Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Live Action Movie

Professor Samuel Oak- World famous Pokemon researcher with a heart as big as the nature preserve in his backyard. He provides young Pallet Town trainers with their starter Pokemon, training gear and invaluable information along the way. Samuel is the closest thing Ash has ever had to a father figure.

Gary Oak- Samuel's grandson and Ash's rival. Gary is a pompous brat made famous by a reality TV series that chronicles his quest. To his credit, he was taught by the best and is an outstanding trainer in his own right but the possibility that he's not as good as Ash worries him.

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

I'd pay the ticket price to see that.

I wonder... what are the odds of an amateur pulling something like that off and it actually being good?
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

That would be interesting, but it will be hard to make the pokemon.
    ChikaraGoku King AnimeSakura Blossom

Not really, I redesign 'em in my sPare time...

Shot at 2006-08-02

Shot at 2006-07-30

Shot at 2006-07-30

Shot at 2006-08-04

Shot at 2006-07-30

Shot at 2006-08-09

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

Nice
    I'm....Back?

Thank you

Shot at 2006-08-04

Shot at 2006-08-04

Guardian of the Dimensions Kittsuera's Avatar

They're good. I like the Charizard btw.
    My birthday 2/ 6/ 09

Accidental Connections come see my Fan Fic :happysad: ^-^
    Like my Avatar? Then see full view here.
    Pairs: Oni Raichu X_x Fallen_Wings, Articuno Girl (Pikapi)
    Fluffimated Pairs: Teresa Eon Spirit

~Completed

Hatches@ 418
    Evolves@ 530
    Completed@ 703

Giovanni Richetti- An enigmatic philanthropist by day and even more mysterious head of the Rocket Group; A secret society controlling the world's corporations and plotting a "cleansing" of humankind. Giovanni has an insatiable thirst for power and a god complex which requires Ash's experimental Pikachu to reach fruition. However, his interest in Ash Ketchum might be more than meets the eye.

Jessie Mackenzie- A child of poverty who grew up into a formidable thief and self proclaimed femme fatale. Her ruthlessness, cunning and domineering attitude have promoted her to Giovanni's personal team of Rocket Agents. She has a short fuse and knows to hit where it always hurts the most. Jessie's a skilled actress and relishes any opportunity to showcase her mastery of disguise in order to get the job done.

James Lafayette- James grew up in a life of privilige and wealth, his family being one of the most resPected in the Rocket Group. DesPite receiving the best of everything, he yearned for a life of adventure and intrigue and became a Rocket agent. Although he's gotten ahead more by his family's influence than his own merit, James' flair for the dramatic and nigh unlimited funds have made him an invaluable asset to Team Rocket.

Delia Ketchum- Ash's loving, supportive single mother has a few skeletons in her closet.

Where did these last names come from?

There are more Pokemon stories than that of Ash

Quote Originally Posted by missingno. View Post
    Where did these last names come from?

There are more Pokemon stories than that of Ash
    I just made up and picked out a few random ones that felt somewhat appropriate. Regarding your second point, I agree. But this is one I figure we'll probably get.

Also, Tracey has a small role as Professor Oak's research assistant. Thought I'd do some mini bios for the Pokemon too...

Pikachu- A guinea pig born and raised in Rocket Labs, Pikachu was bred to have overactive "paragaps" (microscopic wormholes to the personal pocket dimensions from which Pokemon draw their extra power) in his DNA. This prevents Pikachu from evolving or being recalled into a Pokeball as normal Pokemon might be but increases it's natural power to frightening levels. A cunning little Pokemon, Pikachu escaped from its captors and came into the Oak Pokemon Preserve where it's fate was intertwined with Ash Ketchum's. Not initially used to humans who would do him no harm, Pikachu eventually learns to trust and befriend Ash.

Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard- Ash's first "official" starter Pokemon is a sweet little Charmander given to him by Professor Oak in addition to Pikachu. Loyal but unfocused and playful at first, a year passes by and Charmander grows into a ferocious but loyal Charmeleon who manages to beat 3 water Pokemon in a gym battle with Misty. By the end of the movie, he becomes arguably, Ash's most powerful Pokemon Charizard.

Pidgeotto- Always reliable, Pidgeotto is Ash's indesPensible eye in the sky. Her sPeed and percision allow this raptor to strike an opponent multiple times from several angles and evade any counterattacks. Pidgeotto is courageous and loyal to the point of self sacrifice.

Kingler- This enormous crustacean's monstrous claw and cold hard exoskeleton are usually enough to intimidate an opponent into finding someone else to battle. Little personality beyond that of an automoton, Kingler trusts Ash with it's life and always comes through in a pinch.

