Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1084

Thread: RP Lounge

  1. #876
    The new star of the RPG world!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Zion, I have the skeleton design for a third character. However, I'm hesitant about making him - After all, how am I to know that you'll even start this RP? I'm losing my patience, Zion. I'm considering dropping out in say, 7-10 days if there isn't at least a significant update, the RP starts, or you have a really good reason (With evidence to back it up) for not starting.

    *Sigh* I see that Sky Line City has declined? Where are all the great Rpers, like Zion, Ninetails and Peeki? Have you forsaken this RP? Anyway, I decided to come back. I must admit that I did not expect Zion to start this at all, and that I did not check because of this, but since you did start this, I will join.
    Last edited by Peeki; 08-04-2008 at 02:56 PM.
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

    The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

    The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

  2. #877
    Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Because he's busy? Patience is a virtue, and not everyone has your amount of free time to craft the opening rounds of an Argh Pee of Xion's potential.


    The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

  3. #878
    Make your move Muttsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Earth hopefully, but sometimes I wonder...
    Posts
    370

    Default

    I feel your frustration Dash, I'm very anxious myself. It feels like it's been forever, I posted my sign up at the very beginning so I've been waiting pretty long. But Ani Medley has a point, patience is a virtue. And just think, you might not have even come up with your second and third character profiles if it had started right away. Waiting is a mixed blessing I suppose. I really hope you don't drop out, you've put a lot of effort into this. Waiting is annoying, it can seem insulting at times but I'd hate to see you leave. Not after the time you put in this. Please consider staying!

  4. #879
    The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,135

    Default

    Patience is a virtue and a good deed. While the last thing in the easy list is a good deed.

    ~DB
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

    Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

    Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

  5. #880
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    OOC:

    it's Zhi-Yon, or relatively like the chinese Zhi Yun. And I'm right.
    Say "she" with a z sound, which is how you pronounce "zhi", then "yon"

    I think that's how he described it. I still had no clue until you used a voice clip. Wasn't that when all the voice clip discussions started?
    -.---.----..

  6. #881
    Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore
    Posts
    5,812

    Default

    Peeki I said Zhi Yun was the chinese name not the pronounciation. I have no idea how the heck to show you guys a chinese accent unless it's in a voice clip. XD Typing doesn't really work.

  7. #882
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    Hence I said relatively like.
    And the Zhi sound is exactly how you pronounce "Xi" in "Xion"

  8. #883
    keen as mustard The Lacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    quite the sheep shagger!
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    Have to say, Sky Line City is lookin' mighty fine. I love Alexander, as I read through it, it truly was moving and evoking. Plus the back story for Avianna is heartwrenching! I can't wait to get started. I'll just say this here to leave the thread untouched and virgin for RPing.

  9. #884
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    *Sigh* I see that Sky Line City has declined? Where are all the great Rpers, like Zion, Ninetails and Peeki? Have you forsaken this RP? Anyway, I decided to come back. I must admit that I did not expect Zion to start this at all, and that I did not check because of this, but since you did start this, I will join. Expect me to post on the 2nd or 3rd - In the meantime, I have my third character profile here.
    Could you at least post something productive as in an RP post before bitching about our inactivity?

  10. #885
    keen as mustard The Lacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    quite the sheep shagger!
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    btw, Xion is not named after the Jewish ideology of the sacred land of Jerusalem that's sung in that song Rivers of Babylon by the amusingly named band Boney M., nor that sinister city in The Matrix films

  11. #886
    The new star of the RPG world!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peeki View Post
    Could you at least post something productive as in an RP post before bitching about our inactivity?
    Since you have read the entire paragraph, let me point this out - First, I did say I was going to make my RP post very soon, in one or two days. In fact, I am starting to work on it right now. Second, I would consider my posting of a character profile productive, for that will lead to future contribution to Sky Line City's progress. Third, if I thought Zion would have actually started this, instead of creating such a long delay, I would have posted far sooner and more frequently.

    Even with these, I must ask these questions: Is there any good reason why a previous post is prerequisite to a complaint of a potential or existing problem? Why is a post required to - as you would say it - bitch about this RP's inactivity? What makes you so in opposition to a simple, honest complaint?
    People admire and respect their superiors, are repulsed and disgusted by their inferiors, and connect to their equals.

    The extreme highs and lows in life get a strong reaction - Yet it the averages in life that most people connect to.

    The class system is nothing more then different groups of people grouping with their fellow equals and feeling the sense of separation from their superiors and inferiors.

  12. #887
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    I know this is rude, but I'd just like to point how Dash's signature is making him a huge hypocrite right now.

  13. #888
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Xion is a busy man. He'll soon round you all up and continue. Quitcherbitchin'
    -.---.----..

  14. #889
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    Since you have read the entire paragraph, let me point this out - First, I did say I was going to make my RP post very soon, in one or two days. In fact, I am starting to work on it right now. Second, I would consider my posting of a character profile productive, for that will lead to future contribution to Sky Line City's progress. Third, if I thought Zion would have actually started this, instead of creating such a long delay, I would have posted far sooner and more frequently.

    Even with these, I must ask these questions: Is there any good reason why a previous post is prerequisite to a complaint of a potential or existing problem? Why is a post required to - as you would say it - bitch about this RP's inactivity? What makes you so in opposition to a simple, honest complaint?
    Very soon does not equal presence of post; therefore you're contradicting yourself for you have implied something akin to Xion's activity - it will be prominent in the near future.

    Admittedly it is productive, however what point is it if that character be played and just posted to show that there's another character. A character not being acted upon is basically useful informatively than progressively.

    You're underestimating him. By stating a long delay, you're making this RP sound like it's something Xion pertains his attention to 100% of the time. Sure it's annoying when he delays, but that's the truth.

    And to further continue about the annoyance in delay, why not PM him? You are simply adding unnecessary conflict within this RP, and did you not see the current RPer posts before you? Or are they considered nonexistent?

  15. #890
    PD's Favorite Anti-Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Planet Namek.
    Posts
    9,271

    Default

    Suck it the fuck up and stop arguing both of you.
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

  16. #891
    keen as mustard The Lacemaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    quite the sheep shagger!
    Posts
    2,046

    Default

    How's everyone going? Anyway it's good to see Pirates in the archives. Pretty huge thread, it had its share of banal one liners but it became the longest RP around. Still going strong too. Rain may be one of the most downbringing things possible. The skies are just a clouded mess of ivory. I'm thinking of making some pizza bread tonight, but the dough's taking much longer to rise. I think it might be the new yeast. But seriously guys, what do you think of an RP on the criminal networking underbelly? I'm just throwing ideas around. A side to a city you wouldn't see, the intricate web of the crime underworld. I don't have much beyond that but it'd be cool to get another RP out there.

  17. #892
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    I have a few RP ideas...

  18. #893
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    Hey, anyone notice that the only RPs that are in the archives are the ones I posted in?

  19. #894
    Incognito Argh Peer; Somewhat Retired Ani Medley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    186

    Default

    You, apparently, are an Argh Pee murderer in disguise.


    The eternal scene, immortalised before those dastardly fanmakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeKazron
    See, that's the problem with trying to sound intelligent when you're an idiot. You screw up.

  20. #895
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    The ones in the archives are the finished ones, Ani.

  21. #896
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    Solly what is your point? That any RP you're in seemingly is progressive? That every single RP must contain you as an RP member to keep it alive? No.

    It's not because you posted in it, it's mainly because the activity in there was consistent.

  22. #897
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    13,989

    Default

    My point is that I thrive on progression.

  23. #898
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    Oh yeah I forgot to move those posts in SkyLine over here earlier. Oh well hahaha.

    On another note, Dash, isn't it August 5?

    I personally have nothing against you, but I can only provide you this: just be patient. Xion is annoying when he does this, but what are we to do? He is so busy to pursue any RP on a consistent basis. And the reason we wait for him is because he always does it justice.

    If you have any concerns, just PM him on the matter OR post it here. Don't spam the RP, please ;(

  24. #899
    Itty Bitty Kitty of DOOM. Peeki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    ibkodopolis
    Posts
    9,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    My point is that I thrive on progression.
    Well congrats then

  25. #900
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,741

    Default

    *coughEraogAscentcough* I'm just sayin....
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •