Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: RP Lounge

The new star of the RPG world!

Zion, I have the skeleton design for a third character. However, I'm hesitant about making him - After all, how am I to know that you'll even start this RP? I'm losing my patience, Zion. I'm considering dropping out in say, 7-10 days if there isn't at least a significant update, the RP starts, or you have a really good reason (With evidence to back it up) for not starting.

*Sigh* I see that Sky Line City has declined? Where are all the great Rpers, like Zion, Ninetails and Peeki? Have you forsaken this RP? Anyway, I decided to come back. I must admit that I did not expect Zion to start this at all, and that I did not check because of this, but since you did start this, I will join.
    Last edited by Peeki; 08-04-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

Because he's busy? Patience is a virtue, and not everyone has your amount of free time to craft the opening rounds of an Argh Pee of Xion's potential.

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...

I feel your frustration Dash, I'm very anxious myself. It feels like it's been forever, I posted my sign up at the very beginning so I've been waiting pretty long. But Ani Medley has a point, patience is a virtue. And just think, you might not have even come up with your second and third character profiles if it had started right away. Waiting is a mixed blessing I suppose. I really hope you don't drop out, you've put a lot of effort into this. Waiting is annoying, it can seem insulting at times but I'd hate to see you leave. Not after the time you put in this. Please consider staying!

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Patience is a virtue and a good deed. While the last thing in the easy list is a good deed.

~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    OOC:

it's Zhi-Yon, or relatively like the chinese Zhi Yun. And I'm right.
    Say "she" with a z sound, which is how you pronounce "zhi", then "yon"

I think that's how he described it. I still had no clue until you used a voice clip. Wasn't that when all the voice clip discussions started?
    -.---.----..

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Peeki I said Zhi Yun was the chinese name not the pronounciation. I have no idea how the heck to show you guys a chinese accent unless it's in a voice clip. XD Typing doesn't really work.

Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar

Hence I said relatively like.
    And the Zhi sound is exactly how you pronounce "Xi" in "Xion"

Have to say, Sky Line City is lookin' mighty fine. I love Alexander, as I read through it, it truly was moving and evoking. Plus the back story for Avianna is heartwrenching! I can't wait to get started. I'll just say this here to leave the thread untouched and virgin for RPing.

*Sigh* I see that Sky Line City has declined? Where are all the great Rpers, like Zion, Ninetails and Peeki? Have you forsaken this RP? Anyway, I decided to come back. I must admit that I did not expect Zion to start this at all, and that I did not check because of this, but since you did start this, I will join. Expect me to post on the 2nd or 3rd - In the meantime, I have my third character profile here.
    Could you at least post something productive as in an RP post before bitching about our inactivity?

btw, Xion is not named after the Jewish ideology of the sacred land of Jerusalem that's sung in that song Rivers of Babylon by the amusingly named band Boney M., nor that sinister city in The Matrix films

The new star of the RPG world!

Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    Could you at least post something productive as in an RP post before bitching about our inactivity?
    Since you have read the entire paragraph, let me point this out - First, I did say I was going to make my RP post very soon, in one or two days. In fact, I am starting to work on it right now. Second, I would consider my posting of a character profile productive, for that will lead to future contribution to Sky Line City's progress. Third, if I thought Zion would have actually started this, instead of creating such a long delay, I would have posted far sooner and more frequently.

Even with these, I must ask these questions: Is there any good reason why a previous post is prerequisite to a complaint of a potential or existing problem? Why is a post required to - as you would say it - bitch about this RP's inactivity? What makes you so in opposition to a simple, honest complaint?
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

I know this is rude, but I'd just like to point how Dash's signature is making him a huge hypocrite right now.

Xion is a busy man. He'll soon round you all up and continue. Quitcherbitchin'
    -.---.----..

Since you have read the entire paragraph, let me point this out - First, I did say I was going to make my RP post very soon, in one or two days. In fact, I am starting to work on it right now. Second, I would consider my posting of a character profile productive, for that will lead to future contribution to Sky Line City's progress. Third, if I thought Zion would have actually started this, instead of creating such a long delay, I would have posted far sooner and more frequently.

Even with these, I must ask these questions: Is there any good reason why a previous post is prerequisite to a complaint of a potential or existing problem? Why is a post required to - as you would say it - bitch about this RP's inactivity? What makes you so in opposition to a simple, honest complaint?
    Very soon does not equal presence of post; therefore you're contradicting yourself for you have implied something akin to Xion's activity - it will be prominent in the near future.

Admittedly it is productive, however what point is it if that character be played and just posted to show that there's another character. A character not being acted upon is basically useful informatively than progressively.

You're underestimating him. By stating a long delay, you're making this RP sound like it's something Xion pertains his attention to 100% of the time. Sure it's annoying when he delays, but that's the truth.

And to further continue about the annoyance in delay, why not PM him? You are simply adding unnecessary conflict within this RP, and did you not see the current RPer posts before you? Or are they considered nonexistent?

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Suck it the fuck up and stop arguing both of you.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

How's everyone going? Anyway it's good to see Pirates in the archives. Pretty huge thread, it had its share of banal one liners but it became the longest RP around. Still going strong too. Rain may be one of the most downbringing things possible. The skies are just a clouded mess of ivory. I'm thinking of making some pizza bread tonight, but the dough's taking much longer to rise. I think it might be the new yeast. But seriously guys, what do you think of an RP on the criminal networking underbelly? I'm just throwing ideas around. A side to a city you wouldn't see, the intricate web of the crime underworld. I don't have much beyond that but it'd be cool to get another RP out there.

I have a few RP ideas...

Hey, anyone notice that the only RPs that are in the archives are the ones I posted in?

Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar

You, apparently, are an Argh Pee murderer in disguise.

The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

The ones in the archives are the finished ones, Ani.

Solly what is your point? That any RP you're in seemingly is progressive? That every single RP must contain you as an RP member to keep it alive? No.

It's not because you posted in it, it's mainly because the activity in there was consistent.

My point is that I thrive on progression.

Oh yeah I forgot to move those posts in SkyLine over here earlier. Oh well hahaha.

On another note, Dash, isn't it August 5?

I personally have nothing against you, but I can only provide you this: just be patient. Xion is annoying when he does this, but what are we to do? He is so busy to pursue any RP on a consistent basis. And the reason we wait for him is because he always does it justice.

If you have any concerns, just PM him on the matter OR post it here. Don't spam the RP, please ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    My point is that I thrive on progression.
    Well congrats then

*coughEraogAscentcough* I'm just sayin....
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast