Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Lounge

I used to be popular on the boards because of my role playing skill,i can pretty much roleplay a twig..<< bad example

Hmm.
    omae wa mou shindeiru

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Catalogue's up, it's more organized and generally cooler. Go look at it in awe.

EON Trainer

Hm...Some of them haven't had posts in a good week. Like the shadow pokemon (not crests) one. Look into that when you make the catalouge.

Old post RPs are teh equivalent of dead ones.
    Dibujo cuadros.

- This will house RPs active a month. (as of June 14, RPs that will suffice as 'active' would be between April 14-June 14, and so on.)

Can you please read that over and over again?

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

Real Pokemon on the Loose: Experimental Existence by Kittsuera
    DEAD?!

What happened to the warning?
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

It got forgotten, left to rot because I hadn't updated it (nor did Ninetails LIKE SHE PROMISED TO) so I guess everything before April 14 in post counts as dead. And by June 30, anything not posted in from a month which would roughly be April 30 WOULD BE UNDER THE EYE of the pending deletion orange.

And I didn't specifically told you guys to ask me questions about it, geez!

Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    Don't try to bypass my words by trying to bump this! Start a new thread and only then will I place it in the catalogue. It should be understood that once it's dead, you can't bump it.
    But you said>>>This thread has started June 14th, 2008; thus all RPs before April 14th, 2008 THAT HAD NOT BEEN IN THE PREVIOUS LIST shall be in the "dead" RPs, can be revived by bumping, and it shall be updated soon enough, by someone who is willing to scan through all of the pages to fill up that list. Other than that I don't know.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Read it again. Your RP is in the dead RP thus it has been acknowledged. I gave that opportunity to those I hadn't listed because it's not their fault the RP wasn't listed in the list, it was mine.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Shrink your sig, Kittsuera.

Otherwise I will HAVE TO KILL YOU

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Check my sig.
    ¯\(º_o)/¯
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

It got forgotten, left to rot because I hadn't updated it (nor did Ninetails LIKE SHE PROMISED TO) so I guess everything before April 14 in post counts as dead. And by June 30, anything not posted in from a month which would roughly be April 30 WOULD BE UNDER THE EYE of the pending deletion orange.

And I didn't specifically told you guys to ask me questions about it, geez!
    So I’m not exactly understanding what you mean here…

- This will house RPs active a month. (as of June 14, RPs that will suffice as 'active' would be between April 14-June 14, and so on.)

- This will notify RPs that cease to show activity when the month has elapsed. Which afterwards will undergo a pending deletion stage which is about a month, until final deletion to be established the week after pending deletion is in session. Don't worry, I only have to deal with these understandings, so chill.

- This will also show "dead" RPs archived in a list at the bottom.

- This will be updated consistently (hopefully) [Every last day of the month, next update is June 30th, 2008.

Active RPs are in light blue;
    pending deletion Rps (a period of one month) are in orange;
    cheduled execution for RPs (last allowance of one week) are in red;
    dead RPs have the privilege of being placed in the Dead RPs section.
    This thread has started June 14th, 2008; thus all RPs before April 14th, 2008 THAT HAD NOT BEEN IN THE PREVIOUS LIST shall be in the "dead" RPs,can be revived by bumping, and it shall be updated soon enough, by someone who is willing to scan through all of the pages to fill up that list. Other than that I don't know.
    What I’m reading here is that there is a one month period of inactivity before a undergoing a pending deletion stage which is about a month before it’s deletion the week after the pending deletion session.

So all this tells me that there is a grand total of two months of inactivity and after that a one week period before it’s actually carried out.

Further more it says, in the same sentence, that it can be revived by bumping. Also it says that the ones that were not in the previous list ‘shall be in the “dead” RPs….

----
    Judging by the way your now saying…

Read it again. Your RP is in the dead RP thus it has been acknowledged. I gave that opportunity to those I hadn't listed because it's not their fault the RP wasn't listed in the list, it was mine.
    You didn’t put the Rps in the dead list when in the other post you said you did.

It’s contradictory of what I assume is meant.

Again based on what you seem to be saying…
    I now assume that you had meant… A RP that has been inactive for one day is automatically assumed to be in the pending removal IF it does not receive any activity with in roughly a month there for one month of in activity is also considered the month after (which at this moment is contradictory) which should be the month in which it is pending removal… and the last week which is marked in RED is the last week of the pending month ( Which then is not after the pending month and again contradicts what is written.). This gives only 28 to 31 days in absolute total of inactivity be for it is considered dead but the way it is written even after considering what might be able to be view two ways… there is still a Month and seven days before a RP should be considered dead. From what I count that would mark each RP on It’s own individual (possible) death date. This would make my RP with a Death date of June 19, 2008 which is exactly one month and seven days from the last post not counting my bump…

Again the whole a month after there is no activity that it has a pending removal of another month from that making it having to have a two month period of unproductive activity… which would put my RP at the beginning stage of pending removal and not dead in the graveyard…
    At that there are a few other RP’s that shouldn’t be considered dead just yet either…

After reading it over and over that’s what I find… contradictions… but Perhaps I just don’t understand or maybe I’m not reading what your reading… Please explain to me what your meaning… so far I can’t track the actions made with out running into what looks like a contradiction…

And in case your thinking it… “No, I am not attempting to attack/ Flame/ yell at you. I’m trying to make sense out of this because I think it may be wrong…”
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Look. An RP NOT POSTED in for a month is considered inactive, hence would fall under pending deletion, if placed in the catalogue. How do I come about on judging that? Simple, whenever I update I look a month behind.

For example, if I were to update June 30th, then ... dammit. It should've been May and not April. >_<

I mistyped April for May, and that may have caused the confusion. I am giving justice to RPs that I haven't listed on the catalogue mainly because it's my fault. However, your RP had been listed so you haven't the privilege to bump it. And the only thing that probably confused you is the months I have placed. Instead of May, I put April. hahaha.

Other than that it's one month and not two months. Sorry bout the typo.

Ok, so the week after part is supposed to be "IT will be removed with in the next week" not after? which is not month + 7 days like I thought?

X_X = ...well I guess that's what happens in the summer...

And I had actually just finished my sig early this morning (then went to bed not posting it, do to being up so late/ early)... I was going to post it in the RP in any case since it's the most recent scene in the RP at the moment... XD
    Now what to do about my sig... ^-^;
    *sigh* I 'll have to use it for something else...
    "Don't be like the horrid humans who caused us so much pain
    Keep Your RP's Active so they don't end up like the Cabin behind me"
    Maybe...
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

The Justice Knife Xion: The Master of Steel's Avatar

Perhaps it would be best to make a deal here? Get the members of the RP to come here and say they'll post in it, and you'll get the RP back. Only if we're convinced that it'll go somewhere though. Alright?
    hi im xion [/stab] =THE JUSTICE KNIFE=
    THE GRAYLAND SQUADRON

Ok, so the week after part is supposed to be "IT will be removed with in the next week" not after? which is not month + 7 days like I thought?
    It's like a one week ultimatum.

Think like this.

RP start.
    One month no post: pending deletion
    ANOTHER month after being under the orange: red warning
    ONE WEEK after being under the red: out of the catalogue.

So you have two months and seven days to post one post contributory to the RP. :3 Now don't complain about that because that gives you LOTS OF TIME.

Not that I'm complaining (I don't think ) but that's what I thought it said in the first place...

I thought that 05-12-2008, 11:40 PM was the last contributory post I made... approximately one month and 2 days...
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

You have a point there; however, this ruling is to be applied for future RPs, because it would ease the stress on me and yourselves having to look up your relevant facts to support. Your RP had been on the list and generally was inactive a month so technically, yours would be orange. However, to start things fresh, I decided to just put it in the dead rps, and the RPs which I HAVE NOT placed due to my laziness and generally not being bothered will have justice by being able to be revived.

And don't worry, I'm not being discriminatory, because by my guidelines, even my RPs are labeled dead and are sort of in the same situation as yours, so I'm not being biased.

If you really want your RP unlocked or updated in the catalogue, make it active by either asking the members involved to post here, or you could simply make a new thread basing it off the recent events with a certain summary, that way it's fresh.

I'll talk with the current members (directly or indirectly) to see which they think would be the best action for everyone involved...
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Alrighty then :3

Peeki, pants off, now
    -.---.----..

Don't you just LOVE the catalogue? :3

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Can I get some more members joining my RP please?
    ¯\(º_o)/¯
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Don't you just LOVE the catalogue? :3
    At least I have credit.
    -.---.----..

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast