Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 1084

Thread: RP Lounge

  1. #326
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Nocturne, this is silly. Stop being so silly!

    The whole Tournament thing is over with, stop bitching about it because you fapped to lord in a bikini.

    What I really found funny was several comments you made to LordOnikara94. Several attempts at mocking his condescention and ego really struck me in this case. You insult his ego, saying it's huge when even you admit that your ego is massive. The condescention comments really got me, because I love the fact that you are bitching about Chikara's condescending attitude, then turn it around not even 10 posts afterwards to start telling Chrizz his opinions don't matter and Solly a retarded jew with no say. Ain't that the pot callin the kettle black?


    Lord, all I have to say is to stop fucking making alternate accounts, acting different, then claiming people like you. Stop stealing RP's too, try to make your own up sometime, eh?
    -.---.----..

  2. #327
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    I just realized that this thread is completely messed up right now.
    It is not completely messed up right now.

  3. #328
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Nanaki, I'd love to, but until my Lord94 account gets unrestrcited from the misc, I have no choice.

    Noccy, I don't believe I ever flirted with you, just saying.

    Oh, and this thread deserves to go in the archives, at least, the last two pages.

  4. #329
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,756

    Default

    maybe the rp archives. not the real one.

  5. #330
    Beginning Trainer
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    409

    Default

    Whatever, it still needs recognition.

  6. #331
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    WHY WILL I MOVE THIS TO THE RP ARCHIVES?

    WE DO NOT SHOWCASE IDIOCY AND RANTING.

    That's a solid no.

  7. #332
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chikara View Post
    Nanaki, I'd love to, but until my Lord94 account gets unrestrcited from the misc, I have no choice.

    Noccy, I don't believe I ever flirted with you, just saying.

    Oh, and this thread deserves to go in the archives, at least, the last two pages.
    Yeah you pretty much did. But maybe we're remembering different things here. Either way, meh. Not that big of a deal.

  8. #333
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaki View Post
    Nocturne, this is silly. Stop being so silly!

    The whole Tournament thing is over with, stop bitching about it because you fapped to lord in a bikini.

    What I really found funny was several comments you made to LordOnikara94. Several attempts at mocking his condescention and ego really struck me in this case. You insult his ego, saying it's huge when even you admit that your ego is massive. The condescention comments really got me, because I love the fact that you are bitching about Chikara's condescending attitude, then turn it around not even 10 posts afterwards to start telling Chrizz his opinions don't matter and Solly a retarded jew with no say. Ain't that the pot callin the kettle black?


    Lord, all I have to say is to stop fucking making alternate accounts, acting different, then claiming people like you. Stop stealing RP's too, try to make your own up sometime, eh?
    Chrizz was the one that got me pissed off about the matter in the first place and Solly is a retarded Jew who no one respects. I don't really see what your point here is.

    Also @Solly: If Xion didn't threaten me with getting me restricted from the RP section because of this, I would fucking tear you up.

  9. #334
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    Also @Solly: If Xion didn't threaten me with getting me restricted from the RP section because of this, I would fucking tear you up.
    In the ass.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  10. #335
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    I don't see your point.

  11. #336
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Then we're on the same page.

    BTW I'm writing a sign-up for your RP.

  12. #337
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    sweet, thanks

  13. #338
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    Also @Solly: If Xion didn't threaten me with getting me restricted from the RP section because of this, I would fucking tear you up.
    I found it funny he didn't restrict me. Ta-ta for now, Nocturne. May we meet again on a more peaceful occasion.

  14. #339
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    He didn't restrict you because no one cares about what you post, unless it can be used to make fun of you

  15. #340
    <3 Miss Raichu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,417

    Default

    The recent posts in this thread made me lul, and reminded me just how funny the Internet use to be.

  16. #341
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    And I'm happy. This thread's purpose has been finally been carried out :3

  17. #342
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Peeki, you should join myself and kelsh on a cats roleplaying forum. You could make a Pharaoh cat :O

  18. #343
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    Someday I might do that.

    RP activity has been waning thanks to someone. Is the trump card in need? : O

  19. #344
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    I've been bitchin about the absence of RPing for sometime... hey this Grand Tournament thing was goin well... Just because of alittle controversy why stop now. Let's all get back out there and post like hell again, Make it something great.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

  20. #345
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Doubtful

  21. #346
    Make your move Muttsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Wow, everybody sounds really upset... but just a note KS Jr., not trying to insult you or anything -there's been enough insulting already- don't swear so much. It only makes you sound immature and backs up bad opinions about you.

    I agree with Qoorl, let's post like mad! Even if only like three or four of us start up again, once we get get going I'm sure lots of people will come back. Curious, can we contact the person who came up with the idea? I'm sure that because it's sourced now and the success of the roleplay they wouldn't mind, and if they gave their official okay it would make a lot of people feel better. Or has that already been done?

  22. #347
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muttsy View Post
    Wow, everybody sounds really upset... but just a note KS Jr., not trying to insult you or anything -there's been enough insulting already- don't swear so much. It only makes you sound immature and backs up bad opinions about you.

    I agree with Qoorl, let's post like mad! Even if only like three or four of us start up again, once we get get going I'm sure lots of people will come back. Curious, can we contact the person who came up with the idea? I'm sure that because it's sourced now and the success of the roleplay they wouldn't mind, and if they gave their official okay it would make a lot of people feel better. Or has that already been done?
    The only reason no one posts anymore is because it's mine.

  23. #348
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post


    The only reason no one posts anymore is because it's mine.
    Maybe that's an indication that you should actually leave the forum and stop trying to win our admiration.

  24. #349
    Advanced Trainer Nocturne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    8,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muttsy View Post
    Wow, everybody sounds really upset... but just a note KS Jr., not trying to insult you or anything -there's been enough insulting already- don't swear so much. It only makes you sound immature and backs up bad opinions about you.

    I agree with Qoorl, let's post like mad! Even if only like three or four of us start up again, once we get get going I'm sure lots of people will come back. Curious, can we contact the person who came up with the idea? I'm sure that because it's sourced now and the success of the roleplay they wouldn't mind, and if they gave their official okay it would make a lot of people feel better. Or has that already been done?
    I can handle myself as I damn well please Muttsy. This isn't SPPF or some other watered down, freedom-restricting forum, and I intend to use that to full advantage.

  25. #350
    ● Catch a Falling Star ●
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    994

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    Maybe that's an indication that you should actually leave the forum and stop trying to win our admiration.
    Maybe you should realise that that's the type of response that makes me want to stay.

    And no, you should chill out. You are respected by hardly anyone, you've lost the misc and no one really likes you anymore.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •