you turning out to be a fag who takes revenge upon a guy that he flirted with in the first place, you are also a fucking moron and coward who hides behind the backs of those higher than you, calling yourself a title bigger than you deserve. Currently, you are on the first page of the waiting list for hell and you have little to no respect from 3 quarters of the members of the board.

No, Tim, I did not get "merked".

Speaking of the word merk, would you mind actually using some synonyms for once?

yes i would fucking mind nocturne.

I mainly came because of the fact that Jaws of Drakness II was created. However, I also came because I heard you were really a moron who believed he actually had some sort of reputation such as the untrue fact that you are a "big boy". In truth, you are a guy who came one day, turned out be an ok poster and can live happy right now, but will later die because he'll choke while sucking on an old man's dick. So you are moderator of LoPD. Big deal. they only gave you that job because no one else would take it. Not only are you turning out to be a fag who takes revenge upon a guy that he flirted with in the first place, you are also a fucking moron and coward who hides behind the backs of those higher than you, calling yourself a title bigger than you deserve. Currently, you are on the first page of the waiting list for hell and you have little to no respect from 3 quarters of the members of the board.
    Solly, you are fucking retarded Jew. No one would bother to contact you to tell you about a member who is now much more prominent than you, but never talked to you. My posting ability trumps yours, by far, considering in any thread outside of the Jaws of Darkness shit piles, you get generally bagged on. And you misinformed fuck, I was made moderator of LoaPD BECAUSE I FUCKING CREATED IT with Hicky. Once again, you misinformed fuck, Lord94 was flirting with me over PMs before I even looked at this RP, much less began roleplaying it. A third time, you misinformed fuck, when I have, at any point in time, tried to ride someone's coattails? I was fucking restricted from the Misc. because I refused to go along with Tim and Mario. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about 3 quarters of the time Solly. And from the members that really matter, I guarantee you my friends or associates among them number fourfold, at least, higher than yours.

So the true question here is: Chikara/Oni/Lord, are you male or female?

If your male..... HAHAHAHA NOCTURNE WAS HITTING ON A GUY. HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKING FUNNY. And no, you really don't know how to hit on girls. You suck at it.

I'm very observative
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

Todays class: dissection of posts

Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    Solly, you are fucking retarded Jew. No one would bother to contact you to tell you about a member who is now much more prominent than you, but never talked to you.
    You over judge your power over other members.

My posting ability trumps yours, by far, considering in any thread outside of the Jaws of Darkness shit piles, you get generally bagged on.
    Did I ever say I was better than you. I am posting because I believe you have become too drowned in your own ego to care about others. You change the truths of stories slightly to benefit your own innocence.

And you misinformed fuck, I was made moderator of LoaPD BECAUSE I FUCKING CREATED IT with Hicky.
    I know you did. I was just seeing how frustrated you'd get. It is always nice to see an angry poster with a wooper that has a mouth that shoops the whoop speak in capitals. Always puts a funny picture in my head. Also, my prediction came true about LoaPD if you'd care to find that topic in the Pokedream discussion forum.

Once again, you misinformed fuck, Lord94 was flirting with me over PMs before I even looked at this RP, much less began roleplaying it.
    But was it not you that responded? And tell me, Nocturne, coudl you not have mistaken the flirting for something else.

A third time, you misinformed fuck, when I have, at any point in time, tried to ride someone's coattails? I was fucking restricted from the Misc. because I refused to go along with Tim and Mario.
    Oh, Nocturne, you naiveness hides you true personality in your subconscious. You were mostly fighting for attention, and they did not ban you all together because they wanted you back for more later.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about 3 quarters of the time Solly.
    I'll disregard this.

And from the members that really matter, I guarantee you my friends or associates among them number fourfold, at least, higher than yours.
    "Friends"? They may be your "friends", but only one third of them respect you as much as you think you deserve.Try and discern the difference between "friends" and friends, and then come back.

Also, you use "fuck" too much. Try a different swear next time and maybe then you'll be a big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    So the true question here is: Chikara/Oni/Lord, are you male or female?

If your male..... HAHAHAHA NOCTURNE WAS HITTING ON A GUY. HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKING FUNNY. And no, you really don't know how to hit on girls. You suck at it.

I'm very observative
    merked by a 14 year old girl

13. My birthday's the 29th of march.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

I just realized that this thread is completely messed up right now.

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast