Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Lounge

Nocturne, this is silly. Stop being so silly!

The whole Tournament thing is over with, stop bitching about it because you fapped to lord in a bikini.

What I really found funny was several comments you made to LordOnikara94. Several attempts at mocking his condescention and ego really struck me in this case. You insult his ego, saying it's huge when even you admit that your ego is massive. The condescention comments really got me, because I love the fact that you are bitching about Chikara's condescending attitude, then turn it around not even 10 posts afterwards to start telling Chrizz his opinions don't matter and Solly a retarded jew with no say. Ain't that the pot callin the kettle black?

Lord, all I have to say is to stop fucking making alternate accounts, acting different, then claiming people like you. Stop stealing RP's too, try to make your own up sometime, eh?
    -.---.----..

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I just realized that this thread is completely messed up right now.
    It is not completely messed up right now.

Beginning Trainer

Nanaki, I'd love to, but until my Lord94 account gets unrestrcited from the misc, I have no choice.

Noccy, I don't believe I ever flirted with you, just saying.

Oh, and this thread deserves to go in the archives, at least, the last two pages.

maybe the rp archives. not the real one.

Beginning Trainer

Whatever, it still needs recognition.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

WHY WILL I MOVE THIS TO THE RP ARCHIVES?

WE DO NOT SHOWCASE IDIOCY AND RANTING.

That's a solid no.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikara View Post
    Nanaki, I'd love to, but until my Lord94 account gets unrestrcited from the misc, I have no choice.

Noccy, I don't believe I ever flirted with you, just saying.

Oh, and this thread deserves to go in the archives, at least, the last two pages.
    Yeah you pretty much did. But maybe we're remembering different things here. Either way, meh. Not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Nocturne, this is silly. Stop being so silly!

The whole Tournament thing is over with, stop bitching about it because you fapped to lord in a bikini.

What I really found funny was several comments you made to LordOnikara94. Several attempts at mocking his condescention and ego really struck me in this case. You insult his ego, saying it's huge when even you admit that your ego is massive. The condescention comments really got me, because I love the fact that you are bitching about Chikara's condescending attitude, then turn it around not even 10 posts afterwards to start telling Chrizz his opinions don't matter and Solly a retarded jew with no say. Ain't that the pot callin the kettle black?

Lord, all I have to say is to stop fucking making alternate accounts, acting different, then claiming people like you. Stop stealing RP's too, try to make your own up sometime, eh?
    Chrizz was the one that got me pissed off about the matter in the first place and Solly is a retarded Jew who no one respects. I don't really see what your point here is.

Also @Solly: If Xion didn't threaten me with getting me restricted from the RP section because of this, I would fucking tear you up.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    Also @Solly: If Xion didn't threaten me with getting me restricted from the RP section because of this, I would fucking tear you up.
    In the ass.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

I don't see your point.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Then we're on the same page.

BTW I'm writing a sign-up for your RP.

sweet, thanks

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I found it funny he didn't restrict me. Ta-ta for now, Nocturne. May we meet again on a more peaceful occasion.

He didn't restrict you because no one cares about what you post, unless it can be used to make fun of you

The recent posts in this thread made me lul, and reminded me just how funny the Internet use to be.

And I'm happy. This thread's purpose has been finally been carried out :3

Peeki, you should join myself and kelsh on a cats roleplaying forum. You could make a Pharaoh cat :O

Someday I might do that.

RP activity has been waning thanks to someone. Is the trump card in need? : O

I've been bitchin about the absence of RPing for sometime... hey this Grand Tournament thing was goin well... Just because of alittle controversy why stop now. Let's all get back out there and post like hell again, Make it something great.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Doubtful

Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...

Wow, everybody sounds really upset... but just a note KS Jr., not trying to insult you or anything -there's been enough insulting already- don't swear so much. It only makes you sound immature and backs up bad opinions about you.

I agree with Qoorl, let's post like mad! Even if only like three or four of us start up again, once we get get going I'm sure lots of people will come back. Curious, can we contact the person who came up with the idea? I'm sure that because it's sourced now and the success of the roleplay they wouldn't mind, and if they gave their official okay it would make a lot of people feel better. Or has that already been done?

● Catch a Falling Star ●

Quote Originally Posted by Muttsy View Post
    Wow, everybody sounds really upset... but just a note KS Jr., not trying to insult you or anything -there's been enough insulting already- don't swear so much. It only makes you sound immature and backs up bad opinions about you.

I agree with Qoorl, let's post like mad! Even if only like three or four of us start up again, once we get get going I'm sure lots of people will come back. Curious, can we contact the person who came up with the idea? I'm sure that because it's sourced now and the success of the roleplay they wouldn't mind, and if they gave their official okay it would make a lot of people feel better. Or has that already been done?
    The only reason no one posts anymore is because it's mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post

The only reason no one posts anymore is because it's mine.
    Maybe that's an indication that you should actually leave the forum and stop trying to win our admiration.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttsy View Post

I can handle myself as I damn well please Muttsy. This isn't SPPF or some other watered down, freedom-restricting forum, and I intend to use that to full advantage.

● Catch a Falling Star ●

Maybe that's an indication that you should actually leave the forum and stop trying to win our admiration.
    Maybe you should realise that that's the type of response that makes me want to stay.

And no, you should chill out. You are respected by hardly anyone, you've lost the misc and no one really likes you anymore.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast