Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello. I'm Blake, and I'm an alcohol--

Default Hello. I'm Blake, and I'm an alcohol--

Wait? This isn't the Alcoholics Anonymous forum? Yeah, I know I'm not funny, but I had to get your attention somehow.

Anyway, I was a member of the older forum a couple of years ago, but I wasn't very active. Now I'm back, and I figure I'll introduce myself. My name (as you've probably guessed) is Blake, and I'm sixteen years old. I'm planning to go to college to major in political science. I've been playing Pokemon off and on since I was around eight years old (which is ironic since I actually hate video games). And on a side note, I think any Pokemon past the second generation is utterly unappealing.

I think that'll do for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    I think any Pokemon past the second generation is utterly unappealing.
    I like you
    -.---.----..

♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ _Nithreus_'s Avatar

*agrees with Nanaki*

Well, welcome anyways! Don't get in tooooo much trouble.
    l The Editor l Boycrazies l Teresa l Spiriteon l Eon Spirit l Goku_King_Anime l

This is what I hate about the Newb board. Newbs that have no idea about the forum. You see, you really can't get in trouble here. There really aren't any rules besides no sucking.

The one way you really can get in trouble is by posting horribly in Miscellaneous. Opinions really matter little outside of the General Discussion and Role Playing boards. But people such as Nithreus here don't understand this, but think they do after being here 4 days and achieving over 50 posts.

/rant
    -.---.----..

Um, excuse me, but just because I'm giving friendly advice does not mean I think I know everything after being here four days. I don't know everything, nor do I pretend to. I'm just repeating advice people gave to me that I actually appreciated. So don't act like you know anything about me, because you've never spoken to me before.

What you do need to know, is this...

Most new people stick to the Pokemon and User Created boards until they are more intact with the feel of PD. Some then move on to RP and such, and some move to Misc. Miscellaneous is not a forum for new people. It is strictly ruled by a small clique of the "elites." Don't feel too intimidated though, they are cuddly too.

Who you need to know:
    The admins, Fullmetal and God mostly. Mewtwo (aka Wei) is very inactive. God is the biggest poster here with the biggest impact on PD as a whole and purchased the VB. He has done more for this forum then Wei besides starting it.

Fullmetal is another admin. He doesn't do much admin-things but is definately suited for the position. He is trustworthy and funny, and his blog (the psuedo thread) is a must read for anyone. He is very big on ranting and has newbs backs from time to time.

The other staff,
    Giant Squid is a misc mod, and is someone you don't want to anger. He doesn't care much for newbs, and isn't shy about using his powers. Pretty funny for the most part.

Pikatwo, the hard crackdown moderator of the northlands (boards above the misc section), and sometimes the southlands (below of misc), don't mess with him or you WILL die.

pichubro is the epitomy of awesomeness.

kg doesn't post much but is pretty cool.

Ninetails guards the southlands and is pretty cool, she is a great RPer.

Peeki is boss, and rules the RP section with a sexy sandy filipino feline fist.

Hicky is Hicky.

Other posters,

Mex, most posts of anyone on the forum (36k+). Great, great poster. Nominated for best poster of 07.

Walrus, Mex's friend. Asexual

Nocturne, hates newbs, hates stupid people, hates stupid newbs.

Nanaki, me.

I am forgetting many people. Just look at God's FAQesque thread for more.
    -.---.----..

Quote Originally Posted by _Nithreus_ View Post
    Um, excuse me, but just because I'm giving friendly advice does not mean I think I know everything after being here four days. I don't know everything, nor do I pretend to. I'm just repeating advice people gave to me that I actually appreciated. So don't act like you know anything about me, because you've never spoken to me before.
    Your advice sucks is my point. It is utterly worthless and meaningless to anyone. It has no value beyond your first week. I said that you think you know what happens here, and by telling him "THIS HAPPENS HERE" you are saying you know what happens here, which is also pretending. Who gave you this advice? Let me guess, someone who's been here for 8 days? The fact that we haven't ever spoken means nothing. By the simple fact that you post in bold and automatically post the stereotypical welcome words lets me know enough about you that I can form what you are generally like.
    -.---.----..

When did I say "This happens here"?

And the fact that I post in bold means absolutely nothing. I like bold type. But since you assume you can tell what I'm like by the text I post in, enlighten me.

You implied that you knew what happened.

It shows that you still resort to newbish gimmicks to make yourself known. By automatically responding to a new thread by saying something you just learned and haven't experienced 4 days prior, that is showing enough for someone to build a frame of what kind of poster you are. An average know-nothing newb that does in fact know nothing of this forum.

Stop making me repeat myself, it's really pointless.
    -.---.----..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA
    You listened to ShinyPalkia about the trouble thing?
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    -.---.----..

Now that I've looked this over, I never recall saying you thought you knew everything.
    -.---.----..

That's not necessarily true. I'm not "trying to make myself known" at all.
    But, I don't particularly want to fight with you. Not because I'm a coward or anything like that, but because it really seems needless. We're actually arguing over something meaningless that I said to Blake? There's really much more important things we could be fighting over. (Not that I'm saying I want to fight with you over anything else.) Let's just leave this the way it is, okay?

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Sup Blake. There might be general flaming around, as demostrated above, but welcome anyway.

That's not necessarily true. I'm not "trying to make myself known" at all.
    But, I don't particularly want to fight with you. Not because I'm a coward or anything like that, but because it really seems needless. We're actually arguing over something meaningless that I said to Blake? There's really much more important things we could be fighting over. (Not that I'm saying I want to fight with you over anything else.) Let's just leave this the way it is, okay?
    Yes, yes you are. The point you are making by posting in bold and in another color is because you want that post to stand out. Why do you want it to stand out? Because you want noticed? Yep. No, I'm actually arguing the point that you are going around telling people mindless bullshit, so that they can spread the shit, and make more shit. Shitty, right? Not really, I see no more important things to fight over at all in between us two. I'm not going ignore idiocy and then trying to defend said stupidity with more of it. It's alreadly plentiful enough and no more is needed. Maybe I'll stop when you put up a decent argument.

Hi Yvonne
    -.---.----..

Posting in bold does not mean I like to be noticed. If you read my earlier post, I said I liked bold type. I always have. It's easier to read.
    But fine. I'm done with this. I agree with you, this is "mindless bullshit". But it made me feel more welcome around here when people told me to stay out of trouble. (And no, it was not ShinyPalkia.) So yeah, I guess saying "stay out of trouble" was "mindless bullshit" that people just say when they meet you, but I'm okay with that. It made me feel better about introducing myself.

Nanaki, I hate n00bs, not newbs.

PD's Favorite Anti-Hero

Wait? This isn't the Alcoholics Anonymous forum? Yeah, I know I'm not funny, but I had to get your attention somehow.

Anyway, I was a member of the older forum a couple of years ago, but I wasn't very active. Now I'm back, and I figure I'll introduce myself. My name (as you've probably guessed) is Blake, and I'm sixteen years old. I'm planning to go to college to major in political science. I've been playing Pokemon off and on since I was around eight years old (which is ironic since I actually hate video games). And on a side note, I think any Pokemon past the second generation is utterly unappealing.

I remember you...
    \(_o)/
    where is miley cyrus when you need a hand job?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrizz View Post
    I remember you...
    Really? That's cool; I didn't think anyone would.

Previously known as 'Unknown Darkness' Hydro-Clear's Avatar

Welcome

--If Practice Makes Perfect But Nobodys Perfect, Why Practice?--
    --Paired With Boycrazies & 'Qoorl' --

Hi.
    (Munchlax)
    Hatches/Complete!
    Completed @ 715

Completed VPPs:
    Paired with _Nithreus_,Lord94,Oni Raichu

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

The flamers above need to go find a smoothie bar.

In a country,in a state, in a home, in a room...

One word.

Hi.
    Final Fantasy XII:
    Hell Wyrm
    9 MILLION HP BOSS
    Defeated in 2 hours.

I'm a Final Fantasy Freak,go figure.

Weapons i'm working on:

Tournesol

-------
    Lv.72 Vaan