Snorlax- Ash captured Snorlax to alleviate an angry mob whose crops were constantly being devoured by this lazy giant. Relatively new to life on a team, Snorlax would much rather eat or sleep than take orders from a human one tenth his size. His unwilling attitude is a challenge Ash looks forward to dealing with.

Haunter- Much like Pikachu, Haunter would rather just sort of follow Ash around invisibly occasionally fading into visibility trying to startle it's trainer. This task proves annoyingly difficult so it settles for sPooking anybody else. Usually Misty.

Ash has several more Pokemon at Oak's Preserve but prefers to only train about six at a time.

There are better stories. Red is supposed to be Giovanni's son or something, Mewtwo and Deoxys kill eachother.

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

What are YOU smokin' boi? Neither of those are even CLOSE to happining. Nidogod's storyline is a great idea for the nintendo company. If they make a movie, a simply NEED to kidnap Nidogod. =D
    I'm....Back?

...But they did happen. That's what happens in the comic book. It follows the stories of the games, not the dumb anime one.

The comics have a more serious story and more serious tone. If any movie is going to happen, it probably won't have the same feeling as the cartoon.

And Nintendo doesn't really go to their fans for advice on their projects. They never have.

Actually, in my movie idea, Ash IS Giovanni's son too. I've hinted at it pretty strongly.

As for Mewtwo, I have a pretty decent story in mind for it as well. It escapes Rocket Labs at the end of the first movie and comes back in the sequel.

Um, yeah, I put that up on the previous page, didn't I?

More Pokebios...

Squirtle- Misty's baby is a fun loving water type who always aims to please his master. Squirtle may not always be her first choice in a battle but he always has a surprise up his shell.

Psyduck- There's something very wrong with Psyduck. This enigmatic Pokemon will pop out of it's Pokeball for no apparent reason and stare blankly at it's opponent before getting attacked. Psyduck frequently suffers from migrane headaches which actually seem to fuel powerful telekinetic attacks he has no idea how to use.

Lapras- This intelligent sea creature is Misty's powerhouse. On land, her unweildy body put's her at a disadvantage when she battles but at home in the water, opponents have little chance of dodging her Icebeams and Hydro pumps. Lapras is always happy to ferry her master and a few guests across water.

Onix- Brock's baby Onix was bred on his family's ranch on the outskirts of Pewter City. Not even a year old, he is thirty feet long and can crush a school bus. Onix is very affectionate and will frequently try to play with any new Pokemon it meets unless commanded to battle it.

Vulpix- A Showpokemon that takes pride in her appearence but can hold her own in battle. She greatly enjoys being groomed and primped after playing with Brock's other Pokemon and loves being used as a conversation piece to help him pick up babes.

Zubat- Zubat is the newest addition to Brock's team and frequently eats to keep up her high metabolism. Little personality, but always fun to have around she enjoys riding her trainer's shoulder, being stroked and handfed.

Bulbasaur- Brock's Bulbasaur is the protective big brother of his little family and always eager to battle. He is usually weary of strangers but eventually takes a shine to Ash and Misty.

Damn, I wish I had half your talent sometimes, NG.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar

your changing everything we know about pokemon! Ash Doesn't Catch a Haunter!

He's alluding to the Episode Tower of Terror, where Ash went to the haunted masnion because he needed a Ghost Pokemon to battle the seriously disturbed and cheating Sabrina with her in combat evolving Abra. A haunter, after killing Ash and running around playing with his soul for a bit, befriends Ash and travels with him for the next two episodes, normally invisible and usually screwing with people. He never actually fights for Ash but he does allow him to get the win over Sabrina, (on a technicality of course). So no he isn't changing everything we know about pokemon, just reshaping it for the Cinematic Dynamic. Haunters are cool, people who watch the show might get the reference. It's an Easter Egg is you must.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Umbreon, Shadow XD, Sengar Harris's Avatar

could be a bit tough to make thou

Quote Originally Posted by Harris View Post
    your changing everything we know about pokemon! Ash Doesn't Catch a Haunter!
    You say that like it's a bad thing lol Ash is kind of a sucky loser in the cartoon anyway. All the Pokemon I gave him are ones he (at least sort of) caught as Qoorl pointed out. I took some liberties with Misty's and Brock's but it works with the story I have in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by missingno. View Post
    And Nintendo doesn't really go to their fans for advice on their projects. They never have.
    Anything can happen. Little known fact; I'M the guy who came up with the name of the third X-Film, "The Last Stand". Originally, it was "Magneto's Last Stand" but I guess that lost focus on the whole Phoenix asPect.

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Why are all(or almost) your P's capitalized?
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    Anything can happen. Little known fact; I'M the guy who came up with the name of the third X-Film, "The Last Stand". Originally, it was "Magneto's Last Stand" but I guess that lost focus on the whole Phoenix asPect.

Nintendo doesn't take suggestions. :<

and no, you're not that guy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast