Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Lord94 View Post

Maybe you should realise that that's the type of response that makes me want to stay.

And no, you should chill out. You are respected by hardly anyone, you've lost the misc and no one really likes you anymore.
    How does that make you want to stay Lord94? In your what, 5 months, here, you have accomplished absolutely nothing positive. You make alts, steal writing from other people, steal usernames from other people and get yourself in deeper shit. You try to win people back by making alts and using stuff that's not yours in then say, 'SEE I CAN BE A GOOD POSTER'. You are nothing more than a worthless impostor who now needs to act like a woman to try and get friends on this forum. Just leave.

Lord94, I have more respect from people on this forum, or any other Pokémon forum I've visited that you have as well, than you ever would. If Mario had never come back, and people didn't bandwagon with him because Tim tells them to, I would still be on the pseudo-elite level that I was at before. In any case, I'm still a mod, which still gives me plenty of authority over you. You can really just stop trying to make it look like everyone on the forum dislikes me to cover up your own inadequacy and just leave.

●» Catch a Falling Star «●

Quote Originally Posted by KS Jr. View Post
    How does that make you want to stay Lord94? In your what, 5 months, here, you have accomplished absolutely nothing positive. You make alts, steal writing from other people, steal usernames from other people and get yourself in deeper shit. You try to win people back by making alts and using stuff that's not yours in then say, 'SEE I CAN BE A GOOD POSTER'. You are nothing more than a worthless impostor who now needs to act like a woman to try and get friends on this forum. Just leave.

Lord94, I have more respect from people on this forum, or any other Pokémon forum I've visited that you have as well, than you ever would. If Mario had never come back, and people didn't bandwagon with him because Tim tells them to, I would still be on the pseudo-elite level that I was at before. In any case, I'm still a mod, which still gives me plenty of authority over you. You can really just stop trying to make it look like everyone on the forum dislikes me to cover up your own inadequacy and just leave.
    Nocturne, as much as I hate you, I actually want you back in the misc, so you can have a fight with Mario.

Oh, and me not being a good poster? Noccy, I'm not going to list to someone that goes like 'asghasgahsgahsgasgshagsha' fifty per cent of the time.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Lord94, go back to being Chikara or else leave the RP Board. Nocturne, stop flaming Chikara, and go flame Lord somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizz View Post
    Lord94, go back to being Chikara or else leave the RP Board. Nocturne, stop flaming Chikara, and go flame Lord somewhere else.
    If Peeki had just kept Lord94's "RP" open, I could have contained it in there.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

It's not "LOCKED"

I don't care about Nocturne anymore, I want to take on Mario.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Go back to being Chikara after your useless attempt at getting Mario.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

And join JOG, as Chikara of course.

Nocturne you were never on psuedo-elite level. Pseudo-elite is like Hats and such. You were a newb who talked to some of the elites and made decent posts now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Nocturne you were never on psuedo-elite level. Pseudo-elite is like Hats and such. You were a newb who talked to some of the elites and made decent posts now and then.
    I'm pretty sure you called me a pseudo elite on AIM once Tim.

Saved in a Microsoft word document to be used as a quote when the need arises.

Nocturne was a nice young man who became an out of control monster.

Nocturne was a nice young man who became an out of control monster.
    I was well on my way to being chilled out before you brought Mario here and he continued to be a douche to me while I was trying to be civil.

Not that it matters though, I plan on leaving PD soon.

I was well on my way to being chilled out before you brought Mario here and he continued to be a douche to me while I was trying to be civil.

Not that it matters though, I plan on leaving PD soon.
    No. That's a joke, right?

No, I do plan on leaving soon.

No, I do plan on leaving soon.
    You're not going anywhere.

Only faggots say things like "I plan on leaving soon." Are you a faggot, Nocturne?

No, Lord94, when I say I'm leaving, I actually leave and don't make ridiculous amounts of alts and come back begging for another chance. I'm leaving for real soon, though I don't know for how long.

Only faggots say things like "I plan on leaving soon." Are you a faggot, Nocturne?
    Or someone that's informing people they're actually leaving. Besides, you have Mario's nuts to suck and Mario's feet to get walked all over by, you don't need me.

No, Lord94, when I say I'm leaving, I actually leave and don't make ridiculous amounts of alts and come back begging for another chance. I'm leaving for real soon, though I don't know for how long.
    No. You can't leave.

Or someone that's informing people they're actually leaving. Besides, you have Mario's nuts to suck and Mario's feet to get walked all over by, you don't need me.
    No, people who are posting normally and then just suddenly go IM LEAVING SOON to try to make some earth-shattering statement are faggots. Are you a faggot, Nocturne?

Also don't act like I didn't give you tons of chances and preferential treatment over the months and even in the Mario situation.

No, people who are posting normally and then just suddenly go IM LEAVING SOON to try to make some earth-shattering statement are faggots. Are you a faggot, Nocturne?
    I'm not trying to make it sound important Tim. All I'm saying is that I am leaving. And I've hardly been posting normally.

Also don't act like I didn't give you tons of chances and preferential treatment over the months and even in the Mario situation.
    You fucking shitting me? Maybe over the months, but not during the Mario situation. You let him make a big deal out of a small correction, and got me restricted because of what he started. Don't play that bullshit.

You know you want it to sound important and for people to react, Nocturne.

Page 15 of 44 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast