Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna be cool? Battle the RiotStomp!

Default Wanna be cool? Battle the RiotStomp!

You wanna be cool children? Come and take on the RiotStomp, battle the mechanical monstrosity driven by a madman in a variety of contests and venues, if you can win... you get props son. You get a victory agains the RiotStomp and you should put that junk in your signature. One person at a time though. Just post here if you wanna try your hand.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

Ooooookayyyyy.......not me. I'm gonna watch. *takes popcorn*
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Kill you? Little ol' moi? Ninetails 009's Avatar
    Snazzy Southlands, Sizzling Sexy Singapore

Hahaha. I'm your commander, runt.

True... in Era of Ascent, but here... in the RIOTSTOMP Arena, do you think you can handle the RIOTSTOMP Challenge? 10 Rounds of Grueling Miscelaneous tasks...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Oreos and cookie crunch! Hikari's Avatar

I'll wait it out here. *sits next to SE and eats her popcorn*

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

DON'T EAT MY POPCORN!!! Eat his. *steals popcorn from Qoorl*
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Actually, I change my mind. I'LL TAKE THE RIOTSTOMP CHALLENGE! *grabs a handful of SE's popcorn*

*The grate of the arena slowly rises and the RiotStomp stoops low to step in. Dust rises in clouds as heavy steal feet crush into the ground. It's a mechanical monstrosity, towering at almost eight feet. Roughly humanoid but covered with spikes. It's hands end in a set of massive serrated claws and the screams and wails of the tormented cry out from the speakers mounted in it's shoulders. The thing approaches, it's claws splayed out and crackling with electricity. Suddenly it charges in a long loping run, one razor edged claw poised to strike!*

Allright Yo, Find the hidden Joker website for the new Batman: The Dark Knight movie and post the link here. It doesn't LOOK like it has anything to do with Batman at first... you'll know it from the magazine cut out letters on the first page. You have 5 hours. If you fail... The RiotStomp'll connect and you'll be a greasy mess on the floor of the Arena!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

What do you mean "hidden Joker"? Is it the name of the site or something?

Previously known as 'Unknown Darkness' Hydro-Clear's Avatar

Your gunna die!!
    MWAHAHAHA.

Oh and Qoorl you missed a 'n' outa my name on your sig mate.

--If Practice Makes Perfect But Nobodys Perfect, Why Practice?--
    --Paired With Boycrazies & 'Qoorl' --

I mean, it isn't a straight up site like say www.TheDarkKnight.com or some crap.. it doesn't APPEAR to be a commercial website, you'd either have to know about it from someone or stumble across it. Invariably it's the Joker's website, and you have one hour and fifteen minutes.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I'm doomed

*The RiotStomp bears down on Hikari. The young girl tries valiantly to fend off the monstrous machine's attacks but eventually a blow lands, one sweeping backhand sends the girl sailing upwards, fortunately landing on a squishy group of spectators. Hollow repetitious laughter plays over and over again from the speakers mounted on the RiotStomp*

NEXT!

((Allright kids, Hikari gave it a good shot, and she was the first who was brave enough to try. Unfortuantely she didn't make it past the first round, but there's still a chance for YOU to do it. WHo will step up and take the RiotStomp challenge?))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Should've stuck with SE and her popcorn. . .

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

Meh, what the heck. I'll battle...
    I'm....Back?

*The Arena gate raises and once again the RiotStomp moves forward, eager to glut itself on another victim. Metal claws twitch with anticipation and powerful legs drive it forward to attack. The air screams as the thing swipes at crusher, seeking to disembowel him with one fatal strike*

Quote me the first six words of the first line of Army of Darkness. You get 12 hours.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

starting...now!
    I'm....Back?

What? He gets 12 hours and I get 5?

Got it! Here it is! "Why would you say that I"
    I'm....Back?

Time's Up... and wrong.

*The RiotStomp surged forward, following through with it's stroke. Crusher looks down for a moment, in shock more than anything as he entrails spill steaming onto the floor of the Arena. He starts to take a step forward, still trying to battle the RiotStomp, before finally falling to his knees and pitching forward. Glazed eyes look to the heaves for a brief moment before collided with the hard packed earth. The RiotStomp roars in approval, manic laughter echoing out of the speakers. Then it raises one claw to the sky in triumph.*

(You got almsot 18 hours)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Well, Qoorl, looks you have a worthy opponent now.

Nocturne squinted his eyes slightly against the glare of the setting sun. The blood red Terminator armor with a deathly black trim that was unique to his legion covered his entire body, aside from the head. The chapter symbol of the Blood Angels, that was a blood drop in between a pair of angel's wings, was imprinted boldly on his chest. He held his bolter in his right hand and the longsword he always made sure to carry in his left. There was nothing but pure determination in his eyes. He charged into battle against the hulking evil that was the RiotStomp. "FOR SANGUINUS, THE EMPEROR, AND TERRA!" he roared and came at the machine, guns blazing, letting the last letter draw out until it became one with the fire of his bolter.

*The RiotStomp roared in glee as the newest opponent charged forward. It's claws swept at the ground around it, sending up a mighty dust cloud as it charged to meet the Marine head on. Blood would be spilt, one way or another.*

Name the Direct Sequel to the book Redwall.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Mattimeo. Chronologically, Mossflower.

*The RiotStomp reeled from the bolter fire. Armor shuddering with the impact. The mechanical beast staggered back then roared wildly, it's talons surging with electricity. It pounced at the Blood Angel, rending like a great cat.*

Name the Other X-Wing Pilot to survive the Battle of Yavin IV and the Destruction of the first Death Star. Not Luke.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Wedge Antilles.

Nocturne began to gain more confidence now. Evidently, his special assault-type modifications to the bolter were having a helpful effective in the situation. However, if it failed, he always had the longsword in his left hand for back-up. And if worst came to worst, he was an Astartes; he would fight the foe with his bare hands.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast