Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get a load of this

Everyone is shitty and weird. Me? I'm normal and cool. Giant Squid's Avatar

Default Get a load of this

I'm pretty sure Adam is the only one acquainted with how terrible my mother can be. Well, my grandparents were staying over to take care of her after her liposuction (should clue you in onto what kind of person she is), which was cool. I like my grandparents a lot, so I liked this. Well past couple of days my mom has been throwing a tantrum about my school work and whining to my grandparents about it. Today she was following me around bitching about it and we just argued. Apparently they left because they felt "uncomfortable" about the constant arguing, and this is all my fault according to her. Some fun quotes from her current rant include:

"That's it you're dead to me!"
    "If you graduate I'm not even gonna go!"
    "I don't care anymore it's just SURVIVAL!"

I guess the positive part about this is maybe she'll finally leave me alone.

Keep in mind while every thread like this usually carries some bit of bias, I've tried my best to relay the events exactly as they've happened and hopefully not putting too much of my own feeling into it.

You didn't really relay events at all that much, but that's neither here nor there.

I suppose you should just get a monstrous score on the SATs and show her up.

That's about all there is to tell. If I were to describe it in full detail I would be agonizing over every aspect and that would be pretty bias of me.

Registered Users Regular

Me and my mom.

Pokegun, that made no sense in the slightest.

Registered Users Regular

I mean that's that's the same thind me and my mom go through.

Pokegun relating to me has dealt a serious blow to my ego.

● Catch a Falling Star ●

You mean Pokegay?

Kick her in the cervix.

job.
    move the fuck out.

Go live with Fullmetal.

KING OF THE UNIVERSE Goku_king_anime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Squid View Post
    I'm pretty sure Adam is the only one acquainted with how terrible my mother can be. Well, my grandparents were staying over to take care of her after her liposuction (should clue you in onto what kind of person she is), which was cool. I like my grandparents a lot, so I liked this. Well past couple of days my mom has been throwing a tantrum about my school work and whining to my grandparents about it. Today she was following me around bitching about it and we just argued. Apparently they left because they felt "uncomfortable" about the constant arguing, and this is all my fault according to her. Some fun quotes from her current rant include:

"That's it you're dead to me!"
    "If you graduate I'm not even gonna go!"
    "I don't care anymore it's just SURVIVAL!"

I guess the positive part about this is maybe she'll finally leave me alone.

Keep in mind while every thread like this usually carries some bit of bias, I've tried my best to relay the events exactly as they've happened and hopefully not putting too much of my own feeling into it.

Well to be truthful your mom sounds like she doesn't even want you around Squid. It's as if she's like hurry up graduate and get the fuck out of my house. Now when she's old and she needs you while she's in that hospital bed or wheel chair( I prefer wheel chair). Get some duck tape and tape her to the wheel chair then push her down the stairs.

Other then that my life was the same without thee liposuction thing. Squid the best thing to do is look her straight in the eyes and say "Mom I love you mean the world to me. You brought me in the world (unless your adopted)and care for you with my heart." After saying that walk quitely.

mannnn. you should've posted that in the suckfest thread

that sucks squiddyyyy

move outtt

The birth of the purple dragon is near... shinypalkia95's Avatar

Fullmetall would probably want to live alone

I like how people are telling him to move out when 1) he probably doesn't have a place to go, 2) if he has a job, it's probably minimum wage, and 3) he's still in high school, so it's not like he could work that many hours anyway. People seem to have this delusion it's easy to strike out on your own while still in high school.

If I could leave my home, I would, but there's no way I could pull it off. Best thing to do when you have a dysfunctional family is just to grin and bear it. That's my tactic for now, and as soon as senior year ends, I'm getting the fuck out.

yeah moving out isnt just like well im 18 and have a job. most kids have absolutely no comprehension of BILLS.

Quote Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
    I like how people are telling him to move out when 1) he probably doesn't have a place to go, 2) if he has a job, it's probably minimum wage, and 3) he's still in high school, so it's not like he could work that many hours anyway. People seem to have this delusion it's easy to strike out on your own while still in high school.

If I could leave my home, I would, but there's no way I could pull it off. Best thing to do when you have a dysfunctional family is just to grin and bear it. That's my tactic for now, and as soon as senior year ends, I'm getting the fuck out.
    Pretty much. I guess I'll deal with it for a while and crash with a friend until I'm off to community college.

We should be ROOMMATES!!!!

If we could rope in fm and fly out devil it would be the greatest apartment in history.

This is true. Living on your own is harder than you think. You have to pay rent (which can get pretty expensive up here from what I've seen), pay for electricity, water and all that other stuff you need in your apartment, and you have to somehow find a way to get to your job. Its not like you'll find all those things as soon as your out.

Have you tried asking your grandparents to move in with them Squid?

You should all go to grayland so Xion could join you
    -.---.----..

Could you imagine how the women would flock. The first night there we would get a knock on the door, and a massive line of fly bitches would just be there, all like "We don't know why we came ... we just felt we had too ..." Like some kind of evolutionary instinct drawing them towards the sexiest men on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    This is true. Living on your own is harder than you think. You have to pay rent (which can get pretty expensive up here from what I've seen), pay for electricity, water and all that other stuff you need in your apartment, and you have to somehow find a way to get to your job. Its not like you'll find all those things as soon as your out.

Have you tried asking your grandparents to move in with them Squid?
    grandparent on my dad's side lives in a nursing home and grandparents on my moms side get the events fed through the mom filter so they hate me.

Well that sucks....I'd say head on over this way, but it'll be at least four to six months before I have an apartment of my own

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast