Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanna be cool? Battle the RiotStomp!

Damn. A-looking I shall go.

Times up!

*The Riotstomp's last desperate blow connected. The Blood Angel's helmet went flying and crimson splattered the sandy floor of the arena. He had fought bravely and the RiotStomp would be badly in need of repair. No warrior had ever come so close to defeating the mosnter before. Even in Death, the Space Marine would be remembered by the arena goers and perhaps his near victory would inspire another to step up an take the challenge. The RiotStomp made no roar of victory, instead it heaved and limped back toward the the holding area. It's speakers blasting the sound of heavy labored breathing.*
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

sup guys

Yeah I guess I can take on another challenger.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Looks up to the RiotStomp locked in its cage.
    Nah....I don't think so....I'll prefer watching from the stands. *runs away*

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

*returns from hospital to challenge that hellish machine* Throws rock at speaker*
    I'm....Back?

The meaning of life is "bucket". Omnipotent Chaos's Avatar
    Rejoicing for the very bad things that are about to happen.

I could try, but you'd have to wait until tomorrow afternoon.

Paired with The Editor.

Registered Users Regular Silver Espeon's Avatar

I'm going to buy some more popcorn...*looks at RiotStomp*...and uh....some soda pop.
    ~Paired with Delcatty, Dragon Berry, Hikari, Boycrazies, crusherwakeman42, The Editor, xXEmo_WolfieXx, PiplupPal, and Mystic Ninetales~

Beginning Trainer

Dave drew his FlareSword and summoned a fireball in his hands. It flew to the tip of the shining red blade causing it to glow with heavenly light. The RiotStomp had truly meet his match in the Volcano Knight.

Guess I'm after CrusherWakeman and Omnipotent Chaos. And yes, I like firey things.

*The Riotstomp emerges from the gate. It's been upgraded. The thing now has a jagged metal jaw that stretches across the front. Teeth of broken glass and jagges metal gleam in the light of the Arena. It charges toward Crusherwakeman and swipes with on massive claw, attempting to pick the man up and shove him into it's maw.*

Give me the Title of the Lovecraftian Horror Musical. It has only ever been performed twice. All other attempts to perform it have failed horriffically.
    It's 4 words.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Stupidity makes Hypno-shroom sadface. crusherwakeman42's Avatar

Death on bloody ice
    I'm....Back?

No.

*The Riotstomp's claw rips into Crushewakeman and lifts him high into the air. THe boy's body tossed about like a rag doll, flails in the air before plummeting. The RiotStomp leans back and that massive maw opens wide. Crusherwakeman connects! Broken glass and jagged metal tearing into the boy. Shaking it's central mass wildly, it worries Crusher's body rending flesh and cracking bone. Finished at last it flings the broken mess that was once a proud gladiator across the arena floor where is slides into a bloody pile amidst the sand of the arena. The Riotstomp's speakers blare out "Pianoman" by Billy Joel and it returns to it's dark recess within the Arena.*

Next.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

That would be davechamp or whatever, I don't have the time this would require. Sorry.

Paired with The Editor.

I honest to god mean it! Now where the hells my sammich?!? Eon Spirit's Avatar
    Hoping intelligence sparks in some peoples minds...

No, it's that you're afraid. I don't do it because I truly don't have the time, Route, siblings pets, school, cleaning up, I wouldn't have enough time or focus for that matter, to compete. Oh well, POPCORN!
    New Claimed Character: Onikami O'Donnel Son of Wolf O'Donnel
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    Slipknot - Vol. 3 (The subliminal Verses)
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1
    Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
    Disturbed - Ten Thousand Fists

Well then, your excuse isn't good enough either. I have all that and more.

Paired with The Editor.

Whatever...
    Awesome!! The spirituous Soulhaven Town Come join the club Cyndaquils, get'm now!

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

*The RiotStomp bursts through the arena doors. It's powerful legs bend and contract. Then it springs upwards into the stands. It looms over the spectators, the sound of chittering rats bleeding from the speakers. Suddenly two massive claws swings out, catching Eon and OC and slamming the together hard. It does it again, and again. Finally tossing their broken caracasses down into the sandy arena. One claw goes up to the massive maw and then thrusts outward in a grotesque parody of blowing a kiss. Then it leaps back down into the Arena pit, landing hard on the two bodies with a sound as crunchy as it is squishy and pivots around looking for his next challenger. It rumbles loud, awaiting Davechamp's first assault.*

Easy one: Who is the pilot of the RiotStomp (Originally, not necessarily in this thread)
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Beginning Trainer

sad

Er, no Idea. Can I die fighting though? As in, I attack it with my FlareSword on maximum power but it grabs me and kills me. After my death I think I'll watch the events continue in angel form.

P.S nice way of killing off the spectators TC. And I'm not just giving up, I have never been on this Forum before. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    *The RiotStomp bursts through the arena doors. It's powerful legs bend and contract. Then it springs upwards into the stands. It looms over the spectators, the sound of chittering rats bleeding from the speakers. Suddenly two massive claws swings out, catching Eon and OC and slamming the together hard. It does it again, and again. Finally tossing their broken caracasses down into the sandy arena. One claw goes up to the massive maw and then thrusts outward in a grotesque parody of blowing a kiss. Then it leaps back down into the Arena pit, landing hard on the two bodies with a sound as crunchy as it is squishy and pivots around looking for his next challenger. It rumbles loud, awaiting Davechamp's first assault.*
    Gee thanks, It's gonna take a long time to regenerate after this one.

Paired with The Editor.

I suddenly wake up from a horrid dream to find myself a-ok and still in the stands...yeah...

Albums wanting:
    White Stripes - Eephant
    Halo 2 Soundtrack 1

Davechamp surges forward, Flamsabre blazing. The young man swings valiantly, weapon arcing up toward the RiotStomp. There is a bright flash as the weapon seems to connect, blinding everyone in the stands for a moment. But as vision clears, the great mechanical monstrosity is still standing! It looms over Davechamp and claws come together, almost as if in prayer. Energy crackles between the claws and then suddenly it sends a blast of lightning streaking toward the warrior. He starts to dodge but the blast catches him full force, punching through his chest and leaving a smoking hole where his heart once was. Davechamp slashes futiley at the air for a moment, struggling to keep fighting, then finally he falls to his knees and pitches forward. The Riotstomp roars in approval.*
    NEXT!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar

Pass me some popcorn SE. And a soda too. Just be careful not to spill any on the RiotStomp.

^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

Espeon's PINK. ^-^

Beginning Trainer

I approve of my death. But it was Flamesword not Flamesabre. Anyway, I wonder who's next.

Watch the petals fall... Sakura Blossom's Avatar

I would try but there's no way I can beat him without breaking the rules.
    Like soda pop.

^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

Espeon's PINK. ^-^

Nah everyone's got a shot. With wikipedia and a plethora of search engines, plus people on PD you can PM for help it should be a cinch to get through the first few rounds. I finally got Nocturne right at the end with a question about my personal life, but he could have found the answer by going on Myspace probably, or messaging some people. You should take the chance. Even if you lose so what? At least ya tried.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast