Thread: stupid fucking bosnians

Advanced Trainer

Default stupid fucking bosnians

before I talk about this I guess you better go on and wiki-up Bosnia or somthing because thats what this whole thing is about. You guys more likely won't know what they are, because they only came into the st.louis region after their "war".

So I was having a shitty day. Nothing really knew, because school sucks and mine also has the fucking retarded drama on the earth. And I'm always stuck in the middle, because I try to be friends with almost everyone. Its easier.

Then I was walking to the Girl's locker rom and my friend Lindsey came up to me and went, "I'm fucking going up to the counselours to talk about those fucking bosnians." So we gathered up a couple of our closest friends (Amber, Jacklyn, and Cassie [sex ninja ]).

I guess I'll explain the story of these smelly ass bosnians. In art class, everyone can make their own tile to put in the Cafetaria and so the bosnians are making one that says somthing like "Bosnian pride" in bosnian language. And no white person is allowed to sign it. Also, I already hate them so it got me easily pissed off. Lindsey was bitching to me about it in the beggining of the week, and soon enough I tried to forget about it...

So today she brang it up. And it pissed me more off so we went to one of our P.E teachers, Mr. Cook.

"Mr. Cook, we need to go to the counselours."
    "All six of you?"
    "YES"
    "No, I'll let one person go."
    "We all have to go, Mr. Cook."
    "What's this all about?"
    "THE FUCKING SMELLY ASS BOSNIANS!"
    "Settle down, Lindsey! Okay, just because you have an hatred for another doesn't make you go up and get them in trouble."

Then we explain to him about the tile and still he didn't care. So I got really pissed and we all just left without his permission tyo the counseling room, where no one was to be found. Then I heard Amber go, "It's Mr. Cook!" And he looked pretty pissed, so he went, "YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO ANYWHERE WITH OUT MY PERMISSION! TO THE OFFICE! ALLL OOFFF YOOOU!"

So we went, while Lindsey muttering, "I'm going to break their fucking necks and hit them in Mr. Cooks face and burn them with a torch... Grrr." And me going, "I fucking hate this school."

So when we got to the office, Mr. Hayes (our principle) came out and began screaming, "THIS ISN'T A SCHOOL FULL OF RACISM! TREAT THE BOSNIANS WITH RESPECT! blahblahblah" and lindsey started screaming, "I FUCKING HATE THEM! ITS NOT US BEING RACIST, ITS THEM!" And then Mr. Cook walked back down to the gym while we were getting yelled at.

So then Mr. Hayes went, "So who's the ring leader? HUH?" And he turned to Lindsey.

"Lindsey?" And he then quickly turned to me, "Oh yeah, it's defiantly you, isn't it MISS KELSI?!" Then I went, "What's your problem? Just because your a freak that goes around speaking bosnian with those smell as-"

"That's it! ALL OF YOU OUT! GET BACK TO CLASS!" So we all went back down pissed as hell and we had to play volleyball. While so, our ONLY bosnian friend Azra was like, "I really hate being bosnian. I wish I was american.." And started crying. So I said, "We can change your name... ^^; How about Jessica?" Then Azra said, "No, I like Hannah." So I decided her new american name would be Hannah Grovemen. xD When Jacklyn found out that was her name name she went, "Oh god, her and fucking Hannah Montana. She watches it ALL THE TIME." I had a good laugh from that.

So I was talking to my mum and she said that she'll have a "talk" with the school board or prinicple.

moral of the story: BOSNIANS SUCK DICK

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

wow your school sucks

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Your friends are pretty stupid.

Advanced Trainer

Your telling me. Oh, I have another story for today.

So, there's these two poplar girls, Briana and Jen, who are like best friends, got their little note taking note book away.

So today in lunch, all of a sudden I heard Briana scream "FUCK YOU AND MR.HAYES MRS. WERNER! [assitant princ.] I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL YOU WHORE!" And then she slammed the cafetaria door and the glass shattered. xD

Then I heard that she threw chairs at the principle and I saw her get arrested and get int oa police car. I commented her on myspace and told her she is my idol. ^_^

Advanced Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    Your friends are pretty stupid.

how so?

sleeping in school is way better

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh god that's hilarious. "FUCK YOU MR. WERNER" oh my god that's just priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    how so?
    They're freaking out over the Bosnian circle jerk in your school, why do they even fucking care? I doubt they were going to sign it prior to knowing the fact that the kids who made it wouldn't let them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Your telling me. Oh, I have another story for today.

So, there's these two poplar girls, Briana and Jen, who are like best friends, got their little note taking note book away.

So today in lunch, all of a sudden I heard Briana scream "FUCK YOU AND MR.HAYES MRS. WERNER! [assitant princ.] I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL YOU WHORE!" And then she slammed the cafetaria door and the glass shattered. xD

Then I heard that she threw chairs at the principle and I saw her get arrested and get int oa police car. I commented her on myspace and told her she is my idol. ^_^
    She should of called him Mr. Weiner to be really funny.