Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Wanna be cool? Battle the RiotStomp!

Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar

Okie.

^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

Espeon's PINK. ^-^

((I really dropped the ball on Sakura, but the RiotStomp is up and operational again if someone wants to try their luck))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

The Riotstomp twiches bloodied metal claws in anticipation of the next challenger.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    *The RiotStomp was rocked by repeated blows, but still it kept coming, like a mechanical nightmare. Huge feet bore it forward as it charged Nocturne yet again, tearing at his throat with one huge metallic claw.*

What's My Kid's middle name?
    is it rose

Nope... but you just entered the Arena Hoss... Best of Luck to you.

*The Riotstomp whirs to life, Hell's Bell's blasting out of the shoulder mounted speakers. The sunlight glitters of the few parts of metal that haven't been stained by blood and gore. The deathsuit took a tentative step forward, sizing up it's enemy*

First Question: (always an easy one) Who are the two stars of both Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

*The RiotStomp moves forward as god's indecision proves fatal. It dispatches him with a single claw swipe, tearing the top half off and flinging it aside. The lower torso takes a few tentative steps, then realizes it's dead and drops to the knees then pitches forward, creating a growing pool of blood and gore. The dangerous machine shoots it's clawed hands toward the heavens and the speakers let out a roar of triump. Another Victory!*

That was an EASY question.... 21 hours was more than enough time to come up with a suitable answer.

NEXT CHALLENGER!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

The Lacemaker's mind drifted back to the fable of the old lion and the fox. Many footprints leading into the cave, none coming out. Even she was doubting her own capability. She had yet to see the mechanical monstrosity with her own eyes, only hearing cries, desperate swipes, wails that would soon be put to an end from the inside. The light tried to shield her from the horror. But it was all too late. She was now consumed by the bitter darkness as she approached. Bit by bit, her body and soul engulfed. The noises from the inside halted once more, the silence only to be heeded was an invitation. Was she ready for RiotStomp? All she could be sure of was that RiotStomp was ready for her.

I can shamelessly say now for the majority of these questions I'll be bounding towards a search engine for!

No Problem... how do you think Nocturne got as far as he did.

*The RiotStomp roared to life, sensing fresh victims. This time it felt...frisky. Electricity crackled off the tips of it's metal claws. The theme song to Howdy Doody,evidently copied off an old and damaged LP screeched weakly from the speakers, backed by echoing laughter of children. It stepped forward, wiping a bit of god off it's foot.*

Name 3 Television Series that Bruce Campbell has acted in, not movies.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Xena: Warrior Princess [I used to watch that show], Burn Notice [it was shown on TV a few months ago but I haven't heard it since. Did it get axed?] and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys [checked that one up, it was film in New Zealand! Plus Lucy Lawless is a New Zealander, she's appeared in a few events 'round here].

It ... It was enjoying this. It yearned for her blood, her sputtering blood on its feral claws. RiotStomp stood before her, towering above, but it was different than she expected. It was more ... more alive. It wasn't some sort of lifeless killing machine, this was some sort of malicious beast. Her swift foot saved her from an attack. It was only going to get worse from hereon.

Wendy! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Excellent (of course I know most of thos shows.. I've got Xena and Hercules on DVD of course.. well not all of Xena.. the show went downhill rapdily after they axed Joxer.)

*The RiotStomp was intrigued. It had been some time since it was not able to destroy an opponent in the first rounds of combat. Now it crouched low for a moment, then sprung forward, both elctrified claws attempting to grab the girl and crush her.*

What do you have to do to defeat Giygas at the end of Earthbound?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Ask me anything. I know the answer. Jubilife's Avatar

Oh, by the way Lacemaker, Burn notice came on yesterday after monday night raw on USA.

IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME MARC

So it must've gotten past the first season. Well, I don't think it'll be coming here anytime soon.

And hell, Earthbound is one of my absolute favourite games of all time! I think I've said that a few times already when I'd go onto my talks about SNES being the greatest console alive ... But anyway, this one I didn't have to check up at all. You need Paula to pray, and she calls upon the people of the world to help her pray, and even when Giygas seems impossible, praying does the most damage. I thought that was really nice. Afterwards they go back to the Mr. Saturn village place, send everyone home and everything ... real satisfying. I love that game.

Oh, maybe I'm missing something about the sound stones in there? I don't remember what happened to them after getting the eight ... only a scene when you go into Ness's consciousness. And even then I don't know why.

OUtstanding.

*The Riotstomp...missed? The girl catapulted into the air to avoid the grasping claws and her feet connected hard with the top of the machine and pushed off. It was getting a tad irritable now. It was no fun if you couldn't MANGLE your opponent. Radio feedback screeched from the speakers as it started slashing wildly again.*

Who are the Four Favored Servitors of the Reckoners in the Deadlands universe?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Dr. Damienn Hellstromme, servitor of Pestilence; Reverend Grimm, Servitor of Famine; Raven, Servitor of War and Stone; Servitor of Death. [thank you very much, credits to Keke hun for the help!]

The two were locked in dance. The Lacemaker did all she could to stall the beast as its ravenous onslaught heightened. With each swipe at her, she could feel the wind move past her with more force until its talons were right by her very face. Speakers blaring, she could only back away until she was up against the wall. Could this have been the end?

Fists clenched and eyes tightly closed, she prepared for oblivion. At that moment, at that very last moment, a surge of power ran through her. It felt ... It felt amazing. A guardian angel? Perhaps. The gods ensured that this was not the end. She grabbed a long sword from her waist and took a single leap. Both hands clutching the hilt, The Lacemaker forced the blade, with all her might, into the back of the monster.

Oooh.. two down, better make em harder....

*Feedback blared through the speakers as the Riotstomp rocked and writhed as the blade struck home. Suddenly mechanically arms swiveled backwards at an angle nearly impossible for a fleshy humanoid. The apelike appendages reached out, claws sparking and spit with eletric death as it attempted to dislodge the attacker*

What is the other, originally more common name of Damozoi, the Viral Lord?

Doubt you'll find this one with a simple internet search, and I'm NOT about to let anymore cute girls talk me out of secrets... Good Luck.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

<3

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765

[Spare me another 24 hours! I've been out all day!]

(done, 24 hours)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Dark Qoorl
    Last edited by The Lacemaker; 07-19-2008 at 02:05 AM. Reason: NO REASON, NO REASON AT ALL

*The RiotStomp was sluggish now, it staggered about, the sword stuck in it's back. It's few motions were little more than wild thrashing. It would not be defeated however. It knelt down suddenly and began crackling with energy, suddenly a blast of energy emerged from it's back, shooting skyward and attempting to catch the Lacemaker full blast.*

((I'll get you for this Ben))

What is the name of the girl I was madly in love with for the entirety of High School and much after it...

((anyone who KNOWS this at least make sure she gives you somethign worthwhile in trade for the answer))
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

[That's no fair if the information isn't available anywhere apart from yourself! You were way easier on Nocturne]

[And don't be too hard on Ben please]

In Soviet Russia, Editor is protected from YOU!! The Editor's Avatar
    In a timeless moment, of perfect balance.

I think this game should have a rule banning ridiculous questions. And now that I've said what I came to say, I think I'll watch. *sits in stands* Go Lacemaker!

EH you can find it several ways. Just have to dig deep, ask probing questions, break into high schools, or bribe public officials or something creative. I'll give you 48 more hours. THis last question always has to be the hardest.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast